Whitelist Server Casual Miners | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Whitelisted | Mature EU players | Fresh start

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

W3rz4x

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: w3rz4x
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Nearly from alpha version and i have exp on many servers (and with mods ofc)
- Why are you interested: It's an european oriented server
- What do you consider yourself good at: building huge machines / fabrics
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: sure..why not try? :p
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): not actually.

BABYCUBBYBEAR

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:babycubbybear
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?:
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: a bit of all 3
- Why are you interested: interested in the social aspect of being able to talk to others and learn from their builds
- What do you consider yourself good at: i'd say i was good at aesthetically building, although i'd like to learn more complex energy systems
- Do you have a microphone: not with me atm
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: i do have teamspeak 3, no mic at the moment though
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): on vanilla minecraft i was but that server is no longer active
- Other info: looking forward to hearing from you and hopeful to learn more about energy systems

Noxi

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Noxinecrotic
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Quite a bit of EXP, although I have yet to get into gregtech.
- Why are you interested: Never played on a server before, I usually play on a LAN, so I thought it would be a nice change.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I have been getting into CC, getting good at that.
- Do you have a microphone: Yep.
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Sure thing :)
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
w3rz4x and Noxinecrotic accepted. Sent you TS3 server info via PM. ;)

babycubbybear, sorry I can't accept your application at this point, as you don't have a microphone.

Dorval

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there, hope there's still a room for me :

- IGN: _Dorval_
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: mostly classic and ftb
- Why are you interested: i'm trying to find a nice place, where the time i'll spend won't be lost by grief or kids ....
- What do you consider yourself good at: learning ! and i'm a tech guy, so i'll have a few programming skills
- Do you have a microphone: yep
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: sure, why not (got skype ready fyi) ... hope my english skills will be good enough :p
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): nope, i searching a place where i can invest myself

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: dyerb01

- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: -

- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Played vanilla since Beta and started modded minecraft about 6 months ago, also watch a lot of youtubers FTB videos.

- Why are you interested: Been looking for a small serve, but it's hard since I have a ban tracked on my account, joined a server back in May and was framed for being rude, griefing, stealing and duping. I did dupe however, but did none of the others, it was a server run by what I presume 13-16 year olds, at that age if you dislike one person they tend to all take the upperhands side.

- What do you consider yourself good at: Thaumcraft.

- Do you have a microphone: Yes.

- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: I do have TS though and will join.

- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Nope. As I said it's hard for me to find a server.

- Other info: -

Tolini

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Tolini
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Been playing MC since late alpha and with mods since the beginning of most of the major tech mods
- Why are you interested: I like playing multiplayer more than singleplayer, getting new friends and playing with people, exchanging building/playing styles
- What do you consider yourself good at: Automation, decent looking builds, cleen builds
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yes
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Currently no but that might change in the future (Unsure)
- Other info:

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Zishy
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: tekkit and ftb
- Why are you interested: i am looking to play minecraft on my offtime and create builds that are interesting :)
- What do you consider yourself good at: ic2, ae
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: yes definetly :)
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): no i am not, i have been looking for a server that is fresh or at least has a good established community
- Other info: i got banned in 2012 from a tekkit server, thought you should know :)

i would love to give a hand in building a community on a fresh server, cooperate with others to achieve common goals and succeed trough teamwork

Super_Marius

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Super_Marius
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Minecraft since beta 1.3, been using BC and RP for a long time and been playing FTB DW20 single player for about 4 months now.
- Why are you interested: It's been a long time since I played on a server (Last time was on Buxville over a year ago) and the 18+ requirement is a big plus for me.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Making things look neat :)
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: sure
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No
- Other info:

Matt Ballentine

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Wellfare
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: Yes
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: Played lots of both minecraft and FTB
- Why are you interested: Looking for a good server
- What do you consider yourself good at: Large builds as well as good with machines and automation
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Yea
- Other info:

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys I have been on a little vacation. But if you're still interested, then _Dorval_, Tolini, Zishy and Super_Marius accepted. Sent you guys the TS3 server info via PM. ;)

Wellfare: Can you please add my server to your minecraft server list and tell me what latency (ms) it gives you when you hover over the network logo to the right..

ShotGunSon

Jul 29, 2019
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and can talk: Yes and Yes
  • Do you have any previous FTB experience: Yes i have been playing the mindcrack pack since it came out and the Ultimate pack since it came out
  • What Will you Bring towards the Server: i love building things that will help the server like villager shops and server lava pump

Obsidian

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Olorinobsidian
- If you're from US/Canada, do you have a good connection to Europe?: We will find out
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: end game stuff on FTB ultimate
- Why are you interested:Looking for a community to play with. Where I can contribute to bigger goals
- What do you consider yourself good at: Technical aspects of the game
- Do you have a microphone:Yes
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: Very rairly
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No):No
- Other info:

haha guess it would help for me to put my name.

Matt Ballentine

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys I have been on a little vacation. But if you're still interested, then _Dorval_, Tolini, Zishy and Super_Marius accepted. Sent you guys the TS3 server info via PM. ;)

Wellfare: Can you please add my server to your minecraft server list and tell me what latency (ms) it gives you when you hover over the network logo to the right..

I have 407Ms. Sorry it took a bit to reply.

Moebius13

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Moebius13
- Minecraft, Tekkit & FTB experience: I started playing on a small vanilla server some years back, and later on a Tekkit server.
Both of them shut down about a year ago and since I didn't like Tekkit Lite very much, I switched over to FTB.
- Why are you interested: As said, both servers were shut down. I am looking for a server with a small-ish, friendly community and this one seems just right.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I believe I am pretty good with RedPower and I consider myself somewhat capable with Railcraft and IC2 and a decent builder.
- Do you have a microphone: Yes.
- If yes, do you have or are you willing to give Teamspeak 3 a go?: I have never used TeamSpeak before but I am quite sick of in-game text chatting.
- Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): No, since the other servers were shut down.
- Other info: I have som plans on building a pretty huge tower at the moment. If one can PM images, i'd be happy if you asked for them.

EDIT: Just tested the latency, 230-170 ms