FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Reactions: abculatter_2

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
v6f
its kinda hard to explain(if the images dont appear because new account)
step 1 process 2 stacks of coal in the blast furnace, and dont take them
step 2 process 1 item you want to get duplicated, for example bedrock ingots(dont take them)
step 3 process 3 more coal(put them in the bottom row). The coal gets transformed into bedrock ingots
repeat step 3 without taking all the bedrock ingots(rigth clik to take half)
step 4 profit

Can you verify your process? It wouldn't produce the images shown, and does not replicate the glitch, ( I tested just now ) but has another glitched behavior.

Specifically, the first output goes into the middle slot, second to the top, then finally the third goes into the bottom.

The result is from top down: Coke, Coke, Bedrock Ingot. Performing the last step where the glitch actually occurs, increases the first stack of Coal Coke up to 125, then the progress bar continues to cycle, but ingredients are not removed, and nothing is added. The bedrock ingot remained at 1.

I am going to try and modify the steps to replicate the image, then try to get the bedrock ingot into the top slot.

BTW, the proper place for reporting bugs is: https://github.com/ReikaKalseki/Reika_Mods_Issues/issues

After testing this for more details, I will be adding the issue.

Yes running 6f version of rotarycraft. It states that 'machine/item was deleted before it's packet POWERSYNC could be received'. Only happens if I put a pattern in it - for example I was going for cobble compression and the autocrafter disappears. Happy to supply any logs etc if I'm told which ones and where to

Use the above link. You can post the logs to either pastebin or https://gist.github.com/

Reactions: Demosthenex

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
The terraformer can only do biome changes. It cannot "clean up".
... foo.

Hmm. Do you know of any tech mod that would let people convert blocks? Other than the "wand of equal trade" from a tech mod that is even harder to grasp than yours.

The goal here is to be able to "de-apocaplize" an area as the "final goal" for a jampack entry. Somehow, I thought the terraformer not only changed the biome tag for nearby blocks, but also altered the topblock on the ground to match the topblock of that biome.

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't the dividing line between long and short term waste 1 year? I'm seeing stuff 1-4 years, about 4 types, in the spent fuel container... They aren't transferring to the drums, should they eventually dissipate?

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
O.. What's the better heat source? I've used the heater with saplings so that the heat produced is small
You generally should not need to heat the fermenter, and if you do, ambient heat and/or fire with a cooling fin suffices. Also, ChromatiCraft.
auRIBEW.png

JoshBogs

Jul 29, 2019
For the fermenter I managed the temp using the different biomes, plains/river. From there I used the day cycle. I think elevations make a difference: lower is colder. Outside of that I was unsuccessful to control that low of a temp gradient.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
O.. What's the better heat source? I've used the heater with saplings so that the heat produced is small

Depends on your ambient temperature.

I usually live in a fairly neutral temp place, and then it's simply a piece of netherrack that you light on fire.

For the fermenter I managed the temp using the different biomes, plains/river. From there I used the day cycle. I think elevations make a difference: lower is colder. Outside of that I was unsuccessful to control that low of a temp gradient.

Elevation does make a difference, but you got it backwards. It's the same as real life:

Higher is colder, lower is hotter.

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
You generally should not need to heat the fermenter, and if you do, ambient heat and/or fire with a cooling fin suffices. Also, ChromatiCraft.
auRIBEW.png
I tried a heat lamp, but when I place it on the fermenter as shown it seems to remove al heat