Whitelist Server BroCraft | Agrarian Skies | 2.1.9 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheWarHound

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheWarHound
Time Zone: EST USA
I have been playing Minecraft before Beta, and been playing AgS since it came out. Been playing modded Minecraft since the first Direwolf20.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019

timezone: BST (England)

experience: Not much, I usually end up cheating so want a server where this wont happen :p

ign: DerpPilz

ViruzzzDK

Jul 29, 2019
ign: ViruzzzDK
I'm 25, live in CET timezone, have been playing agrarian skies for a few weeks now on and off, and various FTB packs on and off for about a year.

Interested in an agrarian skies server because it'll give me something to relate my progress to, SP can get boring :(

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
ign: ViruzzzDK
I'm 25, live in CET timezone, have been playing agrarian skies for a few weeks now on and off, and various FTB packs on and off for about a year.

Interested in an agrarian skies server because it'll give me something to relate my progress to, SP can get boring :(
Whitelisted

MonkyD

Jul 29, 2019
MonkyD
Currently hosting my own server with two players, looking to tag onto a few more.

Royal_Qube

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Royal_Qube
Timezone: GMT+1 (Belgium)
Experience: At the moment I have no experience apart form watching DW20's series on agrarian skies, but I have modded minecraft experience since one of the firs technic packs back in beta 1.8

EDIT: Watching the series has teached me how to get started so I know what I'll be doing

Last edited:

22222carson

Jul 29, 2019
ign: 2222carson
timezone: gmt + (netherlands
experience: well i been playing ftb packs alot. also i did play through the mapa bit

Tetaes

Jul 29, 2019
ign:tetaes001
timezone: GMT+7 (Thailand)
experience: pretty average and I wanna play with the server I can't cheat because my friend always end up cheating :/

ReeceMNewman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DJ_HoneyDew
timezone: GMT+0 (england/ireland)
experience: i have played ALOT of modded minecraft even though i still find out new things about FTB every day im pretty confident im above average :D

Banananaa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Banananaa

Timezone: Eastern (USA)

Experience: Tons of modded minecraft and I am on my second single player agrarian skies map, both of them I have gotten about halfway through the quests. I prefer playing on servers but haven't been able to find an agrarian skies server until now. Thanks!

Lankyrik

Jul 29, 2019
Warrington, UK
IGN: Lankyrik

Age 41

Timezone: GMT+0 (England)

Experience: Good knowledge of most of the AG Skies mods, I've been playing modded mine craft since tekkit, I've been on an AG Skies server, but it is a little too prone to item bans and map resets. This being a hardcore mod, I'm not to happy about that. So I'm looking for a nice smaller server, with a nice bunch of people to chat with and maybe team up with.

Stale_Cookie

Jul 29, 2019
Your age: 23
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Experience with Agrarian Skies: I have played through the begginning part, of it, and have enjoyed it a lot have not completed it.
Experience with modded minecraft: I have been playing with mods, since FTB first released, and since then have experienced using other custom mods since then.

Kitrane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ashtoash
Timezone: U.S. Central Standard
Experience with Agrarian Skies: Played a good bit. can't get past the tech quests alone >.<
Experience with Modded Minecraft: Played MANY modpacks and mostly focus on magical ones and Dimension adding ones. Many hours played through Magic Farm 2 (the torture :p)