Open Server Boltz n Voltz | 1.1.2 | Anarchy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
-snip-
I have since un-banned you, since I have realised it is silly to perma-ban a child that just has to grow up. Hopefully this has aided you to mature yourself.

Good luck,
Carl

More like an attempt to get me to revoke my previous statements.
I will not deal with the owner being abusive towards it's players and allowing players to abuse his own rules due to their "Charity" towards you.

I also don't have the time to deal with a owner that openly allows extreme racism and bug abuse.

Hopefully this adds to your novice attempt at running a server as a " Experience "

Wisdoms

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Revoke your previous statement? I wouldn't expect you to, your previous statement makes you look childish. I un-banned you, because as I have said to previous players, it is silly to ban somebody just because they rage and make silly statements like "I'm going to h4x uuu!!!1".

Like I said, no donations, so no charity from Monkey. The only rules are no duping/glitching. Gravi-gunning an item in faction land is part of the game. Just like nuking a faction base, or turtling, or power tool exploding, etc etc.

It adds patience to my experience I suppose.

Cheers,
Carl

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
lol, that's a funny picture.

Anyways, yeah I kept telling everybody on my last server that Factions was pointless, but everybody kept asking for it. So meh. I guess it lets people band together, have a /f home, and make it harder for noobs to raid. It also helps to find newbies and destroy them, like yourself, I suppose.

Hopefully you have learned some things on this raid. It can only make you stronger!

Carl

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
lol, that's a funny picture.

Anyways, yeah I kept telling everybody on my last server that Factions was pointless, but everybody kept asking for it. So meh. I guess it lets people band together, have a /f home, and make it harder for noobs to raid. It also helps to find newbies and destroy them, like yourself, I suppose.

Hopefully you have learned some things on this raid. It can only make you stronger!

Carl

I didn't learn anything about raiding, except on your particular server you allow factions to be picked apart.

I knew about the gravi-gun and portal gun abuses, but figured they were backed-up by the server owner not liking abuse.
But, I guess I was wrong- donations are more powerful than self-morals.

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
What made you think it was abuse? The only rules are no "x-rays, dupe glitching, fly mods". Hasn't changed. Perhaps instead you have learned the rules of the server from this raid ^^

I guess you're slow to pick up on this, so I'll try a 3rd time. I have not received any donations. You should probably donate to me though, for my excellent patience and assistance with your grievance. Please refer to Google if you have any issues with these long words.

Good luck in your future! May you mature and learn to read/play! ^^

Carl

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
What made you think it was abuse? The only rules are no "x-rays, dupe glitching, fly mods". Hasn't changed. Perhaps instead you have learned the rules of the server from this raid ^^

I guess you're slow to pick up on this, so I'll try a 3rd time. I have not received any donations. You should probably donate to me though, for my excellent patience and assistance with your grievance. Please refer to Google if you have any issues with these long words.

Good luck in your future! May you mature and learn to read/play! ^^

Carl

What a spiked goblet we drink from.

Tronhaar

Jul 29, 2019
Can you clarify duping a little bit? I've never had any experience with it. I know it means duplicating items. Are we allowed to use those items above ^ as long as we avoid duping? I know if I somehow found myself with magically appearing items I would delete them if I realized it.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Can you clarify duping a little bit? I've never had any experience with it. I know it means duplicating items. Are we allowed to use those items above ^ as long as we avoid duping? I know if I somehow found myself with magically appearing items I would delete them if I realized it.

He banned the last guy without explanation- Was there for the whole thing.
Basically, if you accidentally dupe- you're gone.
If you purposely dupe- you're gone also.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
actually i was on when someone duped (not sure if on purpose) and he just cleared his inventory. than he did it again later and he said if he did it again he was banned. that is definantly NOT if u accidently dupe once ur banned.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Hi carl how trying to run your own server now? I assume monkey is minemonkeyfist?

Also kinda funny to see how you copied all of our rules. Only thing is you don't have access to any of my fixes.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
He used to play on my server. His 3ed rule I am preaty sure relates to me as that is what he described me as because after a player gave me his coordinates (he teleported that player there into a mffs to kill them) I went there on an alt account and raided the place. Mind you all the staff on my server plays legit or they get removed such as minemonkeyfist who was removed and also talked to carl quite a bit so thats why I thought the corilation there.

I don't mind if he copies my rules or not free world. He already started changing thing which he even said before was stupid such as adding in factions.

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey CJ. Yeah gone with Anarchy. Your server was perhaps the most enjoyable one I had played on. All the others have too many rules/bans etc. In regards to fixes, gone with RPTweaks. Seems to have fixed most dupes.

I might remove Factions. I'll put it down to a vote again.

cpzombie. Just look up FTB Ulti dupes. They're all quite obviously glitches... such as item swapping with the canvas bag. Though this is patched on the server. It's quite difficult to just stumble on a dupe bug, and if you did, would be quite obvious it's a bug.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Hey CJ. Yeah gone with Anarchy. Your server was perhaps the most enjoyable one I had played on. All the others have too many rules/bans etc. In regards to fixes, gone with RPTweaks. Seems to have fixed most dupes.

I might remove Factions. I'll put it down to a vote again.

cpzombie. Just look up FTB Ulti dupes. They're all quite obviously glitches... such as item swapping with the canvas bag. Though this is patched on the server. It's quite difficult to just stumble on a dupe bug, and if you did, would be quite obvious it's a bug.

Well I do find it ironic that you say that and at the same time you where bitching at me. Have you figured out how I got the MFFS on top of your house yet?

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, you know the reasons why I left, abusive admins was part of it yes. The post on the server listings I made was quite reasonable, and even said then that I had very much enjoyed my time on the server.

Wasn't my house, just my death chamber. Anyways, yeah figured the portable MFFS out. However, how you didn't die from my MFFS at 64 range has eluded me... did you config the server so your alt would be an MFFS master? Learnt from cheating into morg's base perhaps ;P Or maybe I just lagged out insanely, either way, in the past. I hope your server is getting along just fine. If you get tired of administrating your servers, you'd of course be welcome on mine. It has the same general idea of "Keep things simple, stupid".

Take care,
Carl

Qysr

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Carl, first of all, awesome server. I've been playing on it for a few days, and I have to say that it was a very awesome experience.
One slight thing I noticed however is that the mini-map icons and name tags made things a little cheaty in regards to spotting players.
For example, the other day, my temporary base was "raided" by RedHerring, but was able to spot him hundreds of blocks before he actually came, thus allowing me to secure all of my stuff beforehand, despite him being invisible. I spoke with a few other players and they agreed with me, so we were wondering if it was possible to make the name tags and player icons disappear for everyone, at the very least while a player is invisible. Perhaps reduce the range of it?
If so, could you put it up for a vote? I think it would really make the experience a lot more intense and interesting when you can't see enemies coming from miles away. Perhaps it would even encourage people not to move 100000 blocks away from spawn.
I know it is a bit ironic to be defending the person who raided me, but I do believe in all fairness that he should have caught me more off guard.
Anyways, if it isn't possible, it isn't really a big deal, just a little suggestion to improve the game play.
Also, regarding the factions, I'd lean towards removing it. Warded blocks and force fields should be sufficient land claims.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, you know the reasons why I left, abusive admins was part of it yes. The post on the server listings I made was quite reasonable, and even said then that I had very much enjoyed my time on the server.

Wasn't my house, just my death chamber. Anyways, yeah figured the portable MFFS out. However, how you didn't die from my MFFS at 64 range has eluded me... did you config the server so your alt would be an MFFS master? Learnt from cheating into morg's base perhaps ;P Or maybe I just lagged out insanely, either way, in the past. I hope your server is getting along just fine. If you get tired of administrating your servers, you'd of course be welcome on mine. It has the same general idea of "Keep things simple, stupid".

Take care,
Carl

I did not have to get withen 64 blocks of your base and that is also why I was on an alt. My main account is immune to MFFS which was the reason I was on the alt, not to mention you would not of known it was my alt if not for monkey's mouth. For as much as you think I cheated I played fair and that is also why monkey was no longer an admin because he decided to not play fair.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Carl, first of all, awesome server. I've been playing on it for a few days, and I have to say that it was a very awesome experience.
One slight thing I noticed however is that the mini-map icons and name tags made things a little cheaty in regards to spotting players.
For example, the other day, my temporary base was "raided" by RedHerring, but was able to spot him hundreds of blocks before he actually came, thus allowing me to secure all of my stuff beforehand, despite him being invisible. I spoke with a few other players and they agreed with me, so we were wondering if it was possible to make the name tags and player icons disappear for everyone, at the very least while a player is invisible. Perhaps reduce the range of it?
If so, could you put it up for a vote? I think it would really make the experience a lot more intense and interesting when you can't see enemies coming from miles away. Perhaps it would even encourage people not to move 100000 blocks away from spawn.
I know it is a bit ironic to be defending the person who raided me, but I do believe in all fairness that he should have caught me more off guard.
Anyways, if it isn't possible, it isn't really a big deal, just a little suggestion to improve the game play.
Also, regarding the factions, I'd lean towards removing it. Warded blocks and force fields should be sufficient land claims.
100000 is nothing, and also factions doesnt protect a base much, if anone cant even bypass faction claims they dont desserve the loot. i just use factions as an extra /home, so i vote on keeping it. gets annoying needing to make a linking book everywhere