Open Server Boltz n Voltz | 1.1.2 | Anarchy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hm. I will look into Unleashed. The main problem is, is that it would likely mean a world reset. I will see how the server is with just an update. If not, I'll think about putting up an Unleashed server.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
if you make an unleashed server, can it be so people drop items when they die? it is just really annoying to me. can you also make it so no one can live in an age? that just makes them unraidable. if you are jsut really far away, there is still a chance of getting raided.

Edit: unleashed has wireless redstone. is that enough reason to update???

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Had a think, and not sure if I will make an Unleashed server. Firstly, there are the costs. Secondly, it's a small-medium sized server. It's the way I like it, but means splitting the players between servers just isn't going to be good for either server. Also, would mean a map restart on the new server anyways.

I'm sure there are plenty of other good Unleashed servers about if you really wanted to join one.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
i havent found any that have nothing banned and you can grief and stuff yet. pm me if you find any, ill stick on your server unless you go unhinged though

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Good news guys, just reached 100% up time, and the lack of lag has never been better ^^

Tronhaar

Jul 29, 2019
I believe GrafTolayn was using an aura damage or some similar hack. He'd start dealing damage facing away and as soon as he came in range.[DOUBLEPOST=1375729393][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm guessing it will be difficult with config files, but is there a way to transfer a players inventory to Unleashed? I'm guessing most people would support a move to Unleashed if they could keep a full inventory of items.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
me and my faction are ready for an age, i left the notebook with all the pages in the middle of my base in a crystal chest with a sign on it saying "MAKE AN AGE OUT OF DIS"

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Tronhaar. Regarding Graf, I'll look into it. Regarding Unleashed, I don't think I will make a server. I need to stop spending so much time with Minecraft. Even if I did put up an Unleashed server, the issue is redpower and gregtech is completely removed, so, there would just be loads of buggy shit everywhere... probably loads of items replaced with other items, which is potentially game breaking.

cpzombie, I'll look into it tomorrow.

Cheers,
Carl

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
my faction is big enough for a second age now, i left the notebook in the same chest

EDIT: i got bored and since u hadn't gotten on i grew my faction and its ready for another age, again same chest

EDIT2: ok i decided if i might as well do another, so i got my faction big enough and did it again, notebook is in the same chest again XD

EDIT: ok you made the ages and i lost 1 of them cuz it broke last night, but the ages i have arnt getting mobs.
like in my mining age, its extreme hills, and i found some really hard to break stone. when broke a piece, a silverfish spawned, than instantly dissapierd. Its age 21, 22, and 24

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
in my ages, fillers arnt working for some reason. i have it all set up right, and its draining power but not breaking any blocks (i have it set to flatten)

EDIT: just tried to chunk load my new base, when i place a chunk loader i get kicked for "internal server error" and i have one in my inventory and the placed one. i threw all the ones that shouldent exist off the edge, but i want it to stop doing that since i cant place chunk loaders in age 22 without a crash. also the chunkloaders that are placed dont load chunks.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
server restart fixed me not being able to place them, testing now if they work when i am in the overworld they working now.

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hm. Thought I replied to this thread. Anyways, yeah, the daily restart should have fixed your issues. If they didn't, there is nothing I can do it about them.

Carl

ijamZa

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Carl, it's been a while! Just wondering if the server is down temporarily, or indefinitely... If the latter, I really hope that you find the time to host another sometime in the future! -Pro

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Pro,

Yeah it's going to be down for a while. I may host another server some time, but Amazon was charging me like £100 a month, which is quite a lot more than I had expected.

Hope you're well. Catch you again on Minecraft some time I'm sure.