Open Server Boltz n Voltz | 1.1.2 | Anarchy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
its been like this for at least 2 hours, i got back to meh cabin wantin to try to get back some of meh sterf from the crazy back in time vortex thingy that gt rid of 5 hours of work on meh base, but i xant

Tronhaar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Carl, keep up the good work! I enjoy playing on your server. This game does not need the massive amount of rules that some servers have created. The games true glory shines through when you let people experience it with all the challenges that freedom creates. I can see the server growing into something big given the right circumstances.

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. Some chunk corruption caused an issue. Running a clean-up now. Server did an automatic restart 2 hours ago, so it's back up.

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Carl, first of all, awesome server. I've been playing on it for a few days, and I have to say that it was a very awesome experience.
One slight thing I noticed however is that the mini-map icons and name tags made things a little cheaty in regards to spotting players.
For example, the other day, my temporary base was "raided" by RedHerring, but was able to spot him hundreds of blocks before he actually came, thus allowing me to secure all of my stuff beforehand, despite him being invisible. I spoke with a few other players and they agreed with me, so we were wondering if it was possible to make the name tags and player icons disappear for everyone, at the very least while a player is invisible. Perhaps reduce the range of it?
If so, could you put it up for a vote? I think it would really make the experience a lot more intense and interesting when you can't see enemies coming from miles away. Perhaps it would even encourage people not to move 100000 blocks away from spawn.
I know it is a bit ironic to be defending the person who raided me, but I do believe in all fairness that he should have caught me more off guard.
Anyways, if it isn't possible, it isn't really a big deal, just a little suggestion to improve the game play.
Also, regarding the factions, I'd lean towards removing it. Warded blocks and force fields should be sufficient land claims.

Ah missed this message before. Anyways, I know about the name tags, and I would love to remove them, sadly there is no way to do so at the moment... I would prefer they used Rei's minimap for FTB Ulti, as it doesn't have this issue, but because of how Voxel works, no way for me to remove it afaik :/

ijamZa

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Carl! My age is going great so far, but I'm having one problem. Hostile mobs will spawn, and disappear in less than a second, even those from soul shards. Monkey said he had the same problem at first. Just letting you know, as I won't be on until tomorrow :D It's age 17, btw! ~Pro

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Pro. Um, yeah, I can't quite remember how I fixed that. I can certainly look into it tomorrow though.

Carl

charly3085

Jul 29, 2019
SirCarl

this error, it's just I log:

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeLo(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeAt(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeCollapse(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Collections.sort(Unknown Source)
at com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.VoxelWaypointManager.sortWaypointEntities(VoxelWaypointManager.java:478)
at com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.VoxelMap.onTickInGame(VoxelMap.java:755)
at com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.LiteModVoxelMap.onTick(LiteModVoxelMap.java:71)
at com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.LiteLoader.onTick(LiteLoader.java:1292)

Please take me to spawn

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't seen that before charly. Perhaps you should re-install your FTB... mentions voxel, but a re-install should fix it. You would lose your waypoints though.

charly3085

Jul 29, 2019
I'm downloading all of 0[DOUBLEPOST=1373835351][/DOUBLEPOST]install everything and I keep throwing this error

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Back up. Was something about port being occupied... process hung around, killed it, fixed.

AlexCybergenius

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm AlexCybergenius, I have the resources (and people: me, sodayodaanakin, and Acegame) to make Mystcraft age and wanted to know when you would be able to do that for me. Sorry if you don't want me to post stuff like this on here, this is the only way i know how to contact you besides waiting around in game.

Thanks,

AlexCybergenius

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Alex. Yeah was away for the weekend. Here is fine with me. I'll try to get on tomorrow at about 7PM GMT.

SirCarl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Alex. The server will restart automatically about 8 hours from now. Let me know if the problem persists after this.