Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I thought the final version will be 10 times worse x.x

I'm basically trying to survive until I can get my hands on some resurrection items, but it's not working. I managed to live until Damascus Steel a few times, but then something stupid kills me every time. Gonna keep trying then T_T

LukeWUK

Jul 29, 2019
I play hardcore! On probably world 100+ lol, every game though i try to analyse what went wrong and avoid for next time. Base design tweaks etc for my next world.

Definately not recommended for sane humans! Myself though;
Cant wait to crack on -Cooking up some grout atm for my smeltery lol. Hardcore specific tips welcomed :)

Last edited:

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
I play hardcore. Attempt 84, currently. I keep a log of every attempt, how far I get, and what killed me. The furthest I have gotten so far is damascus steel level, with diamonds.

sisho

Jul 29, 2019
Super rare Adamantine is feature or bug ?

It is unintended. It wasn't so rare before 1.1.5 but now it is very very rare in the dream world...rare enough for me to spend hours and hours only to find a few ores. Don't worry though, it'll all get redone when the new update does come out!

Icegod101

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz has been to the End in hardcore lol. Personally I haven't done any hardcore yet but I will be soon enough most likely once the new BnB comes out!

its most likely ssundee will be getting to the end soon in his BnB series.

xcuad

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz had a video serie of this mood pack? Haven't found it... If someone can point it out for me

sisho

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz had a video serie of this mood pack? Haven't found it... If someone can point it out for me

He does not have a video series of it. He just plays in his spare time. What's the point of making a modpack after all if you can't enjoy it some!

Reactions: xcuad

ghoulsblade

Jul 29, 2019
having fun in multiplayer on BnB1.1.5 server with a few ppl! if wanna join us: pm me for whitelist =) age:18+, eu timezone

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
I play hardcore! On probably world 100+ lol, every game though i try to analyse what went wrong and avoid for next time. Base design tweaks etc for my next world.

Definately not recommended for sane humans! Myself though;
Cant wait to crack on -Cooking up some grout atm for my smeltery lol. Hardcore specific tips welcomed :)
Best tips out there/here :: Don't die! :D

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I just had an Endercreeper somehow teleport into my smeltery. Fortunately I noticed blood in it, and looked inside. There was an ender pearl floating in the iron, and I got it out before it poofed.

Now I'm considering making a mob spawner above the smeltery for blood collection. Will that work, or will the creepers just blow the whole thing to pieces?

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
I just had an Endercreeper somehow teleport into my smeltery. Fortunately I noticed blood in it, and looked inside. There was an ender pearl floating in the iron, and I got it out before it poofed.

Now I'm considering making a mob spawner above the smeltery for blood collection. Will that work, or will the creepers just blow the whole thing to pieces?
The best way to do a Blood Smeltery is to put a Nether Portal with one side that fall into the smeltery and the back side being a wall. Then you close the sourroudning or make it so no creeper can come near it as they grief Seared Objects.

Edit: Any object falling into the smelter that is above liquid will float. If no liquid is in the smeltery, items will be in the smeltering grid. But if there's no liquid, monsters won't be hurt by the smelter.

edit #2: Completely off-topic, i just noticed i ranked up to "Member". I'm gonna go celebrate :p

Adarcer

Jul 29, 2019
Unless changed seared bricks are supposed to be "blast resistant" but just how resistant I am not sure...

sisho

Jul 29, 2019
Unless changed seared bricks are supposed to be "blast resistant" but just how resistant I am not sure...

They are fairly resilient but a creeper directly next to them most certain destroys them, or any other explosions adjacent to them as well.

ghoulsblade

Jul 29, 2019
we use compressed cobble for walls, easy to mass produce once you have extruder, and suprisingly blast resistant to anything but charged creepers