Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mechlsd

Jul 29, 2019
When a TiC pickaxe falls on the ground, it cannot be burnt, exploded, despawned, or destroyed in any way. You can lose them if a mob picks them up, if they are inside of another item that can despawn, if you die with magnet mode on(dirty cheater), etc.

I never use magnet mode, i class that as cheating, but i do not condemn anyone who uses it, as cheating can vary in different people understanding and i also don't want to get into that debate.

I lost my pick and sword in the nether from a mob attack death. No lava near and no explosion which i saw. Me and another server member went back to try recover my gear as i did not have a back-up plan. He had a witches broom and flew around. There was no sign of my gear. Maybe a mob did pick them up, but there was none to be seen.

All i know is i have lost my gear twice in the Nether, another server member has lost his once. Trust me it does happen and i can not explain or prove why.

I now keep 2 sets as a back-up plan, better to learn from mistakes and try over come each problem Eyamaz throws at us. That what makes this mod pack so great.

Last edited:

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
All i know is i have lost my gear twice in the Nether, another server member has lost his once. Trust me it does happen and i can not explain or prove why.
Have you cheked the nearest lost & found section? ...*stare innocently* What...i'm just saying.. >_>

edit: @Eyamaz - The longer i wait for an update, the more stupid comment i'll throw at everyone ;p So it's on you mister! ON YOU!! :D

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
it will be today. unless you keep making stupid comments :p

I'm dealing with other things atm. so inb4 I sleep tonight.
Haha! I was only kidding ;p Take the time you need but make it quick! ^_^ (This should be the last of today ;p I'm going to work in an hour or so)

Reactions: Eyamaz

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
it will be today. unless you keep making stupid comments :p

I'm dealing with other things atm. so inb4 I sleep tonight.
1.1.4 Update hype! I once again apologize to everyone for holding back the update almost a week for a possibly awesome addition. Or possibly worthless. *Shrug*

PS: What have we said about giving ETA's? >.< *hit's with rolled up newspaper*

wilcleve

Jul 29, 2019
I have Java 7 installed and i have 4 gigs of ram available but it still crashes when i try to open any mod pack.

BlueSprit

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, new to the mod pack so please forgive my noobishness.
just wondering how to get started on magic crops ect?

by the way i'm really loving the pack eyamaz. Its sensational.

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
@wilcleve : Post a crash log to the tech support forum since it's not a BnB specific issue.

@BlueSprit : Magical crops are very powerful and come after going to the spirit world and getting fantasy metals in this pack. You'll do overworld -> nether -> spirit world. And there's a ton of progression in every dimension. :)

Shameless plug: You might check out my Let's Play series as I try to explain a lot as I play.

RCT12

Jul 29, 2019
I kept getting crashes when I came from the nether into the overworld and now the world save won't even appear ingame for me to load but it's still in the saves folder... :/

qusad

Jul 29, 2019
Im having an issue, not sure if im doing something wrong or its a bug.
When i use the Brew of Sleep and get into the dream world, after about 15 sec i get teleported back home, happens every time i go there.

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed: I held to an ETA, 1.1.4 should be live.

This update is not pushed to recommended yet, be sure if you are updating from 1.1.3 to follow the instructions in Anesos update video. Changelog will be available on the pack site once @VikeStep gets to it.
Is this just me or is there a problem with 1.1.4? And yes, there are no mods in the mods folder...
e414a3a3f7.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1410672571][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im having an issue, not sure if im doing something wrong or its a bug.
When i use the Brew of Sleep and get into the dream world, after about 15 sec i get teleported back home, happens every time i go there.
Is the nightmare killing you in a bad dream? (Is everything really dark?)

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed: I held to an ETA, 1.1.4 should be live.

This update is not pushed to recommended yet, be sure if you are updating from 1.1.3 to follow the instructions in Anesos update video. Changelog will be available on the pack site once @VikeStep gets to it.

Yay!

Edit: I'll reserve my stupid comment for when i get home because typing on touch pad cellphone sucks ;D