Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Trents sometimes apply an invalid debuff to you. Use an NBT editor to edit your player in level.dat and change the debuff from "0" to "1" and it should be fixed.

Or go to a backup if you have one. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1409269014][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is also the explosives option for those with slime and tnt.
Not for much longer... :)

But plain old TNT might work if you get lucky enough.

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey folks. BnB 1.1.4 should be going live soon(ish). There are some ID changes with metallaurgy that you should know about if you're going to update a 1.1.3 world to 1.1.4. Check the first few minutes of this out before you update. (There are notes on other changes that you might consider spoilers later in the video, but there's a clear break before them.)

W

WillThGreat

And here's Episode 4! Again, F.lux was enabled whilst recording, but I did my best to balance the colors. This will be the last episode with strange colors, I promise.

I apologize for the end chunk of the video, where I attempt to build the smeltery. I was still missing a few core blocks and I wasn't aware at the time of recording. It's very overwhelming when you've only had a couple weeks with Feed The Beast.

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Hey folks. BnB 1.1.4 should be going live soon(ish). There are some ID changes with metallaurgy that you should know about if you're going to update a 1.1.3 world to 1.1.4. Check the first few minutes of this out before you update. (There are notes on other changes that you might consider spoilers later in the video, but there's a clear break before them.)

*Grumble about how @Eyamaz was going to avoid a world reset*

Yes, I know this doesn't really force a world reset. :p

Trents sometimes apply an invalid debuff to you. Use an NBT editor to edit your player in level.dat and change the debuff from "0" to "1" and it should be fixed.

I do hope this is actually fixed in 1.1.4....

Last edited:

heyfunny

Jul 29, 2019
is it actually a line called debuff? I don't see it in my player.dat or Level.dat file using NBT Explorer or is the section called ID under Active effects?

Last edited:

heyfunny

Jul 29, 2019
Yep guess it was the section labeled "Active Effects" changed an ID from 0 to 1 and it loads without crashing.. Still getting that odd error when launching the pack on FTB though,... "Error Extracting native Libraries" any idea what that is about? Makes me nervous... :p

junkmachine

Jul 29, 2019
Melting down flint and steel (which ive found in the obsidian dungeon chests) for steel would skip several tiers of metals (copper iron and bronze) the same thing occurs to a lesser degree with iron bars skipping the copper tier. Also the terrain smasher from thermal expansion can break and harvest any block allowing you to skip all the way to the final tiers of metals as soon as you build one (it only takes a bronze tier pick for the invar currently).

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Melting down flint and steel (which ive found in the obsidian dungeon chests) for steel would skip several tiers of metals (copper iron and bronze) the same thing occurs to a lesser degree with iron bars skipping the copper tier. Also the terrain smasher from thermal expansion can break and harvest any block allowing you to skip all the way to the final tiers of metals as soon as you build one (it only takes a bronze tier pick for the invar currently).
The terrain smasher is working you say.... @Eyamaz I thought you disabled all of these "break anything" machines long ago.

heyfunny

Jul 29, 2019
ok upgrading the blade on rapiers is definitely bugged I tested adding a manyullyn blade and it still was doing 2-3 damage. Even tried upgrading a stock Damascus Steel Rapier to Manyyulyn and still no change in damage at all... pointless weapon upgrade is pointless am I right? lol
javaw2014-08-2822-46-13-661_zps3ebd1fb1.png

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey gang, I have the whole weekend free. I was considering making a variation of this modpack, adding only HQM. It would be download only, and I would try to make it mostly spoiler-free, only revealing what is necessary at any given time. Would this be okay with you? Thank you for the wonderfully difficult modpack!

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
The terrain smasher is working you say.... @Eyamaz I thought you disabled all of these "break anything" machines long ago.

I thought I moved the TE one to end game. I'll fix it. I'm still fixing a few things for the last FTB updates. Everything will go live at the same time.

Hey gang, I have the whole weekend free. I was considering making a variation of this modpack, adding only HQM. It would be download only, and I would try to make it mostly spoiler-free, only revealing what is necessary at any given time. Would this be okay with you? Thank you for the wonderfully difficult modpack!

You can write the quests, and redistribute them yourself as an "addon," but you can not redistribute the modpack as a whole.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the swift reply. Cheers

Considering I'm going to be up for the next 24+ hours finalizing a bunch of things and doing some other work.

Depending on if I decide to write anything in stone over this course of time, I may release a screen shot or two of stuff I'm working on (both BnB and iF.) Only to spite the fact I'm not at PAX, and releasing some info would be fun when Slow isn't here.

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
I thought I moved the TE one to end game. I'll fix it. I'm still fixing a few things for the last FTB updates. Everything will go live at the same time.
Could you enable the Random Things' block breaker then? I think it is the one that respects mining levels to a degree (it needs an upgrade to mine obsidian) but I could be mistaken. Otherwise I'd only be able to make my free obsidian generator later in the game, probably using MFR machines.

Last edited:

Sim...

Jul 29, 2019
Oh you foolish, foolish man you should have known things were going too smoothly.

BloodnBloody Idiot 17 p2 - We Must Go Deeper

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Considering I'm going to be up for the next 24+ hours finalizing a bunch of things and doing some other work.

Depending on if I decide to write anything in stone over this course of time, I may release a screen shot or two of stuff I'm working on (both BnB and iF.) Only to spite the fact I'm not at PAX, and releasing some info would be fun when Slow isn't here.
#NoMoreETAs Don't get yourself too exhausted.

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
Update on my attempts to make a cooking turtle. I have been able to successfully program Ramsey, our PBJ making turtle. He can craft from the raw materials 7 different pj's in groups of 5 using barrels for storage and returns all tools after finishing the tasks. 9 total programs used seperatly as some have quantity requests Case anyone wanted to know lol.

Reactions: Adarcer and Andri92