Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Not true any more in 1.1.3. It now takes a bit of witchery to get a bucket of flowing spirit (I believe that's the name) instead of the eye of ender.

Yep, go to dreamworld, get to work starting over, make a smelter, start witchery, work up to getting an enderchest made. No more hunting forever for villagers with the right trade. I like that it has a progression, vs open ended search of the world.

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
OK so question. I've been fumbling my way through some computer craft for a way to automate making the fresh water from pams prior to an ae system. I can get it to work with an actual placed water source but not pulling from a tank or the water barrel. Is that intended? Could I be using incorrect code? The 2nd I'm doubting as I can get it to work with normally placed water.

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
Found a way to produce normal water sources for my turtle. Now onto turning him into chef Ramsey in our kitchen.

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
is it possible that tools require more xp to level up whenever you replace one part of it? It seems like no matter what the part i want to add is made of, i need more xp to level up.

Last edited:

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
is it possible that tools require more xp to level up whenever you replace one part of it? It seems like no matter what the part i want to add is made of, i need more xp to level up.
I think there's something about the tool's base durability that factors into the required XP to level up.

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
During a fight against a big trend I got a wrong debuff effect and my client crashed.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.potion.PotionEffect.func_76455_a(PotionEffect.java:186)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70679_bo(EntityLivingBase.java:605)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70030_z(EntityLivingBase.java:362)
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70071_h_(Entity.java:438)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1781)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:342)
at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:46)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2350)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2311)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2157)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1921)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
It seams a bug on minecraft potion handler. The server got not problem. Did anybody know witch server file can modify to delete this effect on me. The worst case would by a simple restore from the last backup. :(

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
During a fight against a big trend I got a wrong debuff effect and my client crashed.

It seams a bug on minecraft potion handler. The server got not problem. Did anybody know witch server file can modify to delete this effect on me. The worst case would by a simple restore from the last backup. :(
I disabled the trents from the configs after one crashed one of our playera. I believe they are a lycanite mob? Wasn't to hard to do once I found the config it was in.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to fix it by editing my player.dat file, just look for the active effect calling for potion effect #o and change it to say 1

Jul 29, 2019
Needs gunpowder, redstone and sand as ingredients. iron ingots to make into steel, and charcoal for fuel. Just charcoal, not coal. And to turn it on it needs a redstone signal. I put a lever on the controller block.

thank you i completely newb it. I had the control on the top tier of the blocks. moved it to the center and off to the nethers

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019

Faster/better tools take more xp to upgrade. You only swap parts to get something better, so pretty much any swap will mean you need more Xp