Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Lemonfreezers

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
Guyz do you know the best way to make my fps higher in BnB ?? Im only getting maximum of 15 fps
one of the best way's is (on your own) download Optifine 1.6.4 HD_D1. from there you can go to BnB modpack and click the button [edit modpack] from there on the lower right click [Add mod] then find the optifine that you just downloaded and add it. that should boost it by at least 5-10 fps alone. then you can modify the settings however you want/need.

highvltge

Jul 29, 2019
Wither Skulls: Get enough to make a magic crops plant for the essence and just farm it from there since the watering can and blood magic work on speeding up their growth.

Misterspell3

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if this was intentional or not.
It seems once my pickaxe gets boosted i can no longer upgrade it via putting it in a tool station and adding a better pickaxe head.

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
The obsidian dungeons looks nice and direful, but complete useless. I cleared one complete down to level 11 and found some simple loot, like many candles, some wood, clay, tinker construct parts, saplings, wool. But nothing usefull things. Ok, on the second last level a enderman spawner.
At the last level I found a big red room with 9 spawner. It was a hard job to cleanup the room. I found 8 chests, AND, candles, more candles and some high level ore dust. No diamond or other gems, no higher level items form other mods, only some stuff from tinker construct. This is to expensive and useless.
O, I forget, I found many candles!!!

The Last Survivor

Jul 29, 2019
one of the best way's is (on your own) download Optifine 1.6.4 HD_D1. from there you can go to BnB modpack and click the button [edit modpack] from there on the lower right click [Add mod] then find the optifine that you just downloaded and add it. that should boost it by at least 5-10 fps alone. then you can modify the settings however you want/need.

I actually think optifine is incompatible with several mods in this pack. When it is installed its causing huge memory leaks.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
The obsidian dungeons looks nice and direful, but complete useless. I cleared one complete down to level 11 and found some simple loot, like many candles, some wood, clay, tinker construct parts, saplings, wool. But nothing usefull things. Ok, on the second last level a enderman spawner.
At the last level I found a big red room with 9 spawner. It was a hard job to cleanup the room. I found 8 chests, AND, candles, more candles and some high level ore dust. No diamond or other gems, no higher level items form other mods, only some stuff from tinker construct. This is to expensive and useless.
O, I forget, I found many candles!!!

The loot table was the basis for a bigger loot table that isn't complete. Still, you can boost your tech tree pre nether, and iirc you can get all three miniature hearts in that version. Once I get a stable 2.0 branch done, questing for and raiding dungeons will be required for certain things. Big thanks to Greymerk for some awesome things coming.

Questing for dungeons is not the only thing you will need to search for, however. The next oreGen is almost ready, I think, and is done in a way that you will actually have to travel to various biomes to find all the required materials you need.

The tech tree (and magic tree) are getting a massive revamp and I'm looking at a few new mods to include for your... enjoyment >:D

fluffly

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I've signed up to try and help with the nether crash problems.

I tried setting a couple of ChickenChunks spot loaders in the nether next to my portal, as some people had recommended upthread. Instead of the game crashing with the usual NPE at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73156_b(ChunkProviderServer.java:328), it leaked memory. I've not proven that it won't crash with these spot loaders in place, the leak took everything out before that happened. I fiddled with the JVM flags and got it to do a heap dump during the leak, then poked at it with MAT (http://www.eclipse.org/mat). The leak culprit appears to be a very large java.util.ArrayDeque created by the class "toast.specialMobs.TickHandler". Where's the best place to file a bug report for Special Mobs?

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
The loot table was the basis for a bigger loot table that isn't complete. Still, you can boost your tech tree pre nether, and iirc you can get all three miniature hearts in that version. Once I get a stable 2.0 branch done, questing for and raiding dungeons will be required for certain things. Big thanks to Greymerk for some awesome things coming.

Questing for dungeons is not the only thing you will need to search for, however. The next oreGen is almost ready, I think, and is done in a way that you will actually have to travel to various biomes to find all the required materials you need.

The tech tree (and magic tree) are getting a massive revamp and I'm looking at a few new mods to include for your... enjoyment >:D
O0o0o0o0o0o0o exciting. More silverfish? :p

Reactions: Eyamaz

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz
Thanks for the information. I was continuing my tech tree without the dungeons. :)

For all turtle user.
The turtle destroy all ore on the dream world (906:x, 909:x) and ardite(1475:2) and cobald(1475:1) from the nether. I hope its a bug and not a feature.
Why is the advanced turtle deactivated? It get only an colored editor, I think.

whyrl

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bit on Magical Crops from about 20 pages back, but nothing quite what I wanted.

I noticed that both Obsidian and Ender seeds drop weak essence despite the regular versus strong essence requirements to craft. Also, they seem to stop dropping the weak essences when harvested via machine.
Are these intended occurrences? Has anyone else experienced otherwise/Do other seeds give better essences?

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Im looking for active BnB servers that have a nice player base of daily players. Also servers that use TS.
I have tried a few of the posted ones, either the have block lag or no players.
Can anyone help me.

Also how to remove the Weight/Encumbrance percentage from the top right of the screen? since its very long number

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a known issue or not but Natura Barley cannot be converted into anything.
Im looking for active BnB servers that have a nice player base of daily players. Also servers that use TS.
I have tried a few of the posted ones, either the have block lag or no players.
Can anyone help me.

Also how to remove the Weight/Encumbrance percentage from the top right of the screen? since its very long number

We'll be setting up a new server on Lolnet when BNB updates to 1.20 version. We had a server up for an earlier version but after several players progressed quite far it got a bit quiet. Once the new version hits we will fire up a new map. Can't help you with the TS, that's sort of up to individual players. We have a mumble server set up for lolnet which is similar, and some of the guys do talk on that.