Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
We'll be setting up a new server on Lolnet when BNB updates to 1.20 version. We had a server up for an earlier version but after several players progressed quite far it got a bit quiet. Once the new version hits we will fire up a new map. Can't help you with the TS, that's sort of up to individual players. We have a mumble server set up for lolnet which is similar, and some of the guys do talk on that.
1.2 isn't going to be a thing. Just 1.1.4 and 2.0.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
We'll be setting up a new server on Lolnet when BNB updates to 1.20 version. We had a server up for an earlier version but after several players progressed quite far it got a bit quiet. Once the new version hits we will fire up a new map. Can't help you with the TS, that's sort of up to individual players. We have a mumble server set up for lolnet which is similar, and some of the guys do talk on that.
1.2 isn't going to be a thing. Just 1.1.4 and 2.0.

Yes. 1.2 is dead. Certain features I required to do a few things are not available in mc1.6. As with how I do versioning (based on semantic versioning,) moving to mc1.7 means the version number moves to BnB-2.0.0 (well BnB-2.0.0b1 on first commit) instead of BnB-1.2.0.

Of course, this just means I can actually do a lot more of what I want now. :D

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
Follow up on the skeleton spawner in the nether: I moved one of the skeleton spawners from a roguelike dungeon to the nether, but it will only spawn skeletons from the Special Mobs mod. I'm guessing my best bet is really the wither skeleton seeds. Now to make a quarry-like complex spell with Blood Magic to get me that sweet infuscolium... :D

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
IP to both? i will check it out,

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
I really like the idea of having to go to different biomes to get the various ores. That way we can't just hunker down in one spot.

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
Im looking for active BnB servers that have a nice player base of daily players. Also servers that use TS.
I have tried a few of the posted ones, either the have block lag or no players.
Can anyone help me.

Also how to remove the Weight/Encumbrance percentage from the top right of the screen? since its very long number

Hey Ive been playing on a decently active BnB server. Check it out.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/texas-minecraft-mafia-presents-blood-n-bones.48187/

NoOpen

Jul 29, 2019
A few pages ago, I was told you could turn sleep of in TiC tweaks config, I found the config in BnB folder. Although it is not a default config and even copying the exact mod jar and config to another pack does not work.

Any ideas? :)

EDIT: Turns out BnB includes Iguana and TiC tweaks, Issue sorted now.

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
A few pages ago, I was told you could turn sleep of in TiC tweaks config, I found the config in BnB folder. Although it is not a default config and even copying the exact mod jar and config to another pack does not work.

Any ideas? :)

EDIT: Turns out BnB includes Iguana and TiC tweaks, Issue sorted now.
Just FYI, Iguana Tweaks and Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers' Construct are completely separate mods.

Reactions: Eyamaz

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
I am fairly sure it was a death creeper, and I didn't see any zombies around. First it jumped out of the 3 deep trench, and then up next to me on my walls.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
I am fairly sure it was a death creeper, and I didn't see any zombies around. First it jumped out of the 3 deep trench, and then up next to me on my walls.
The special mobs seem to get multiple effects sometimes, but only display one in the name. It's most noticeable on the ones where the effects are visible such as a Hungry Zombie that's also giant... This is just a guess, but maybe you found a Death Creeper that also had jumping.

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you fairly sure it was a death creeper?

Well, I saw a black creeper in the trench. When I looked back over the wall, there was no black creeper in the trench, but there was one on the outside edge. At this point I looked at it and IDed it as a death creeper. I turned away for a moment, then went to look at the creeper again -- I didn't see it, but I did see a shadow suggesting that it was somewhere over my head. I then heard the creeper hiss and I exploded. I don't remember the death message, but I think they all just say "creeper". I guess a jumping creeper could also have sneaked up behind me.

The special mobs seem to get multiple effects sometimes, but only display one in the name. It's most noticeable on the ones where the effects are visible such as a Hungry Zombie that's also giant... This is just a guess, but maybe you found a Death Creeper that also had jumping.

That may be. I guess I need to start being more paranoid.

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone who has gotten to mid level blood magic. do you know how to get a bound blade? cause it says that it needs a diamond sword. but since they are disabled i really dont know how to get one. ive been trying stuff in a creative world but i still havent been able to figure it out. help?

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone who has gotten to mid level blood magic. do you know how to get a bound blade? cause it says that it needs a diamond sword. but since they are disabled i really dont know how to get one. ive been trying stuff in a creative world but i still havent been able to figure it out. help?
Diamond tools aren't disabled, just renamed to cobalt (and the recipes changed).