Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I Cant Find The Download Link
You will need to have the launcher. If you haven't already done so you'll find it on the "main site" tab on this pages header bar. It's refered to as the client. once that has been installed and opened you'll have access to a number of modpacks. You'll find Blood and Bones under a tab labled third party mod packs.

judos

Jul 29, 2019
Playing the v. 1.1.2 on a Server, we have really frequently the issue that the server stopps working without any crash-log (absolutely nothing in the log, clients all drop out with "reached end of stream". We then have to kill the server, even stop doesn't work). I can not attach any crash log here since none is generated with this issue.

A different issue that occures on our server is the following nullpointer in the ChunkProviderServer. See for this issue the attached crash log.

Thank you for any hints or suggestions on these issues. Apparently so far we decided to stop playing until we have a more stable version. However thank you Eyamaz for the great work. The modpack is really fun and cool!!

Attachments

• crash-2014-07-20_16.03.35-server.txt
    28.9 KB · Views: 56

Frenetic_Calm

Jul 29, 2019
we've found this when fighting poisonous spiders.

2014-07-20 14:22:22 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet for Frenetic_Calm/127.0.0.1: net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking player
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking player
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:488)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72498_a(NetServerHandler.java:511)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet10Flying.func_73279_a(SourceFile:136)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:476)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:234)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(DedicatedServerListenThread.java:37)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:917)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:331)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:784)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:666)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70679_bo(EntityLivingBase.java:655)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70030_z(EntityLivingBase.java:383)
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70071_h_(Entity.java:537)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1928)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:370)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:423)
... 11 more

MitruMesre

Jul 29, 2019
It has to involve pain and suffering on the part of the players....:)
Enviromine adds water, temperature, sanity, and oxygen bars.
Oxygen gets dirtier the deeper in a cave system you are, so you can't spelunk as easily.
You grow more insane the longer you're in the dark, and it makes scary noises the worse it gets.
Temperature further enforces the choice of biome by adding negative effects if you're too hot or cold.
Water is self-explanatory.
It also adds a bit of gravity, making it harder to build a proper house, and can be disabled.

EDIT: added link

shadoweye404

Jul 29, 2019
Enviromine adds water, temperature, sanity, and oxygen bars.
Oxygen gets dirtier the deeper in a cave system you are, so you can't spelunk as easily.
You grow more insane the longer you're in the dark, and it makes scary noises the worse it gets.
Temperature further enforces the choice of biome by adding negative effects if you're too hot or cold.
Water is self-explanatory.
It also adds a bit of gravity, making it harder to build a proper house, and can be disabled.

EDIT: added link
i think it would be impossible to play because you would go insane in the first night of mining.. and its not only in dark, you have to see sunlight for your sanity to go up

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug, or if this is supposed to happen, but every time I quit and start the game back up again... my map disappears. That's REALLY annoying....

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
YES!!! That was it, thank you. Odd that when updating to v1.1.3 it switched to underground mode. Heh, it's nice to have my color back, and the larger exploration area on the map.

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a some issues with the server on my PC is this the start bat ok

java -Xms2048m -Xmx6g -XX: PermSize=128m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CICompilerCountPerCPU -XX:+TieredCompilation -jar FTBServer-1.6.4-965.jar nogui
pause

MitruMesre

Jul 29, 2019
i think it would be impossible to play because you would go insane in the first night of mining.. and its not only in dark, you have to see sunlight for your sanity to go up
there's probably a config option to disable sanity, I wouldn't want to play with it either.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019

While it adds difficulty, after a while you get used to it, and it's just another set of obstacles that you keep in mind while trying to juggle chainsaws. Starting out you drink from pools, hold a flower while standing in the sun to gain back some sanity, learn to set up rooms with leaves in the ceiling for oxygenated areas underground. The biggest problem is always heatstroke/frostbite. But overall, I think it would fit BnB perfectly.

It does add a level of difficulty though.

Digdug

Jul 29, 2019
So, in a 1.1.3 world, we have a crash each time somebody comes back from the nether.
Here it is: http://pastebin.com/BzgrEL8R

Any clue?

I'm running into the same problem, though occasionally it will also happen when traveling to the nether. I'm playing single player. I've had it happen with me entering or leaving the nether, or when mobs enter or leave the nether. Heck I've even had it happen when I shot an arrow at a mob, missed, and the arrow went into the portal. Wish I had an answer for you.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Evil one is being Evil...

Zombie Invaders have been sighted on the pledge server. Are they on by default now for servers in 1.1.3? Or were you just adding to our fun ? They were reported to be burning in the sun as well, so some tweaks to the plugin?

I actually like the little suckers. Like clowns with bad attitudes. Does mean the castle i'm a few thousand blocks along with needs addtional security measures...

Nitrate

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running into the same problem, though occasionally it will also happen when traveling to the nether. I'm playing single player. I've had it happen with me entering or leaving the nether, or when mobs enter or leave the nether. Heck I've even had it happen when I shot an arrow at a mob, missed, and the arrow went into the portal. Wish I had an answer for you.

I can confirm these symptoms, indeed :(

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
Evil one is being Evil...

Zombie Invaders have been sighted on the pledge server. Are they on by default now for servers in 1.1.3? Or were you just adding to our fun ? They were reported to be burning in the sun as well, so some tweaks to the plugin?

If you watch the stream from the other night @Eyamaz states that he "forgot" to disable them for servers and we must disable it on our own. hope that helps you. I assume that means the pledge server has it enabled and thats how he realized it.

Reactions: Eyamaz