Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Glad that helped. I think there will be some changes in 1.2 again, but this should be good for 1.1.3.

Speaking of which...
Could it be....?
Do I see?
Over in the launcher.... Is that 1.1.3?!​
It does indeed seem to be 1.1.3. It doesn't seem to download, but those numbers are certainly there. :p

EDIT: Nvm, now it downloaded lol.

mblom122

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, can someone help me. I am trying to make my own blood and bones server. But when i copy the config folder and mods folder from the client folder the server wont start up. Due to some mods is clientside only. I have no idee what to remove or so. Is there any guide on how to get this up and running on my own server?

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, can someone help me. I am trying to make my own blood and bones server. But when i copy the config folder and mods folder from the client folder the server wont start up. Due to some mods is clientside only. I have no idee what to remove or so. Is there any guide on how to get this up and running on my own server?
On the ftb launcher beside the modpack version dropdown menu, there is a "Download Server" button.

nilness

Jul 29, 2019
Here's the mod version changes that I see in 1.1.3. I'm not going to try and figure out the config changes by hand ;)

Blood Magic 1.0.1g
BnB Tweaks 0.1.2
Cave Control v24
DragonAPI v24
EnderForest v24
ExtraTiC 0.8.4
Flatsigns 1.4.0.15 (not sure if this is a new version or not; changelog for 1.1.2 doesn't list the version)
Hardcore Ender Expansion 1.6.1
Jabba 1.1.4
KeithyUtils 1.3.30
Metallurgy 3 3.4.0.29
ModTweaker 0.3
SpiceOfLife 1.1.0
TiC Tooltips 1.1.8a
Witchery 0.19.2

Feel free to review & offer corrections.

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 does not require a world reset correct? Given that this is a touchy pack by means of having specific configuration req. what does one need to do to update a server without hurting the map? Or is it easier to just reroll?

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 does not require a world reset correct? Given that this is a touchy pack by means of having specific configuration req. what does one need to do to update a server without hurting the map? Or is it easier to just reroll?
It should not, unless you are a server owner running java 8.

Green_Razor

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me I started the ftb launcher for the first time in awhile to play this modpack and I cannot find it. (The Blood n' Bones modpack)
EDIT: Nevermind, I discovered the third party pack and it was there.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Ore conflicts were occurring on servers running Java 8. You could smelt a meltal, get another metal.
I didn't think that was being fixed until 1.2 though... I thought Eyamaz mentioned the other day that he wasn't updating metallurgy this time around.

Edit: here's the post...

interim update. Since the rebalance for 1.2 is going to take me forever to get done, i'm going to push an update on the 1.1 branch. 1.1.3 will only contain mod updates, excluding the m3 update because it requires a world reset.<br /><br />Edit: ok, and a few config changes. Damn you anesos!<br/>

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
How do I disable Biomes-O-Plenty on 1.1.3 for a server? I cant seem to add the .disabled and get it to successfully not use the jar. I still end up with it turned on.

Nitrate

Jul 29, 2019
So...we just updated, and in one of our chest there is a stack of 20 orichalcum helmets and another stack of 8 oureclase helmets. (This is a chest containing ingots.)

May we know how the IDs were changed so that we can fix this?

Also, will the ores in the Spirit World be okay?
Anything else to be careful of?

EDIT: eh, just found 39 mithril boots in another chest (containing essentially dusts) :D

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
i've been away a while, so i can't really say i've followed the development notes of what is / isn't still on the to do list. also, i haven't tried 1.1.3 yet, though i did read the patch notes for it. so my questions are as follows:

1. are the rogue dungeons/towers still only spawning as obsidian?
2. are creepers still blowing up punji sticks?
3. are mobs set to only drop items if killed by player yet?
4. is scent from zombie awareness ever coming back?

5. are we still just making sky bases out of dirt, as early game focuses on large, slow growing farms?
6. are flying mobs still part of the block grief list? cause i'd prefer to have a nice looking sky base with windows, decor blocks, etc. :p

Shank2000

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried updating from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 and I have FML ID conflicts with M3 ores. I thought the issue was with Java 8, but I am running Java 7.65. Any clues?