Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
@WayofTime @Eyamaz I'm wanting to deal with the fact that in the BnB pack, Blood Magic is OP. Would you two be ok with me just making a custom version of Blood Magic for the pack(with added config options) or would you prefer me to use ASM to tweak it from BnBTweaks?

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
@WayofTime @Eyamaz I'm wanting to deal with the fact that in the BnB pack, Blood Magic is OP. Would you two be ok with me just making a custom version of Blood Magic for the pack(with added config options) or would you prefer me to use ASM to tweak it from BnBTweaks?
Just an idea, but perhaps make it so you can't draw blood for the altar for a certain amount of time after a death?

Reactions: Dezil_nz

zuiko

Jul 29, 2019
Did you try breaking them or do you just right click them? Some plants give only one 1 if rightclicked, but 2-3 if broken (Not 100% sure)

I can verify this... I have been doing the same thing with my crops. Breaking is not as convenient as the right click (you are constantly having to fiddle with your inventory if you have a bunch of different crops) but the yields are much better on all crops EXCEPT the vanilla crops where the yield seems to be WORSE than right clicking. If you break a vanilla crop sometimes you don't even get a single seed, so you have to convert one of the output.

I right click on the vanilla crops (wheat/potatoes/carrots) but I break and replant everything else.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
I finally made it into the spirit world in a good dream. At first I thought that Wispy Cotton was not spawning, but 9 sleeping brews later I managed to get what I needed - it's tough!

Now I am there in a good dream minus my items from the overworld & have heard people drop hints about how to get your items over but I cant for the life of me figure out how to do it - any more hints for this one?

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I finally made it into the spirit world in a good dream. At first I thought that Wispy Cotton was not spawning, but 9 sleeping brews later I managed to get what I needed - it's tough!

Now I am there in a good dream minus my items from the overworld & have heard people drop hints about how to get your items over but I cant for the life of me figure out how to do it - any more hints for this one?

At this time, you need an ender chest. So...make a smelter, mine, work up to a pick that can get obsidian...Find a village, see if they sell eye of ender. If not, start building doors and houses until you grow a villager who does. Make ender chest.

Or....wait until the next update, where you will have the choice of 1) using a new recipe for the chest 2) Taking a pitchfork and joining the rabid mob if Eyamaz forgets to put it in :)

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
At this time, you need an ender chest. So...make a smelter, mine, work up to a pick that can get obsidian...Find a village, see if they sell eye of ender. If not, start building doors and houses until you grow a villager who does. Make ender chest.

Or....wait until the next update, where you will have the choice of 1) using a new recipe for the chest 2) Taking a pitchfork and joining the rabid mob if Eyamaz forgets to put it in :)
thanks for :) that I feel a little silly having asked now lol, I had dismissed the ender chest in this pack already.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019

*joins the rabid mob* That way, i have a chance of getting the new recipe PLUS i get to give back a piece of his own doing ;D

shadoweye404

Jul 29, 2019

you can get obsidian from smeltery by pouring water and lava in it

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a trick to finding to shadow iron in the nether? I've only been able to find one vein so far. Is it more common at a certain y level?

superckl

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a trick to finding to shadow iron in the nether? I've only been able to find one vein so far. Is it more common at a certain y level?
How much Shadow Iron do you need? I don't think I've found much, but I don't think much is required.

zuiko

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know for sure if Vulcanite is in the 1.1.2 nether generation? Does it spawn everywhere equally or only in certain places? Haven't seen it yet and I have done a ton of mining there (enough to have a dozens of diamonds and emeralds and have the top level nether pick). I have seen every other nether metal in the game multiple times. Haven't run across any Nether Uranium either but not a big deal as there is Yellorium in the overworld which does the same thing. Vulcanite is needed for the Induction Smelter, however.

Last edited:

SiberianPhoenix

Jul 29, 2019
That usually means there's an issue with your minecraft account. You did buy minecraft before you downloaded the FTB launcher right? If so, did you put your login details in the launcher at the bottom right corner where it says select profile? Can you download any other packs from the FTB launcher?