Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Hunger isn't bad once you have a food source. Even simple stuff liked baked potatoes can keep you going. It is a pain to be packing a lot of food and constantly paying attention, but you get used to it. Early on, it's devastating though, when exploring or killing an animal is draining you down and you've got 3 turnips and a berry to survive on.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
The game crashes when I try to create a new world.
Chicken chunks is causing the game to crash but I don't know why.
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/2aizNyKw

this is a problem when you delete a world and start a new one with chicken chunks as it tries to read a file that no longer exists. I REALLY need to go bop CB over the head to get this fixed since I play hardcore and this gets annoying real fricken quick if I have a string of bad luck.

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
Some suggestions:

1) More exploration, like the mod in MadPack that adds more dungeons and stuff to work through.
2) Unique Artifacts mod

3) Also I think the hunger bar goes down far too quickly. Even standing still and you could be dead in just a couple minutes seems a bit too much, not that I want it to be easier just think hunger drain is just a bit too fast.
Sorry but I disagree with all 3 of these points. Once you know how to forage and get a juicer before day 2, hunger isn't so deadly. The thing I like about this mod is you can't just sit in a hole underground and sustain off of a tiny wheat farm and some bonemeal. Also the 2 mods you mentioned don't really fit in this modpack.

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a really nice seed for Hardcore players to get started quickly on (Default world type):

You start in a jungle. South-east is an ender forest and a cave with visible gravel, copper, coal and mithril. Close to the cave is a lava pit for fueling your early smelter. A few paces south west of this cave is a rocky outcrop with more ores including aluminium. There is a pumpkin field in the forest too, allowing you to set up stone golems for early game defense.
Further east is a flat plains area with plenty of food around. There is a Better Dungeons tower just south of the redwood tree, and a wicker man east of the tree.
Overall the best seed I've found so far.

Edit 1: In the ender forest cave is a lot of Deadly Worlds spawners including a flaming arrow spawner, so be careful. There's loot to be had if you're ready to fight the spawns though.

Last edited:

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I got one like that. Village next to pumpkin patch, biome with clay in the pools, and a lava pool nearby. I'm not playing hardcore though, just normal difficulty, so the initial struggle to scrape out a living is sort of enjoyable. Thought about it for a few seconds and deleted it :)

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz... Dude you are an evil mastermind! I love this pack. Its so addicting. Now if only i could survive more then a minecraft week...

gogojojo

Jul 29, 2019
soooo.....i havent got a clue how it really happened but i went into the invaders portal and somehow the block wielder shot a cobblestone block at the portal so its 13 bloody cobblestone and 1 moss cobblestone. IM STUCK! =s every time i get killed i just respawn back in the invader place and die again and again and again. i cant go back through the portal i cant suicide. im stuck in this dark plane with nothing. ive tried everything i know (which is not much) but i cant get myself to spawn back in the overworld or spawn in another bloody cobblestone. (i dont even know if 1 more bloody cobblestone would make the portal work (might need a flint or something like nether portal)
any help would be really appreciated thx

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
soooo.....i havent got a clue how it really happened but i went into the invaders portal and somehow the block wielder shot a cobblestone block at the portal so its 13 bloody cobblestone and 1 moss cobblestone. IM STUCK! =s every time i get killed i just respawn back in the invader place and die again and again and again. i cant go back through the portal i cant suicide. im stuck in this dark plane with nothing. ive tried everything i know (which is not much) but i cant get myself to spawn back in the overworld or spawn in another bloody cobblestone. (i dont even know if 1 more bloody cobblestone would make the portal work (might need a flint or something like nether portal)

Hmm, well that sucks. On a server, i'd have an admin delete my character info so i popped up naked at the default spawn point.

Might be some similar file in your minecraft folder, which hopefully someone with more smarts than me can tell you how to find.

sarydactl

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue; Temporarily install Mystcraft and use its dimension commands to get out. There is literally no other way to leave =/ . Nothing activates when you beat the boss or build/rebuild the portal, either.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue; Temporarily install Mystcraft and use its dimension commands to get out. There is literally no other way to leave =/ . Nothing activates when you beat the boss or build/rebuild the portal, either.

Yup, if the boss destroys the portal you are trapped. Forever.

Reactions: Blu76

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I've found diamonds 3 times, always around level 11, not sure if that indicates they spawn lower or not. Have tried mining down there more, but redgas is sort of horrible. :)

mars111

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it was reported before, but the lack of not being able to reproduce means I have no idea what is causing it.
Ignasius Ore gave midasium dust.
Vyroxeres gave shadow iron dust.
Kalandryte ore gave sanguinite
Just happened again with Pulverizer.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone knows of a server that is using the bnb pack, please post. I was hoping we'd set one up, but folks are busy with pixlemon and monster and real life at the moment. It's more fun seeing the other players death messages and sharing some ideas.

mars111

Jul 29, 2019
looks like you are whitelisted now... again something caused nether ores form metallurgy to "transform" into different dusts.