Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
me no gusta
FrankerZ.png

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
I am so seriously hyped to try this mod. I look forward to trying on Hardcore, but with Sync added.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I am so seriously hyped to try this mod. I look forward to trying on Hardcore, but with Sync added.
Just a word of warning. The way the recipe rewrite is done, adding mods may break the pack. Removing mods will break the pack.

I wish you good luck with that. You may lose many worlds at the first night time.

Lol, have you watched @ZeekDaGeek playing? Honestly, I don't know why people think this pack is hard. Kappa.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, have you watched @ZeekDaGeek playing? Honestly, I don't know why people think this pack is hard. Kappa.
Playstyle. Not Mine and no I haven't. My net hasn't been the best. Hoping our new ISP will be better when it feels like kicking over.

On that note. A friendly reminder about dedi ;) lol

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Playstyle. Not Mine and no I haven't. My net hasn't been the best. Hoping our new ISP will be better when it feels like kicking over.

On that note. A friendly reminder about dedi ;) lol

I'll get that.

His subs are trying to talk him into doing a Hardcore server now. :p

Reactions: Lawbroken

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
I wish you good luck with that. You may lose many worlds at the first night time.

Oh, I always expect to lose worlds on hardcore. My longest play only lasted about 8 hours on FTB Monster.

Just a word of warning. The way the recipe rewrite is done, adding mods may break the pack. Removing mods will break the pack.

Well, I won't plan on removing anything, and I will just try to figure out how to resolve any crashes with adding unsupported mods. Still looking forward to it.

iiowyn

Jul 29, 2019
After getting pimped out Blood Magic armor and the crystals from Geostrata in Monster, I feel like going back to my roots and trying something challenging. I think this will qualify =D

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Just to point out that any rage that happens while playing BnB that computer/items around you get broken, Eyamaz isn't responsible and isn't going to repair/fix your broken items.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Woo!
May do a stream later on, see how it ends up.... :D
Hopefully i dont break the pack too much with the 2 mod inclusions im gonna add ;)

let me guess, totemic? don't know what else. but if your able to get tech before nether, you broke the pack. :p fyi, though. i'm looking at adding totemic, after I talk to you about a few things.

Reactions: Pokefenn