Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Eyamaz for your replay.
I am older generation man ;). I am not really fan of things like facebook, twitter etc.. But because that I am patient too ;) and I am pretty sure whenever something will happen somebody will post in this forum.
Btw, I follow this thread from time there was only 2 pages and I must to say, this is THE BEST community of players you could have Eyamaz. You can be proud of you :).

That said, thanks to every member of this forum( registered or not) :).

Reactions: Eyamaz

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Same, don't use twitter. And doesn't matter too much. Updates are fine and all, but it's only the one that says "it works and is done" that's really of importance to me :)

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Im still in my bloody 20s (albeit a mere year from 30 so I guess that doesn't count) and I have no Facebook, Twitter, instagram etcetera etcetera.
It's not just you old fogeies who forgo the social media. In fact I think the older you are the more likely you are to hook in to social media. My 50 something year old mum spends waaay too much time on FriendFace errr Facebook. Mostly for candy crush...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... maybe Eyamaz rarely post here now, but it looks like he still check this forum QUITE often ;) .
He is same addicted to this forum like we to his modpack :).
But of course its not a shame! ;). I can bet there are a few, who check this forum almost every day .... including me... :)

Notanaxemurderer

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... maybe Eyamaz rarely post here now, but it looks like he still check this forum QUITE often ;) .
He is same addicted to this forum like we to his modpack :).
But of course its not a shame! ;). I can bet there are a few, who check this forum almost every day .... including me... :)
You can click on watch Thread and you get a mail when someone replies here, like I do and you dont have to check every day

Aleyboby

Jul 29, 2019
Great mod btw... Up until last night. If this isn't the correct place to post a bug/glitch/memory leak, I apologize in advance.
A few things in advance:
-I'm running the server on my computer through SP LAN
-Win 7 64 bit
-Latest Java Ver.
-6gig ram w/ 3gig dedicated to Minecraft
-Haven't had any* lag issues up until last night

Anyway, my brother and I are working on getting the End portal set up as well as advancing blood magic in the overworld. He was working on moving spawners from towers using the "random things" block teleporters to make a mob trap for blood as well as other items. I'm working on the altar... At some point last night I start to get horrendous lag and my allocated memory is at 100%. It slowly rises from the point where I start the game to where it reaches 100% and freezes (This only happens in the Overworld at our base). In addition to that, we now have invisible mobs spawning that can't be interacted with or moved unless we turn peaceful on/off.

In our spirit world, my brother moved a zombie spawner from a dungeon to the village we're in (For testing purposes); sat there for days not spawning anything. Right around when the whole can of worms opened, the zombies start spawning from the spawner. So there's that too.

Now I spent a good portion of today trying to debug this so called memory leak. So far we've: removed the spawners, removed the entire mob trap, disabled chickenchunks thinking it was a chunkloader issue, and set it to peaceful. I've seen nothing regarding this issue and nothing we do has fixed the memory leak. I'm all out of ideas here... Any suggestions? Or should I just go back to a previous backup save?

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
No idea about the memory leak, but what I noticed in the spirit world is, that I sometimes saw monsters spawning which immediately disappeared. So when the server is overloaded, maybe these spawns happen and he doesn't catch up with despawning them and you end up with the spawns.

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
2015-09-23_15.29.23.png

World Nr. 38
Manyullium(?) Pick, upgraded, ready to hit the dream world (or get the infrastructure going for it at least). I just wanted to get some nether diamonds, so I could build my first machines, when the hellfish got me.

Next time I'll bring a scythe. If I can bring myself to start a new one that is :mad:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Against hellfish, I found it just better to run away then trying to fight them on the moment. You are always picked by surprise and not in control of the situation, so its better to retreat and fight under your terms. They might even despawn while you prepare yourself :p

CrimsoN_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz, i don't mean to rush your or something, but what is the approximate ETA for blood n bones 2.0? I mean, i saw a lot of teasers in the pictures and i'm wondering if it will get publicly released before 2016.

CrimsoN_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. Though I wont give the official ETA.
Well, you technically did confirm the longest ETA by approving that it will come before 2016 (assuming the impossible: if the development goes as planned ). The Maximum ETA is thus 88 days or 127714 minutes :)
It's manageable enough <3 :D
I don't see the need for a lot of new mods in blood n bones 2.0. The only thing the 1.6 version lacks is a one button sprint :p

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you technically did confirm the longest ETA by approving that it will come before 2016 (assuming the impossible: if the development goes as planned ). The Maximum ETA is thus 88 days or 127714 minutes :)
It's manageable enough <3 :D
I don't see the need for a lot of new mods in blood n bones 2.0. The only thing the 1.6 version lacks is a one button sprint :p
I am frequent curseforge a lot, and I'm seeing all of the blood and bone mods get updated frequently, so I feel like there will be a lot of new stuff for this update!

GrassHoppa

Jul 29, 2019

I cringed so hard as soon as I saw 'ECT' in that pack description...
I don't know why but that mistake really bugs me, especially when somebody verbally says 'exetera' instead of et cetera... :mad:
At those moments I have to fight the urge to go full grammar Nazi; never go full grammar Nazi.

On a more important note, I really need BnB2.0 in my life. I have been anxiously awaiting it's release and in the meantime I started playing a ton of the original. Once again I am completely hooked on it, but this just intensifies my desire to experience 2.0!

I patiently await (well not that patiently, but you know) for what I firmly believe will be the best Minecraft mod pack ever created. :D