Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Nah. The real Port (not that fake western American we make it like Port so we call it Port crap) is not terribly expensive. A bottle of 40 is roughly 250 to 300, but I have a hard time finding it even when I can afford the good stuff.
A bottle of 40 is around 150€ here. With age, the difference gets bigger :p
Not only the age counts but also the year... An 50 years old, from 1962 is around the 295€ and from 1960 goes up to 350€.

One of this days I have to take a more careful look at my fathers cellar. I might be rich and not even know it :p

Reactions: Eyamaz

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
And here I am, drinking whatever beer comes in a 36 pack for $8...

Once could make the argument that at least you drink actual beer. I'm more of a bitch beer person myself. Hard cider and mikes hard lemonade. The best cider I had was on tap here in Seattle, and it was 10% alc by volume. It tasted soooo good though. When I was visiting Germany last december I tried a few beers, and they were ok for beer (which from me is a huge compliment cause I don't like beer). The best one I had was a dark one made locally in Dusseldorf where we were at.

Dacryphile

Jul 29, 2019
Once could make the argument that at least you drink actual beer. I'm more of a bitch beer person myself. Hard cider and mikes hard lemonade. The best cider I had was on tap here in Seattle, and it was 10% alc by volume. It tasted soooo good though. When I was visiting Germany last december I tried a few beers, and they were ok for beer (which from me is a huge compliment cause I don't like beer). The best one I had was a dark one made locally in Dusseldorf where we were at.
I was kidding about the cheap beer (Keystone? PBR?) I'm actually a bit of a beer snob, picked it up from when I was in Germany about 5 years ago. Can't beat hefeweizen, especially Ayinger or Pauliner. They'll just run you $4 a bottle here in the states.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Shooting for Monday atm for 2.0. However, this may just be a build for streamers atm, with the public build coming at the end of the week. Though I really really hate weekend releases...

If you haven't went and got it yet, get the Curse Voice Client which now contains the beta Minecraft Support and will be where you can get the pack once available.
Pls no

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I can assure you that not drinking has no effect on your results in this modpack. You'll die just as fast and just as horribly.

Might as well drink some.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz, dont take this as an ETA request or something similar. Take the time you need.

I just want to know if we are going to have a special reason to see Pakrat stream tonight or can I just watch my "regular" streamers?

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk