Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Eekki

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, dont know where else to post this, i hope you can either help me or direct me somewhere where this belongs.

So something funny is going on in my chunk loading, dont know is it in my client or some mods.

I play in singleplayer world and i have newest mod pack.

Everytime i go far enough from my main base and come back i crash (crash log submitted below), or go to nether and come back from portal etc.
http://pastebin.com/rmh5RSFn

I think its gotta do something with my grinder (i lost my other world becouse of this, got few crashes and then my world just dissapeared from the sp list)

Then my thermal expansions conduits stop working as well, i have to replace them aswell so they start to work again.

My big reactors reactor resets (loses all fuel and power etc)

Maybe something else evil too that i havent noticed.

Any help please?
Thanks in advance

Edit: Oh yeah, maybe unreleated, worked in my previous world but maybe relative. My nether is almost dead. Only few like 2-3 spawns, so i can pretty much walk around without fighting. And i really cant find any gases in my world. I have smoke and steam, so its not disabled, maybe world gen problem?

VSilence

Jul 29, 2019
When you start a new world Red Gas can flow and touch Lava or vice versa and you'll get a bunch of random explosions deep down in the world. You'll hear them, but this isn't likely something you'd be able to see at all.

That actually makes a LOT of sense about the number of the sounds, but I was physically able to watch this happen once. And only once. It also didn't happen near lava, instead it was over a pool of water right next to a roguelike dungeon. There could be some generation issues with the seed and it is, in fact, a pocket of gas exploding since I have no other explanation.

geneweaver

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz listening to yor conversation with wolv21 about food. i love the madock requirement post smealty. mostly i have played in plains/forest. but i love the first building is a walled garden. also with monster jerky healing and feeding you and with puji stick trap lots of zombie food that way. hoppers are cheep and means jerky is auto harvesting.

Booyadude

Jul 29, 2019
Woo, it took about 40 worlds to get here, but this has got to be one of the most satisfying things I've ever had the pleasure to craft. I'm worried that I should hold off till you get the Deep Dark working as intended though...

Nonetheless, I just wanna say thanks again Eyamaz, I'm having a ton of fun playing the pack and I've been excited to play it whenever I can! I may be battered down to naught but blood n' bones time and time again, but clawing my way through each world is just too much fun.

Reactions: Batch2

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Woo, it took about 40 worlds to get here, but this has got to be one of the most satisfying things I've ever had the pleasure to craft. I'm worried that I should hold off till you get the Deep Dark working as intended though...

Nonetheless, I just wanna say thanks again Eyamaz, I'm having a ton of fun playing the pack and I've been excited to play it whenever I can! I may be battered down to naught but blood n' bones time and time again, but clawing my way through each world is just too much fun.
Congrats! :)

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019

Very nice Booyadude! I've been on multiplayer so long, I think it's time I start a new singleplayer world. :p

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
My last solo world set records.
-Login and stuck in quicksand. Dead
-Respawn, realize i'm on a largish island filled with thornbushes and limite food. But there's a tower! Torches! Some lycanite mob runs over and kills me.
-Respawn, night is falling, i have some wood, made it to the top of the tower, a chest, some berries.....Zombies tearing away at the blocks i put in the stairs, creepers moving to floor below me. Definitely fun times.

Marc~

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i'm relatively new to this forum but a bit less for this thread (i haven't read it completely..59 pages, i won't even read a 5 pages book so meh ;p)

Problem: I have a server running via Akliz. So far, my friends and I have been fending for our lives as this pack is intended (finally the kind of mod i was waiting for in minecraft.) Now after a humiliating defeat inside my giant tree against a Troll who radically trolled me by destroying the bottom of the tree, i decided to move to a new home. I migrated into an Ender Forest. As for my friend, he stayed in his seared brick home in a plains biome. He's still fending for himself against swarms of enemy at night while on my part...I'm harvesting day/night fields of trees and fruits, building a home with no monster in sight..until i saw...A BAT! OMG! The first monster i saw in about 40 nights!.

So yah, somehow monster don't seem to be spawning in my corner of the world. I doubt this is intended? The closest form of monster i saw was a nest of Silverfish which was small chunk of stone inside that Ender Forest.

Last edited:

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen similar things happen before. Seems you hit the limit on mobs, but a lot of them aren't in a position to deal you pain. We have Opis on our server. If you are Opped, you can bring it up ingame just by typing /opis. You can see what might be causing lag, numbers of mobs and chunks loaded in dimensions, stacks of items, etc. A simple command to fix some things is to click on 'dimensions', click 'purge' on the dimension that looks bad, and you can then cycle through a menu choosing to 1) kill hosiles 2) delete loose items and 3) purge loaded chunks. This may cause a bit of lag to players online at the time, if so they leave game, come right back, and fixed.

If it's night, and you do this, prepare for a rush of mobs coming in for your blood. Quite horrible.

Marc~

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen similar things happen before. Seems you hit the limit on mobs, but a lot of them aren't in a position to deal you pain. We have Opis on our server. If you are Opped, you can bring it up ingame just by typing /opis. You can see what might be causing lag, numbers of mobs and chunks loaded in dimensions, stacks of items, etc. A simple command to fix some things is to click on 'dimensions', click 'purge' on the dimension that looks bad, and you can then cycle through a menu choosing to 1) kill hosiles 2) delete loose items and 3) purge loaded chunks. This may cause a bit of lag to players online at the time, if so they leave game, come right back, and fixed.

If it's night, and you do this, prepare for a rush of mobs coming in for your blood. Quite horrible.

I do have opis, but not only is this the first time i see or heard of this..i'm not sure i understand how it work. If i understand correctly, it says there is 100 mobs at the moment. But even so, that wouldn't explain why my friend on his side is getting waves after waves of mobs o_O?

edit: Ok, had to OP myself in order to try what you suggested. Night is about to come so we'll see if this fixed the problem.

edit #2: I fucking hate you man >_< You screwed my safe zone! Now i hear creeper blow up near my bunker! (Thanks for the fix ;D)

Last edited:

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
are we not allowed to add modifiers at all to TiC tools? my pick has modifiers available and each time I try to add a piece of lapis to get luck on it my screen goes dark and it says shutting down internal server. what am I doing wrong here?

Dezil_nz

Jul 29, 2019
are we not allowed to add modifiers at all to TiC tools? my pick has modifiers available and each time I try to add a piece of lapis to get luck on it my screen goes dark and it says shutting down internal server. what am I doing wrong here?

this is a known bug

Dezil_nz

Jul 29, 2019
i think at this time it is just lapis that causes the crash i have been able to add all other modifiers to my pick etc

Reactions: Eyamaz

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
rats lol well im sure eyamaz is working on it. I was just trying to be proactive and get a jump on fortune after watching anesos' videos trying to find diamonds in his world :) ty for the info guys!

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been able to put lapis on a pick. I forget the exact order, but basically you put either lapis or pick in the forge, then add the other, crash, come back, open tool forge, both items still in and you can remove the pick. Other methods ended up crashing before the items were in. Sorry for not remembering the order. I've gotten 3 picks with luck so far after some experimentation.

Reactions: Dezil_nz

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
The other way to get multiple diamonds is to make a silk touch pick, bring back the ore, and toss it in a pulverizer

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Getting to the point where I may get my end portal done, and wanting to test it out in creative to make sure i get it right. I read the post on page 29, and stand in the center and lay down the portal frames and then fill with the ender eyes. Is there anything else to get the portal to function?

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know what S:Diminsions=-100 means in the Metallurgy 3 config means in terms of where I can find the ore? Is this Deep Dark?