[BETA] Skyblock Unleashed Faithful [ Update 8/8/13]

Carl the Wimp

Jul 29, 2019
I was going to edit its NBT so you can make jaded bees in it, but I forgot.
Yeah, that's what I assumed, so I edited it myself :)
I tried to fix that, but I guess I missed some.
OK. The three trades I tried (recipe book, apatite, and mystcraft crystal) all failed.
I did? really? where? this is news to me. I don't remember putting any link modifiers anywhere. Especially since you can do those things with the ink well now and the link modifier is just a creative mode tool.

It's in the back left corner of the villager/beehive house. (There's a bunch of other mystcraft stuff in there too.)

You can do most things with the ink mixer; AFAIK there's no way besides the link modifier to get a "following" book, though.

Did I get a bad version of the map somehow? I downloaded the recipe update at about 4AM Pacific time on Monday, and the full map at about 2:30PM Pacific Time Monday.

BlueWaterFighter

Jul 29, 2019
Hey every one! I just have started Survival series, and I already go out of rules, but this Map is wonderful ;) I like It :) so don`t miss all episodes ;)
Hope you enjoy
Untitled-1.jpg

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You didn't give yourself anything too game-breaking, but the minium stone is meant to be later game. Unlike other skyblock maps, you need to work for it. No free ride from me. You need to kill tons of enemies to get the shards and kill enough pigmen to get an ingot of gold. You adding in the bucket could shift the difficulty of this, because with one bucket, you can get lucky and have a zombie drop iron, then force rod the empty bucket to iron, make the stone, then transmute a gold ingot down to iron. With a second bucket, you have 6 iron instead of the normal 3.

I'm not really too concerned about the saplings you game yourself, the only issue is you were supposed to get better trees in the Nether (birch sapling) which can be transmuted into any vanilla sapling. The rubber wood only gives 3 planks, but also sometimes drops resin which can make torches. It's meant to limit you early in the game. For food? you're set for food once you get one bone. You can bonemeal grass to get seeds and use another to get a watering can. For this reason, I am fine with the apple tree. And since alchemical use of darkwood causes more damage to the minium stone than normal, go crazy with it.

BlueWaterFighter

Jul 29, 2019
Ok now I see what I suppose to do right now to change everything, at first I will wait until your update comes, than I will recreate a world and start from 0 With apologizing to you ;)
I will just add only this dark wood and that's all no more apple oak but it was nice to have apples, and maybe it is nice to don't have it right now because i like bee breeding and i never done it in FTB Unleashed, so yes right now I will wait for your update and than update mine game
Do you have something more to tell me what i shouldn't do? Or some suggestions before I start from 0 map :?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Go ahead and keep your current map, I said the apple oak is fine the way it is. It's just a minor boost. You might want to put the sapling in the desert island chest, though, if you want the intended experience. And the minium stone takes a while to get as well, a lot of monster slaying and waiting for villagers to breed. I am also going to make a minor tweak to the Nether. I will change the blaze shard to a blaze spawner. This way you can make your own shard, and it drives home the point that once you place it, there's no un-placing it.

BlueWaterFighter

Jul 29, 2019
Go ahead and keep your current map, I said the apple oak is fine the way it is. It's just a minor boost. You might want to put the sapling in the desert island chest, though, if you want the intended experience. And the minium stone takes a while to get as well, a lot of monster slaying and waiting for villagers to breed. I am also going to make a minor tweak to the Nether. I will change the blaze shard to a blaze spawner. This way you can make your own shard, and it drives home the point that once you place it, there's no un-placing it.

Amm... Blaze Shards???I really start to think that I don't understand this game but ok I will record after 1h next episode and about at 4 In the night or tomorrow afternoon The video Will be placed

And Although Is there some one who wants to play an adventure map with me? or something like it,
If yes I write now you Mine correct time - 22:14 or just 10.14.p.m.
And Although Goreae Maybe you want take some part in it???

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
By blaze shard I mean a soul shard with blazes in it. You can make your own relatively easily, but still.

On another note, be sure you have reliquary enabled! without alkahestry a lot of stuff becomes painful to produce.

Oh, and I don't know how good I'll be on camera without a mic.

BlueWaterFighter

Jul 29, 2019
By blaze shard I mean a soul shard with blazes in it. You can make your own relatively easily, but still.

On another note, be sure you have reliquary enabled! without alkahestry a lot of stuff becomes painful to produce.

Oh, and I don't know how good I'll be on camera without a mic.

I see, Ok i will wait for maps update and although I broke My mic. I Just step on it :D
And Now I am using Earphone which i bought for 14.21 euro

maybe if you got some mic you text me?

BlueWaterFighter

Jul 29, 2019
I just have completed filming an I found 3 problems.
1. I am tired so voice is A little bid quiet (just jock)
2. If you go to linkin book with twilight forest, you have no escape if you don't have a linkin book with you ;(
3. If i understand concretely when i put in ender bag 4 charck-coal and 1 stone, the system must give me a 1 coal? but will it do for ender chest or some other place?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I will be updating for the new direwolf20 modpack. I just gave up on unleashed because I could not for the life of me get my code to not crash the internal server.