Best rewards gotten in early game Agrarian Skies.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
They have their own special table of drops. What Jaded decides to put in those tables, however, that's another matter.

Reactions: Padfoote

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
I think it provides a somewhat good idea of what to expect, with exceptions of course. My first basic bag was a piece of paper with Respiration III, of all things. My last run also had some fairly good higher tier bags, I just can't remember what exactly was in each.

Edit: Yeah, I'm starting to side with you on this now. Just got a bag rated "good" and ended up getting a raw fish from it.
I've had WAY too many "Good" bags with just Monster Jerky or Mutton Jerky in it. :T

Reactions: Henry Link

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a full set of diamond armour with protection V, thorns V. A diamond hammer with fortune III. An axe of the core, hoe of growth, axe of the steam and thaumstatic harness. I think all these came from basic bags. I've also got 16 blocks of each colour from extra utilities and twice got 16 blocks of each coloured glass.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I got the level 8 magnet(praise it) and lots of hearts and I think I may have gotten some diamond stuff all from "Basic" or "Good" bags

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Diamond armour with Protection V Thorns V. Mfr disenchanter plus bibliocraft. GG Minecraft. G frikking G.[DOUBLEPOST=1397572317][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've got a full set of diamond armour with protection V, thorns V. A diamond hammer with fortune III. An axe of the core, hoe of growth, axe of the steam and thaumstatic harness. I think all these came from basic bags. I've also got 16 blocks of each colour from extra utilities and twice got 16 blocks of each coloured glass.
Lol, I've gotten all of those. Oh, I also got a full set of bound tools, and the pickaxe had efficiency V unbreaking V. I love minecraft . BTW @Jadedcat I thought agrarian skies was supposed to be BRUTAL. This is a walk in the park. With limbs that walk for me. On a robot so I don't even have to be there.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Umm yeah so I messed up the loot tier mildly... its being fixed, some of the really good rewards are about to get harder to get <.< on the plus side people won't be getting monster jerky from Epic level bags anymore.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Umm yeah so I messed up the loot tier mildly... its being fixed, some of the really good rewards are about to get harder to get <.< on the plus side people won't be getting monster jerky from Epic level bags anymore.
Lol, I mention you half a second before you post something -.-

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
3 stacks of nether redstone ores was a blessing since I've been struggling for redstone.

Other than that I got an awesome stack of alveary blocks along with 6(ish) of every EB alveary block and a few other items from 1 bag.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I've had WAY too many "Good" bags with just Monster Jerky or Mutton Jerky in it. :T

I sorry... I reversed some numbers in the tier. Once 2.0.3 comes out cheat in a couple epic bags, monster jerky was never supposed to be in those bags just like the diamond gear was never supposed to show up in the basic bags... grr numbers.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I sorry... I reversed some numbers in the tier. Once 2.0.3 comes out cheat in a couple epic bags, monster jerky was never supposed to be in those bags just like the diamond gear was never supposed to show up in the basic bags... grr numbers.
Dontcha love em?

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Worry not, those same numbers also make it a non-issue. Since I can't choose the quality of the bag I receive, the loot table isn't overly important, as random remains random=) Also, since the bag rewards aren't required to make things possible, merely easier, I'm fine with the randomness (also, I really like jerky).

Reactions: christhereaper

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Why do we get to choose between bags anyway? the contents are random, is the quality level different? So bag #2 might be basic, and bag #3 epic?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
...Oh, I also got a full set of bound tools...

No matter how much I love the bound tools, having all of them on a skyblock would scare me enough that I would put them in a chest to never be touched again...

Reactions: null123

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I think that is part of the reason jaded adds them. Really awesome stuff you don't dare use.

Reactions: null123