Best rewards gotten in early game Agrarian Skies.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

lukethedude

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!
As the title suggests I would like to know what your guys best reward is. Mostly from reward bag though.

I just started on a server 5 minutes ago and my first reward bag contained an axe of the stream with frugal and repair 5, hoe of growth repair 5, pick axe of the core, and a thaumostatic harness. ( no clue how to use ).
So go ahead and post away!

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
Why dont I get lucky, even thought I play all night ;( .My first reward was 16 amaranth stairs. Otherwise for best I'd say 4 of those saplings for the trees that you get redstone from them.

lukethedude

Jul 29, 2019
The nether ones that grow upside down? Haha that axe I have is amazing. Use the hoe of growth on a bunch of sapling right by each other then whammo! Stacks on stacks. Plus. The Axe Of THE stream makes leaves despawn super fast!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
i got breeding pairs of netherfish, enderfish, and nightfish from Mariculture.

Man, this map is addictive. I haven't touched my ssp in a long time ._.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
level 8 mysterious magnet, 3 stacks of nether redstone ore, 1 stack of nether redstone ore and an iridium ore
do note these were in several worlds, not just 1

Kagbok

Jul 29, 2019
Can't call it early game, but the other day I got 3 stacks of nether redstone ore. It was a wonderful feeling...

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
One time on my now-dead world (RIP T,T) I got a stack of every ore dust. That was convenient. (EDIT: I also remembered that I once had a bag with 5 Magnum Torches in it! Shame I never used them ;D Was on the same dead world, too...)

Shame my newer luck hasn't been near as good - I keep getting items like wooden swords and paper pickaxes. :T (All TiC stuff)

Last edited:

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
One time I got an axe of the stream, a hoe of growth, a pickaxe of the core, and a thaumostatic harness. Unfortunately, I couldn't power the harness.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Second reward bag just netted me a level 8 magnet. And the bag claimed it was "basic". :rolleyes:

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
Second reward bag just netted me a level 8 magnet. And the bag claimed it was "basic". :rolleyes:
Yeah, with the Agrarian Skies maps.. I don't think the bag level does any accurate description of it's contents. I've had a few "Greater" bags with absolutely junk contents. (Although I DID get a Greater bag which gave me a book of Fortune III. A BOOK of Fortune III, mind - not an Enchanted Book. >:T)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Yeah, with the Agrarian Skies maps.. I don't think the bag level does any accurate description of it's contents. I've had a few "Greater" bags with absolutely junk contents. (Although I DID get a Greater bag which gave me a book of Fortune III. A BOOK of Fortune III, mind - not an Enchanted Book. >:T)

I think it provides a somewhat good idea of what to expect, with exceptions of course. My first basic bag was a piece of paper with Respiration III, of all things. My last run also had some fairly good higher tier bags, I just can't remember what exactly was in each.

Edit: Yeah, I'm starting to side with you on this now. Just got a bag rated "good" and ended up getting a raw fish from it.