Beginner's Quest - First Time Being a GM! [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Robijn, now that you've had your fun, how are you feeling about this anti-cheese endeavour? Care to assist in the purge?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
If Pyure or Fred are wolves, they'd be stupid to sacrifice one of their teammates this early. I think they're probably town. *crosses fingers*

Cheese, on the other hand, has still yet to give any semblance of an explanation for his vote yesterday, despite myself and Pyure prodding him.
##Vote Cheese again for this reason. 'Splain yourself, and I might move my vote.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Robijn, now that you've had your fun, how are you feeling about this anti-cheese endeavour? Care to assist in the purge?
Not really no. Your euphoric behaviour makes you sort of unreadable and I don't trust that.

I should be going now. Other... responsibilities are awaiting me. See y'all in a few hours!

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
If Pyure or Fred are wolves, they'd be stupid to sacrifice one of their teammates this early. I think they're probably town. *crosses fingers*

Cheese, on the other hand, has still yet to give any semblance of an explanation for his vote yesterday, despite myself and Pyure prodding him.
##Vote Cheese again for this reason. 'Splain yourself, and I might move my vote.
I'm still messing around because I realise that I've messed around too much now to move the wagon. It was early in the day and I thought an all-caps joke was 1, obviously a joke, and 2, funny. I did think Lethosos was more suspicious at the time to be honest, we'll find out eventually if I was right or wrong, but obviously erindalc turned out to be a good lynch target.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok guys I've dragged this on long enough, let's rerail this shizzle.

Cheese is inno. Guaranteed. Yes his vote was dumb. Yes there's a remote outside chance I'm wrong on this. No I'm not wrong on this.

Rob: you're probably town.
Fred: you're probably town.
SE37: You....you gon' die boy. Your whole tone is pretend-town. You are happy to vote someone I believe is town. You have constructed a really silly cop-out where Cheese needs to convince you to change your vote (and is unlikely to do so). You are a wolf. And I will drag you and all your scummy brothers from your scumhole and burn you alive while you scream.

Lynch Someone Else 37 the megawolf.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019

Cheese is inno. Guaranteed. Yes his vote was dumb. Yes there's a remote outside chance I'm wrong on this. No I'm not wrong on this.

SE37: You....you gon' die boy. Your whole tone is pretend-town. You are happy to vote someone I believe is town. You have constructed a really silly cop-out where Cheese needs to convince you to change your vote (and is unlikely to do so). You are a wolf. And I will drag you and all your scummy brothers from your scumhole and burn you alive while you scream.

You ok, Pyure? this is alittle different from what i expect from you.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013

Um, what?

Why do you think Cheese is town? The only way you could possibly be so certain would be if either of you are seers, in which case I'd be extremely surprised if you outed yourselves this early in the game- especially since, as far as I know, Cheese isn't in any particular danger. It's possible that you did your mindraking thing in a convo, in which case, would you mind publishing that here? Or at least paraphrase it, if the rules don't permit quoting it.

And why is my voting for him wolfy? Just because you think he's town for undisclosed reasons does not count. From my point of view, your vote is hardly more reasonable than an OMGUS vote would be, had I voted for you instead.

C

CorpseCat

I slept through phase end, shameful. Anyway, my intuition tells me not to lynch SE37, and I'll take it at its word. Feel free to drag me down if this backfires in the obvious way. :3
Any other suspicions of yours, @Pyure?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I thought an all-caps joke was 1, obviously a joke.
Agreed...

Cheese is inno. Guaranteed. Yes his vote was dumb.
I'm glad you're finally making sense. If this completely clears Cheese from all blame? I'm not too sure. He's still quite in the middle for me.

You ok, Pyure? this is alittle different from what i expect from you.
Pyure turning sane? That was quite expected imo. Well, I hoped for it...

If this enough for me to switch from pursuing Pyure to following his advice?
I'd have to look into his SE37 blame, but before that I'll sleep on it. We still have 15 hours to figure this mess out after all.