Bees what would you say is the must have ones.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Refined as there my main feed for boilers, emerald are used a lot too the rest of the mats types bees are in single pairs or only used if needed to boost something.

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Go for Cactus bees. You get them by throwing an apiarist backpack full of queens on the top of a cactus. Lightning strikes and the cactus turns into a bee house with the Cactus bee in it. They are pretty sweet. It only has a small chance of working, so don't give up on the first try.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Go for Cactus bees. You get them by throwing an apiarist backpack full of queens on the top of a cactus. Lightning strikes and the cactus turns into a bee house with the Cactus bee in it. They are pretty sweet. It only has a small chance of working, so don't give up on the first try.
that`s an odd one:confused:

egor66

Jul 29, 2019

Thats a bit of a fail troll but some one may try it!.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I couldn't think of any other bee that hasn't been mentioned yet. I wish there was a Cactus bee though. My dreams would be fulfilled and I wouldn't have to play FTB anymore.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Imperial bees? Whichever ones give the regen buff.

I've never bred them past that. I don't knock anyone for using bees, but its just silly TO ME that bees can produce oil, metal, and gems. That's just me though.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Imperial bees? Whichever ones give the regen buff.

I've never bred them past that. I don't knock anyone for using bees, but its just silly TO ME that bees can produce oil, metal, and gems. That's just me though.

No more silly than a bee giving regen effect..

For me bees are a challenge in a game that has few challenges, gotta breed em all, & with out the ubber breeder setup its at least a small challenge again.

So tnx Sengir, Binnie & mysterious for the various species.