Whitelist Server Beat The Beast[mindcrack 8.3.2]{whitelist}PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Combobander

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: combobander150
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: Never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: Me and my friend, we want to play on a server where the community is great and lots of fun to be on everyday also we are looking forward to do Livestream's on the server
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a youtuber and also an First Person Shooter gamer

ProjectEpicGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pooman685
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times): once on Buxville, i believe, apparently i was hacking and my appeal was ignored so now my good reputation is tarnished, but honest give me a chance and i'll prove myself
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I am a regular player and will happilly team up with others and help out newbies :)
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes, rules were made not to be broken and instead obeyed ;)
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Previously opped on a few vanilla servers and actually once head admin of one, I have in the past also hosted a small server for a few friends and IRL enjoy lots of hillwalking and camping etc. :D

LaM0x

Jul 29, 2019
I keep crashin while loggin, could you tp me plz?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Combobander

Jul 29, 2019
Same Here! LaM0x This started to happen to me right when the server restarted while i was still there.. What do I do?

CoolUp7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. iTeddd
AGE.. 18
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I like to help out whoever need help
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I am a calm chilled friendly guy

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
guys we are having conection issues today for some reason but if you keep trying the game is running well when you get on the server I have contacted the hosts to resolve the issue so hope to see you all soon.

Dan_685

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. Dan_685
AGE.. 16
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I enjoy playing FTB and would very much enjoy being a part of the server
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I am from Belfast, Northern Ireland, I like to play videogames in my spare time, I consider myself pretty mature for my age and I have a friend who has already been whitelisted on the server.

Pandacake978

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cmg978879
Have I been banned: No
Whitelist reason: I want to play with my friends online and meet a new community
Rules: Yes, I agree to all the rules
About me self: I have adopted a panda, and I also like cake, so my profile name is pandacake. I also like the numbers 978. Also, that guy above my thread is one of my best friends ever. I am also Ginger. And I can juggle.

Last edited:

Dan_685

Jul 29, 2019
g
IGN: Pandacake978
Whitelist reason: I want to play with my friends online and meet a new community
About me self: I have adopted a panda, and I also like cake, so my profile name is pandacake. I also like the numbers 978. Also, that guy above my thread is one of my best friends ever
gee thanks bro

Pandacake978

Jul 29, 2019
Pandacake978New Member
IGN: cmg978879
About me self: I have adopted a panda, and I also like cake, so my profile name is pandacake. I also like the numbers 978. Also, that guy above my thread is one of my best friends ever. I am also Ginger. And I can juggle.
Sorry, wrong IGN code the first time round

TheGravyOne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheGravyOne
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: My friends (2 people above) told me about this, want to try it out
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yup
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: If I find a good gamemode, I'll play it for months, but will quickly go off if it doesn't appeal to me immediately. So dazzle me!

honeybadgerhb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Honeybadgerhb
Have I ever been Banned: nope
Why you should whitelist me: I want to have a good time playing ftb and have fun with other people
Do i agree with the rules: 100%
About me: i have been playing ftb for about a year and a half and i really like it
( hope to have a good time on this server!)