Whitelist Server Beat The Beast [Infinity]{1.3.4} small close community.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SomaliPirate7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SomaliPirate7

I've never been banned from a server. I used to play on a small community server like this (both modded and vanilla) but I got burnt out of MC and by the time I wanted to play again the server had disbanded. I'm really looking forward to getting back into modded minecraft in a small community and this seems like the perfect way for me to do so!

Riuk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Riuk

No i have never been banned before. I used to play on single player maps but want to start again playing to some multy player stuff. I didn't play minecraft for a couple months now but i have a lot of experience with modded minecraft..
I really don't like big servers because they are all messy and you have to spend a lot of time making sure everything is protected and you're scared of waking up with hours and hours wasted I have fun playing: not doing the same more and more times again.. )
Hope i can join you guys since i'm really looking forward to start playing again and a small server would be perfect..

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
ign....frostblooded
age....17
where are you from....USA Washington DC
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why....Nope
anything you think you should add....Just tryna see how you guys are, I been looking for a small active community to play and have fun with tryna figure where I'll play on

JoKillerPT

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... JoKillerPT
age.... 18
where are you from.... Portugal
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... no
anything you think you should add.... I humbly so with people, i have very experience with mods because i played minecraft with mods from the 1.2.5

ProxyHD

Jul 29, 2019
GN: ProxyHD
where are you from. I'm from Marseille
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why. No
anything you think you should add. I'd love to join a nice community since I play alot of MW2 and WOT aswell as feed the beast.

Spyke009

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... Cyan3
age.... 21
where are you from.... Europe Romania
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... Nope, none.
anything you think you should add.... I like bees, i like to build stuff, and i can program, want to try ComputerCraft
Adaugama pe skype daca vrei pe id fatul.floryn

aaron.sattley

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vegasmarine
Where are you from: Las Vegas, NV
Have you ever been banned on a server: Negative
Anything I would like to add: I have not really experienced any server play but in single player I usually get to a point where I get overwhelmed by what to do and start over hoping playing with people will help me with ideas and actually get to the end game for once!

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Vegasmarine

accepted i tried both the names and the one i pasted above is the one that works and i listed so if it dont work for you check your name and let us know

aaron.sattley

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry i want able to get on yesterday. So i wasnt able to get in the skype group for updates. Looks like servers down, if anyone can post when its up i would really appreciate it!

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
sorry guys the server was down for a few hours yesterday there was a ticking entity (slime) and i was at work so had to leave it till i got home to fix but its back up from last night and has been fine since.