Whitelist Server Beat The Beast [Infinity]{1.3.4} small close community.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Thog

Jul 29, 2019
ign : Thog
where are you from : France
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why : No
anything you think you should add : I love Thaumcraft, Botania and love Japan

Arnaud

Jul 29, 2019
ign : Shild_fire
where are you from : France, Alsace
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why : once because i said "hey welcome back sexy <3" to a friend
anything you think you should add : i really like minecraft and i am a friend of Mr_Rebo

Last edited:

Iddias

Jul 29, 2019
ign: iddias
where are you from: US, east coast
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: Hell no
anything you think you should add: Let go build some stuff

AlexDeathwind

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... JustinWC
age.... 26
where are you from.... Alabama
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... Nope
anything you think you should add.... I work a lot, but try to get in as much game time as possible.

Boyd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BoydR81
Have you ever been banned from a server and if so why: A few years back I built this weird tower thing and there were two towers to either side of it, an admin comes and starts make a joke about how it looks like a dick, I couldn't see the resemblance and said if your looks like that you should see a doctor and, well, he just up and banned me
Anything I think I should add: It was an innocent joke I swear <3

Alakabis

Jul 29, 2019
ign : Aztianax/Alakabis(i have 2 account)
anything you think you should add : I realy enjoy to play with witchery

Last edited:

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
iddias , Aztianax/Alakabis , BoydR81 , JustinWC

whitelisted see you ingame

ps make sure your added to the skype group please

Nahis_Wayard

Jul 29, 2019
ign : Nahis_Wayard
anything you think you should add : I'm a stegosaurus

dipZ_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Teah
Banned?: I've never been banned on any modded minecraft server and I've played modded since the early tekkit days.
Anything to add? I may be young but on the last modded servers I've played on they have thought I am mature. But sadly the last server I played on crashed and the owner stopped caring. Now I'm looking for a new server I can call *home*.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
i have no idea when they where or if they are modded servers as this would not make any difference
the question was as to if you,d been banned before not what type of server or when

dipZ_

Jul 29, 2019
i have no idea when they where or if they are modded servers as this would not make any difference
the question was as to if you,d been banned before not what type of server or when
This might have been when I was younger and this account belonged to my brother... I do not remember these bans or these servers.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
i have asked the rest of the community and they ALL say your too big a chance a 14yo needing a 3 rd chance no thanks but goodluck in finding a server to call home

Easytarget750

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... Easytarget750
age....17
where are you from.... United States
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... no
anything you think you should add.... I might not be on too muck ive got alot of thing i do in a day.

kerenza

Jul 29, 2019
ign: kloogirl
where are you from: England
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... nope :)
anything you think you should add.... im kind of shy but im mostly good when i comes to games :)

Teklow82

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Teklow82
age 32

never been banned .i only been on 1 other public server . was Based in EU its been off for days. was crashing really bad . i think server admin gave up idk.
i been playing for about 2 years. im a moderate sytle player i like to think just looking for a place to play MC and talk to people. I do have a family. east coast so im usually on in the evenings cept for next 12 days on vacation !!! lol