Whitelist Server Beat The Beast [Infinity]{1.3.4} small close community.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Excellius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Excellius
where are you from. I'm from England
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why. Nope
anything you think you should add. I'd love to join a nice community since I play alot of LoL and WOT aswell as minecraft, would be nice to join a group to play these with, love to see you ingame !

poter333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: poter333
Where are you from: Lithuania
Have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: No
Anything you think you should add: Love minecraft, love interaction with people, hope to be part of this growing community.

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... Cyan3
age.... 21
where are you from.... Europe Romania
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... Nope, none.
anything you think you should add.... I like bees, i like to build stuff, and i can program, want to try ComputerCraft

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... Tynster
age.... 17
where are you from.... United States
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... No
anything you think you should add.... No

Wantsomemagic

Jul 29, 2019
ign: lmaqtpie
Where are you from: USA
Have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: No
Anything you think you should add: I love trying out new things and especially with welcoming people. From the people i see and the aspects of this server i think it will be a great server for me. I am looking for a smaller server so people can actually see what you say if you have any questions.
Edit: i just looked at that fish bans thing and i saw it was pretty cool. I tested it with myself and it said i was banned from a server for griefing, but this is my first time on infinity? This also has been my account for about 5 years or so, but i have changed my name from swimsuitman235. So i am not sure if someone has taken that name and done something.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there room for two mature players, over 30.
We have been playing MC for a longe time and are looking for a new server now.

We would like to find a small community that plays frequently.
A server that is stable with little restrictions that base more on the players trust of building smart and not messing things up.

We would like to apply if you think you are the right place for us.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
yous sound like yous would fit into our community just fine i myself am over 30 and we have a number of players that are about that age also but we do have all ages as i said in the advert but we always insist in a level of maturity that makes us all enjoy ourselves we are not only a minecraft server we play and speak to each other every day in life and i mean EVERY day but its up to you now you know the facts.

Yomigaere

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Yomigaere (f)
where are you from: the Netherlands (I'm perfect with english)
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: no and i have had multiple staff positions on multiple different kinds of servers
I have a wide variety of knowledge and have 1 year experience with ftb. Almost master with thaumcraft ( need to study energetics more)

Romiosi78

Jul 29, 2019
ign Romiosi783
age 18
where are you from:France(i'm quite well in english)
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: no
I have some experience with botania especialy( i done one of the latest version) and i like engines and automatisation.

Ourten

Jul 29, 2019
ign : Ourten
where are you from : France
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why : No
anything you think you should add : I like thaumcraft a lot... a lot.

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
ign....Mr_Rebo
age....16
where are you from....Chicago
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why....Yes for duping and on another for calling my friend sexy
anything you think you should add.... i like turtles and minecraft alot. i no life the game all the time