Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VenomousBlood

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VenomousBlood

WHERE YOUR FROM: IL,USA

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: On public servers no, but me and my friends servers made on local machines yes but that's from fooling around with each other and jokeing.

WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: Use to play alot of the FTB packs even was a mod on a FTB Unleased that was in the top 5 on voting sites(forever craft but it shut down due to inactive owner), uh my game times will be wonky because i do go to college and work, aswell as i play another game on the side. Other then that im just really looking to have fun and play some minecraft with people close to my age range and no drama really.

Skarj0

Jul 29, 2019
1) Skarj0
2)16
3)Ukraine
4) Nope :3
5)Because I like to play on the servers with mods and even more I love to talk with people from other countries, meet new people is always cool^-^

FluMist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FluMist
WHERE YOUR FROM: NY, USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Not that i can remember, i used to mess around with helping code griefing clients, but never actually griefed xD
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I"ll try to be as active as life allows me to be, looking for some mature, chill people to play with because single player gets too boring too quick for me.

haladur_phox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Digitalkid2009
AGE..... 25
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Washington
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I'm Nice, friendly and fun.

TrpkGod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrpkGod
WHERE YOUR FROM: United States, Wisconsin
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I'm looking for a new active community to hang out with players and build and have fun. I love feed the beast, and I kinda believe it makes minecraft alot better with all the mods cause of all the material in it.

Conoreva

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: conoreva
WHERE YOUR FROM: UK
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: I think a long long time ago though I dont fully remember.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I love helping other people out and to socialize, Whats not to like :p

Block13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN like_a_block13
AGE 15
WHERE YOUR FROM Australia
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED No never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU I have been on your servers before ( DW20 1.6.4, crackpack war server) I would love to get back to modded minecraft server play. Once I get my new pc my laptop blew up two weeks ago im hopping to get my new pc this month. I have been playing modded for 4 years now I would love to learn how to use all the new mods this pack has to offer!

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... lazythirdeye
AGE..... 26
WHERE YOUR FROM...... usa
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... im not sure why should be whitelist but i would love to be. i been looking for a good dw20 server to play on for some time. i hope you add me

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
like_a_block13, lazythirdeye .
whitelisted see yous both ingame soon
TrpkGod it was my fault your listed now[DOUBLEPOST=1414954233][/DOUBLEPOST]please use the stated version[DOUBLEPOST=1414954999][/DOUBLEPOST]trpkgod I think your running the wrong version

Last edited:

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... matthoude12
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... No i have never been banned.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... You should white list me as i have a large amount of experiance with minecraft and many of the mods in the DW20 pack and am willing to help out others.

bgibson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....bgibson
AGE.....18
WHERE YOUR FROM......USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...Nope...atleast that i remember ive played for a long time for many servers that have shut down
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....because i love this game and would contribute a lot to help out with others

Darumbar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Darumbar
Age 32
Location Scotland
Ever been banned Nope
Why Should I Be White listed I'm a friendly, active player who doesn't mind helping out individuals or the wider community. I've been playing molded minecraft since the dw20 1.4.7 pack so have lots of experience with different mods.

Thanks!