Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

snipe50cal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... snipe50cal
AGE..... 16
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Chicago Illinois USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Not from a minecraft server.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I am restarting my YouTube channel, and need a community/server to do it with, that is small and friendly at the same time.

killer247n

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname : (what you prefer to be called )killer
Minecraft Name : (minecraftname ex. badger97)killer247n
mod Experinence : (what mods do you know well)i know most of all mods in direwolf20
Time Zone : (ex. GMT +10) PST
Playstyle : (Relaxed, hardcore, competitive, or talkative) i am a relaxed player and sometime a competitive player
Favorite Mod : (MOD name)i like thermal expansion and extra utilities

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
killer247n you whitelist app has been suspended until you use the proper app questions on the first page it just rude to use another servers questions to apply here.
fill in our questions then youll be accepted.

Loadedspud19

Jul 29, 2019
I was somehow un-whitelisted from the server could someone re-whitelist me?
Snipe50cal you were un-whitelisted due to the fact that you are located in a corrupted chunk. So when ever you login to the server you crash it, therefore we are trying to get the problem solved so that you and everyone else in this community may be able to play again. Thanks for your patience.

slaeb2012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... slaeb2012
AGE..... 14
WHERE YOUR FROM...... US
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I love playing DW20 especially with other people and am good with most of the mods

bloodnnails

Jul 29, 2019
IGN bloodnnails
AGE 25
WHERE YOUR FROM Clearwater Fl US
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED yes from opposing servers when i was an active admin on an ultimate server
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU i would like to play with other people but not have a bunch of banned items that are useful (unless they cause crashes)

If you need a second hand (or third) on fixing the corrupt chunk hit me up ive helped with a few before

Last edited:

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
the server was downlast night for a short time and in my absence the admins sorted it and if you want to know when the server will be back up then add me on Skype and ask in the group chat when it will be back up

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
guys when you join make sure you get added to the Skype chat as that's where you will get any info on the community

ShootingDragon1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shootingdragon
WHERE YOUR FROM: minneapolis minnesota, but currently going to college in Wisconsin
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: nope, i have been a staff member on server
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: looking around for a small community based server and to save some cash on me getting a server from creeperhost, also i am great with most mods in the pack