Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xRaider10x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xRaider10x
Have you ever been banned: Never have, never will :)
Why should we white list you?: Its been awhile since i've played minecraft, would be nice to get updated with the current mods and learn how to use em :)

puzzle284

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: puzzle284
WHERE YOUR FROM: San Diego, CA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: Looking for a small community just like this that uses DW20 pack

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Penguin926
AGE.....40+
WHERE YOUR FROM......Georgia, USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....I'm looking for a small group server to play where people can get along without all the drama and item bans from misuse and abuse

puzzle284

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to join the server but it says that its an incompatible FML modded server 137 mods loaded. I'm launching Minecraft from the FTB launcher and using the DW20 pack 1.7.10 so is there just a mod that I need to enable/disable maybe?

ACreator_PT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ACreator_PT

Language: english / portuguese

Where I live: Portugal / Romania (study abroad)

Minecraft experience: Played vannila MC when it was beta and release. Never touched a mod before installing yesterday Direwolf20 after watching his youtube videos!

Special note: Id love to find other players in a small groups and somewhat helpfull as im looking to learn pretty much all these mods from scratch! would love a “mentor” and ill hang on Ts whennever i play!

dunno how this works as it will be my 1st mp game withouth beeing in lan with a friend so please pm if im whitelisted with TS details. Also i use mutiMC to load my minecraft as if i use FTB launcher i only get half of the fps :S

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Doomadness
AGE..... 24
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Germany
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Never.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... Im a mature player. i Search for a new Server to call home.i play DW for about 1 Year. I may help new Player.

ACreator_PT

Jul 29, 2019
cant connect to the server because lots of mod rejections :S im fairly new to this, i though i would only need the direwolf pack for 1.7.1 from ftb.... if possible can you msg me the TS or something so some1 can help me sort this out, as im completly new to the modded MC scene xD

herogama

Jul 29, 2019
IGN herogama
AGE 18
WHERE YOUR FROM United States
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I like to play ftb and i enjoy to play it with a community server and i can make friends with others.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... iBootleg
AGE..... 23
WHERE YOUR FROM...... United states
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... not to my knowledge
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I'm a friendly person, i like helping and learning. I've been away from modded minecraft (and minecraft in general) for several months. last time i played was 1.6 and i'd love to get on and learn the new mods and how all the mods changed.

Xzye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Xzye
AGE..... 21
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Utah
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope, but I've quit a few.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... So I can jump in and have some fun

You should also add me to the skype group if ya whitelist me, I love it when the servers I play on have skype calls.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
ACreator_PT you have the wrong version you need to highlight the 1.0.1 version to make it work better to delete your ftb client and redownload it then load the right version

Saryec

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Morosus
Where your from: The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned: No
Why should we white list you: Just a friendly dude trying out the new modpack

Last edited:

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... TheNecromage
AGE..... 19
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Missouri, America
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I enjoy playing with a small and close community and tend to help out as best I can.