Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SamSmitty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... SamSmitty
AGE..... 24
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Missouri, USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... Knowledgeable and Friendly.

carakuso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carakuso
WHERE YOU'RE FROM: From Jersey but in North Carolina.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: You should whitelist me because I've been playin modded minecraft since before the Technic launcher even had a proper launcher, have consistently played on a DW20 server ever since there's been a DW20 modpack, know a lot of the mods pretty well, can build awesome stuff, and most importantly, because I am the baddest, mofo, low-down around this town! ;P

One question: Is there a world border on this server? If so, how far out is it?

Wafflous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlicenDiice
WHERE YOUR FROM: US, East
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I have a lot of experience with the vast majority of the mods included with the pack. I am always willing to help others when they need it.

Angryelmo99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Creeperstrangler
WHERE YOUR FROM:US
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED:Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I enjoy playing modded minecraft and I am willing to help others

Angryelmo99

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason when I try to join the server it says I am not whitelisted... mk apparently ign is CreeperStrangler..

Block13

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I had my new pc so I can play but the pc gods say no (this is why I haven't been able to log on yet)

ZipZapz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zip_zapz
WHERE YOUR FROM:US
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED:Nope!
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I'm a dedicated minecraft player, and I believe I can bring many fresh and unique ideas on to the server.

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Orbitus2001
AGE..... 32
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Iowa, US
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... Well I was on your other server and I know how to play the game. I like to share if I have stuff to share, just looking for a server with the new 1.7.10 Direwolf pack.

Abyssalruin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN; Abyssalruin
Age; 16
Where am I'm from; Washington Sate (US)
Ever been banned; No
Why I should be whitelisted; I prefer serious, but friendly, whitelisted minecraft servers (modded>vanilla). I have plans for a base I'll probably build, as well as shops and advice for community buildings

Schmac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Schmac
AGE) 14
WHERE YOUR FROM) United States
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED) No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU) I love to meet new people and play with them as well as help when ever it is needed

WaffenHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... ZenoLED
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Norway
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope, im a good guy :)
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....I want to be whitelisted because I have been looking for a modded whitelisted server for ages now. I stumbled upon this server today and it sounds like a nice server to play on. I hope i can share some ideas and get some new ideas myself :) I hope I see you guys on the server! ;)

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Orbitus2001, zip_zapz, Abyssalruin, Schmac and ZenoLED
all whitelisted see you guys ingame

WaffenHD

Jul 29, 2019
Have you guys disabled any mods or anything cuz it says "Incompatible FML modded server" pls help

fence2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fencey
WHERE YOUR FROM: Texas, US
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I would like to be a part of a small community to meet new people and play with them.