Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zeding

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zeding32
Where your from: United States
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Why should we white list you: I am a good member of the minecarft community . I can add many good things to the server and benefit the community you have here

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys im just back on my feet after an operation on my shoulder so im now working my way through the apps now snd everyone will be whitelisted.[DOUBLEPOST=1398964642][/DOUBLEPOST]that's everyone who applied added

Last edited:

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN lazythirdeye
AGE 25 1/2
WHERE YOUR FROM usa
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU i play ok with others i play on other server befor and i love bees... i don't know what else to say

TheMinecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....minecraftbfhpro
AGE.....13
WHERE YOUR FROM...... the netherlands
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... yes reason some dick admin banned me cause i beated him in pvp
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.. cause im really good in the game

Silverwyvern360

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Silverwyvern360
WHERE YOUR FROM: United States
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No, never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I like to play along side with my friends and build things. I also like to help out people with crazy build projects! :)

Block13

Jul 29, 2019
You should see Australian battlefield 4 admins they kick you if you have a 200 ping or the game takes to long to load

odius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jedisithlord
WHERE YOUR FROM: :USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No, not that I know of
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: You should white list me because, I love to play with others, and work together. I have been playing modded MC for about a year now. I hate people who grief and kids who spam the chat with random stuff.

Marko Maletić

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....Zgabuterimon
AGE.....20
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Serbia
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope,never...But i didn't really play much minecraft on multiplayer. I never got banned on other multiplayer games,if that counts :D
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.. I would really like to play with other ppl, SSP got a little too much boring,and it's always more fun with people :)

Trilobite23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Trilobite9
WHERE YOUR FROM: United States of America
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: To play Minecraft with my girlfriend, who is also on the server

TehGrHacker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....TehGrHacker
AGE.....13
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Greece
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.. because my friends doesnt like FTB and i wold like to play on a small server, i had a private server for me and my friends but they dont want to play anymore

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....28meters
AGE.....17
WHERE YOUR FROM......CANADA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....because im a nice person and i have a good amount of knowledge about the FTB mod pack

videosmash2684

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: videosmash2684
WHERE YOUR FROM: Ontario, Canada
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I would love to play with a close knit community and be able to contribute to it as well!

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dekutanoth
WHERE YOUR FROM: Florida
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Never.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: Very helpful. Generous with my excess resources. Very technical minded.

uglyfish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....golbez45
AGE.....17
WHERE YOUR FROM......Washington state
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...It has been years but yes I have
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....i'm no narcissist but I like to think i'm a good person who works well with others