Whitelist Server Avarrika [Whitelist|Plugins|TS3|15+|Dedicated|8 GB Ram|20 slots|24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KoopaFreak600

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KoopaFreak600 but my friends call me Koops
About Yourself: I am 14 years old (15 in a few months) I been playing minecraft since Indev got released and most likely one of the first 1000 people registered and I play video games 24/7.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: I love all mods equally but if I had to choose one it would either be forestry/extra bees or applied energistics.
Why should we accept you: I gave been playing Minecraft and FTB since they came out, and I have been told by many people that I am an all around genius when it comes to FTB and Vanilla minecraft. I have also been the youngest moderator on 16+ server (got accepted before they raised the age limit but left since the owner changed at least 3 times in a month.) I know how to make a server run faster if you need help, and I love helping people after I get established in my own area.
Anything you want to add: I have over 5500 hours played on Minecraft and over 7500 hours played on video games in general and I love to play 24/7.

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BrianAwesome100
About Yourself: Im fun, like to play ( a lot) and will help whenever I can
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: either BC IC2 or AE
Why should we accept you: Im helpful, like to play, won't be mean griefing people stealing or breaking their projects.
Anything you want to add: 16yo, east coast of US

F3lix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: InknSilver
About Yourself: 31 years old, friendly although dont say much unless some one needs help/advice or I am being spoken to.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Way too many to list, i explore a lot of the mods.
Why should we accept you: Helpful to others that dont understand a certain mod, polite, friendly, patient whilst explaining. Respectful of other peoples property and server rules.
Anything you want to add: Have a 1 month old baby so may AFK every now and again, thats about it to be honest :)

DeckadeNemo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeckadeNemo
About Yourself: I am 30 and play minecraft to relax and its fun to try new things.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: I like AE and really wana try to make some diamond bees.
Why should we accept you: I am very helpful and can help if needed. I can be decretive if needed but I am more function over form.
Anything you want to add: I try to do thing with very little outside help so everything I make is by trial and error.

Bloodychris

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bloodychris
About Yourself: I'm 16 and I just finished my school year, I don't have many friends because I'm very shy, I'm an A+ student and I really enjoy minecraft because it makes me feel sort of accepted
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Probably Redpower I like this mod because it adds in much more variety of blocks with covers, panels, ect...
Why should we accept you: You should add me because overall I'm very helpful and kind (I think)
Anything you want to add: I hope I get accepted

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Putting this in for me and a friend.

IGN: sharky801,acidfire4993
About Yourself:21,22 we used to own our own server but it just became to much work and hassle to worry about and looking for a good small community to be apart of
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Id say greg tech i love the new difficulty and new machines, acids would be railcraft and computercraft
Why should we accept you: We both are pretty good builders and tend to make very nice looking buildings which are good for cities and towns
also we are older and mature.
Anything you want to add: The only screenshot i have of our last server
javaw 2013-05-28 09-57-32-22.jpg

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
Inknsilver, DeckadeNemo, Bloodychris, sharky801 and acidfire4993 whitelisted

pims1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pims1997
About Yourself: I am a friendly 16 years old teenager. I live in The Netherlands (Timezone: GMT +1) in Europe. I play minecraft and FTB almost everyday.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: My favorite mods are: Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft2, Thaumcraft, Computercraft, Mystcraft, Gregtech and Thermal Expansion
Why should we accept you: I am friendly, I am mature. I have never been banned before. Great at building and helpful as well.
Anything you want to add: Not really, ask me anything you like ingame! :D

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
IGN: cpaxe97
About Yourself: I am 15 year's old my birthday will be on the 17th of june. I have been playing video games since I was 4 and always loved them I been playing minecraft since the early 2010. I started playing mod's like Tekkit, FTB for about a year+ now. I am very mature person and is very helpful.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: ThaumCraft or BuildCraft.
Why should we accept you: Because I am very mature and I can help the new members or even new member's to certain mod's or FTB it self.
Anything you want to add: Nope :D.

Elliot hume

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xelerayte
About Yourself: I am 16 Years old, I am sarcastic (Some people call it annoying, I call them "Boring" ) That is a warning if you don't have a great sense of humor.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Applied Energistics For sure, Or maybe Secret Rooms
Why should we accept you: Because I am often the jokester, No griefing or stealing i promise but practical jokes. I Do play A LOT so you will gain a (hopefully) fun and enthusiastic individual
Anything you want to add: I am very experienced with minecraft I have been playing since Alpha and Ftb since v1

In other words.... I have a lot of free time....

nwt2727

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nwt2727
About Yourself: I'm 15 years old and from Illinois. I love FTB as Vanilla Minecraft got boring for me. I am a friendly guy and i love to help people when they need it!
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Hmm... This is a hard one! If i had to pick my favorite mod it would probable be Forestry or IC2 :D
Why should we accept you: I have been looking for a Whitelisted FTB server to play on for a while now and I'm hoping for a friendly and fun community. I'm always welcome to teaming up or being allies!
Anything you want to add: Thanks for reading this and i hope you consider letting me play on your magnificent server! Also I am not as old as much of the players who have applied but i assure you I'm very mature and know how to not annoy a server :p Thanks again!
~ nwt2727

Stiwoz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stiwoz
About Yourself: I'm 18 years old, I'm from Italy, I think I'm funny and I love helping other players. I started playing with the MindCrack pack nearly six months ago, after I watched some of Etho's FTB LPs, and I fall in love with that. Then, when the Ultimate Pack has been released, I switched to it because I wanted to learn more ways to get resources and stuff. Now I'm pretty experienced with IC2 (wich I tend to avoid because it's too mainstream as a start imho), BC and TE, AE, Thaumcraft, Factorization, Forestry and GregTech. I want to try and learn about Minefactory Reloaded and improve my aestethic building skills.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: GregTech! I love the way it makes everything a challenge, and I love all the crazy stuff it adds. I alslo like a lot Applied Energistics, but a bit less than GT :p
Why should we accept you: Because I am a polite, friendly and mature person that likes playing with people. I also have a good sense of humor, I pretty much always accept any kind of prank, but be aware that I will respond to it :p
Anything you want to add: Just want to thank you for reading this poem I made :)
-Stiwoz

Zane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LrdZane
About Yourself: I'm 30, I have been playing minecraft since beta. I am a minecraft explorer and like building in interesting places or with self imposed design limits.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Thaumcraft, and Minefactory, I am really good at Thermal Expansion as well. I like the way mods interact with each other to do things neither alone could do. And really want more Xycraft functions
Why should we accept you: I am community minded, I don't want to just play off alone I want a community to build and trade and share with.
Anything you want to add: Thanks for considering Me

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OmegaStarAlpha
About myself: I'm 36, I like to play alot of games
Fave mod on FTB Ult: MFR, AE, Mystcraft
Why should we accept you: I am a good addition to any community.
Anything you want to add: