Whitelist Server Avarrika [Whitelist|Plugins|TS3|15+|Dedicated|8 GB Ram|20 slots|24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
going to fix server have ben busy at work first im moving it tough except another 3-4 hours the (beta have some issues with a mod)

calkhi

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to be on the server wenever I can....
Somebody?
Any body?
*Whimpers in a corner*

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JackleSL
About Yourself: I am 15 years old and I love FTB.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Probably a tie between Applied Energistics and Forestry.
Why should we accept you: I am an admin on a successful mindcrack server AKA Deltro.
Anything you want to add: Was wondering if this server has any thing like grief prevention on it.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
JackleSL whitelisted also server is offline for some updates to improve performance

nwt2727

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Idrol so what are we doing with the new server? Is it going to be the new beta or the old ftb ultimate?

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
the new ftb seems to have an issue with corrupting worlds now and then so i took it down also the ultimate have a world issue im going to fix this weekend cuse then my vication start :p

4belux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 4belux

About Yourself: i'm 33 and love playing FTB. Ive only just been introduced to it and the different mods is amazing. so many new ones to learn.

Favourite mod in FTB ultimate: Atm AE is one of my favourite, but I haven't learned them all. Looking forward to learning them all.

Why should we accept you: I'm a respectful player who likes to help others and join in building everything.

Anything you want to add: I have had 2 servers close on me this year and I would like to get onto one that hopefully has a big future. Everytime I just get setup and really starting to enjoy it I get told "sorry server is shutting down" I have helped out financially before and will again once I know the server and like it. Also a mate and myself are both looking for a nice whitelisted server and this one has been the pick after 3 hrs of searching. :)

dantegor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Dantegor

Why are you looking to join the server? : i am looking for a fresh and friendly environment in order to learn new things and explore many more . I like building and exploring new things without have to worry about immature players that take advantage of you or destroy your things. I like to be able to trust my fellow players. I can bring a friendly face that loves to help and along with you build exciting things.

Tell me about your play style? : I am fairly new , I have played original minecraft for a bit. After that I played tekkit and FTB so I can check both forestry and machines. I like to build fully operational things , but also try new things everytime .

Tell me a bit about yourself?: friendly , non-spammer, no rude chat, helpfull,open to new things, like to learn new things from more experienced players like you.Also I was playing along with 4belux but it seems when we got to a good point and build many things our old server seems to be closing, so we are looking for a new one that seems to have a good future to stay on.

Edison Brooks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: madscience_
About Yourself: Big time gamer, who loves everything about life, and is a really nice, kind person. Looking for a fun, small FTB server.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Forestry
Why should we accept you: I'm a really good person, who knows a lot about the mods, and willing to help others :)
Anything you want to add: I'm hopeful that you will except me, thanks for your time. :)

PepperShells

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PepperShells
About Myself: I'm a 19-year old well mannered guy who is looking for a small FTB server to play on with friends. Previous servers I have played on were immature and everyone griefed. I usually don't like to get involved with other people, unless they're friends. I'm someone who will have a pretty low profile on the server, just looking to play FTB.
Favorite Mod: Computercraft, I'm a big programmer and like to mess around with LUA.
Why we should accept you: I'm helpful to people on the server, and don't make enemies, and mature.
Anything Else: Nothing else.

Creepers4563

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Creepers4563
About myself:I'm a 15 year-old middle school student who is currently addicted to minecraft and FTB. Recently finished my exams and I really want to just let myself go and have fun. My past FTB server has been a failure as I've been majorly griefed and was offered no help from admins or moderators. Been searching for the perfect server for weeks now. I don't particularly enjoy swearing or any vulgar language (some when rage) but I don't mind seeing them in chats. :) (Favorite series is definitely Naruto)
Favorite mod:Well to be honest I love Thaumcraft. I make a bunch of cool inventions because I have unlocked all researches multiple times on different servers.Thermal expansion is also an awesome mod as it adds a lot of useful machines but by far, my favorite has to be Soul Shards.It's basically infinite items :D However I don't want to lag the server so I will turn it off when I'm not around, hopefully.
Why should we accept you: I have a lot of experience in past servers.My most proud achievements are getting full quantum, gravichest and ultimate solar helm. I also LOVE community builds like an open power plant or free food for everyone. I also love helping people out as I get a chance to bond with them and yet at the same time I get to do something fun! :D
Anything else:What modpack is this server on? You say 1.5.2 Beta but I don't seem to be able to find it on the FTB_Launcher. And if possible, can you whitelist my two friends. My partners in crime, HellooooLOL and Horusol. They've been with me on all the past servers and they're really good in FTB.Both of them expert in bees, Horusol knows a bit of lua coding and HellooooLOL loves helping people out. Once, he helped me dig a 8x8 hole down to bedrock because we couldn't use either turtles,mining wells or quarries because they are banned on the server.

Hope you accept us, this server is ideal so far and I'm kinda sad because I have not been able to play FTB for quite a while.I've tried single player but that's just not fun, ya know?:D

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
server fixed 4belux, madscience_, PepperShells and Creepers4563 whitelisted HellooooLOL and Horusol needs to write their own application

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
so Idrol Im a bit confused, once the acutal ultimate pack hits 1.5, is the map we are currently using going to be reset?

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
Acording to the ftb team Ultimate wont be updated instead theres another pack comming thats uncompitable with ultimate worlds also the 1.5.2 server i hosted was corrupting the world now and then so i took it down.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
the new modpack is in some kind of alpha or beta but for the working version i have no idea.

calkhi

Jul 29, 2019
Map got reset again, Idrol.
Gonna need to get working on that.
Also, I vote not to upgrade. 1.5.2 as the need for more than one piece of bone meal makes the hard on multiplayer servers when you're first starting out.