Whitelist Server Avarrika [Whitelist|Plugins|TS3|15+|Dedicated|8 GB Ram|20 slots|24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
Join if you want to bet in a friendly and active community.​
Backups are taken every hour.​
Restart once a day.​
GJ1fgpV.jpg
This is not curent spawn but a picture of the old one.​
I am Avaliable at:​
Steam: idrol​
and The teamspeak server.​
IP: 85.134.54.222
TeamSpeak: 85.134.54.222
Admins:​
idrol147​
Spot open looking for an admin to help with the server while im making the website.​

Groups:
Trusted
Admin

Plugins:
Essentials
PermissionsEx
LWC(works with ironchests).
SimpleBackup
World Edit
World Guard
TekkitCustomizer
Towny

Nations:
Emerald Alliance
Kingdom Of Magnus

Current towns:
Idrodox
KoopAlk
MosEisley
NemoVille
Subterraneus
Lanceport
Enki

Application:

IGN:
About Yourself:
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate:
Why should we accept you:
Anything you want to add:

White-listed Players:
Code:
idrol147
freelancer_12345
idrol258
elephent3
BeddingPlants
teller1338
truewolfhell
Ganoly
Unorthodoxminer
Jdsdude
vMacaulayyyx
chaoisia
Aeon_james
jamerack
mtndewdude21
Rogier_21
calkhi
cort13
brimat
rossyboi09
birimbecas
pap_100
feelssobadman
ElZendo
ssirahnivlac
koopafreak600
BrianAwesome100
Inknsilver
DeckadeNemo
Bloodychris
sharky801
acidfire4993
pims1997
cpaxe97
Xelerayte
nwt2727
Stiwoz

Restricted Items(Only certain groups have acces):
Portal Gun
Gravity Gun

Banned Items:
Nuke
Railcraft Chunkloaders
Unifier
Inventory modules
Advanced crafting table
Canvas Bag
Seed bag

Rules:
1. No Griefing.
2. No Stealing.
3. Do not take machines from spawn.
3.5. Don't break access to sealed areas.
4. Be respectful/mature.
5. No constant swearing.
6. No spam.

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: elephent3
About Yourself: 20 years old, play casually, work funny hours so not always on consitantly
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: oooo so many gregtech or forestry
Why should we accept you: why shouldn't you,
Anything you want to add: looking for a new server, old ones gotten empty and boring

BeddingPlants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BeddingPlants
About myself: I'm 32. I play MineCraft to relax and chill out after work, hopefully while chatting with cool people. My builds tend to be more functional than aesthetic, but I keep them clean looking.
Fave mod on FTB Ult: Hard to say. Been using old ones like BuildCraft and IC2 for years, and I really like the new ones like AE and MPS. Can't really answer this one.
Why should we accept you: Because I don't steal or destroy other people's stuff, and I know how not to stress the server.
Stuff to Add: Not much really. I'm easygoing and keep chat clean if needed.

teller

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, here is my application:

IGN: teller1338

About Yourself: What's there to say? I am a 20 year old Math-student from Germany (so please don't mind any spelling errors, that may occur ;)). I have been playing ftb for quite a while now but only recently started actively looking for a server to play on.

Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: If I had to decide on one, I'd go with Forestry, just because bees are awesome!

Why should we accept you: I am a nice and helpful person and I will try my best to make the server as awesome as possible :D

Anything you want to add: Nothing~

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: truewolfhell
About Yourself: I'm a 17 year old student from Germany who loves to play games and go out with friends
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Gregtech because i love challenging things and forestry because of bees
Why should we accept you: Because I'm a friendly and helpful player and I will help others where it's needed
Anything you want to add: My old server just randomly closed again, so I'm looking for a new one

Ganoly3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ganoly
About Yourself: I'm a 15 year old living in Detroit, Michigan and wants to just play minecraft with a cool group of guys.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: MineFactoryReloaded because I like how it changes things such as farming and breeding.
Why should we accept you: I'm friendly and helpful. I'm also able to get along with others.
Anything you want to add: I was having trouble joining my old server when they switched to Tekkit, so I decided to leave them. Nothing wrong with them, but I was having trouble on my part.

Orthotheminer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Unorthodoxminer
About Yourself: Im 25 from Ontario Canada. I am a plumber by trade.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Gregtech!
Why should we accept you: I am looking for a FTB home so I can get some roots and start more advance FTB things. Plus im a huge community guy so I love helping on projects.
Anything you want to add: Im looking for a permanent home. Stable community and server is where I thrive best. Im super active as well.

birimbecas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: birimbecas
About Yourself: im nice and friendly
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: probably would have to choose red power and power suits
Why should we accept you: i will be active and help anyone who needs
Anything you want to add:hopefull to talk to you in game

iMakeItRain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chaoisia
About Yourself: I work mostly alone but often find myself helping others.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Wait we have to choose a favorite?!?! But they all are good but if I have to choose it would be industrial craft.
Why should we accept you: Because I need a home.
Anything you want to add: The fun never ends.

Jdsdude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jdsdude
About Yourself: 19 year old male in college. I like casual minecraft play in a group setting- way more fun with people =)
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Always liked forestry a lot, starting out I would always try to make a self sustaining bio energy with mostly forestry.
Why should we accept you: I like server play because of the community and like to talk to people/give help whenever needed.
Anything you want to add: Looking for a stable server where I won't be only one online all the time.

Xulfarua

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xulfarua
About Yourself: 18 years old; attending university in New York, USA.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: IndustrialCraft2 Agriculture (Beer & Coffee)
Why should we accept you: I always attempt to minimize unnecessary parts of constructions that would strain the server to the best of my knowledge.
Anything you want to add: Always willing to voice chat on Skype, Mumble, Vent, etc.

Macaulayyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vMacaulayyyx
About Yourself: I am 17 years old. I am very friendly and enjoy helping people. I am very knowledgeable about FTB and Minecraft in general so I am always there to help people out.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Industrial Craft 2 and Applied Energestics
Why should we accept you: I am very helpful and willing to help anyone out. I also an very friendly and just power through FTB mods.
Anything you want to add: Nothing that springs to mind