Whitelist Server Avarrika [Whitelist|Plugins|TS3|15+|Dedicated|8 GB Ram|20 slots|24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

calkhi

Jul 29, 2019
I don't find that an issue, just get a soul shard for skeletons, not that hard when you get some more resources

Well, the problem is that you need a steady supply of food to get the stuff for the soul shards and forge, so you need bonemeal, or a big ass farm, and almost no one got time for a big ass farm so they use bonemeal.

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the problem is that you need a steady supply of food to get the stuff for the soul shards and forge, so you need bonemeal, or a big ass farm, and almost no one got time for a big ass farm so they use bonemeal.

Not really, just 1 diamond, everything else is easy to obtain. Then go into the TF, another diamond, so 2 diamonds so far, find a tower and get a t5 skeleton shard, boom done

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Talsma0
About Yourself: I am 21 years old and looking for a good and friendly ftb ultimate server with lots of people to chat with, im dutch and hope to chat along with other people.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate:Gregtech & Aplied enegestics
Why should we accept you: I enjoy working with people and helping them out if they need help, i dislike griefing/flameing to other people that cant help it, i myselve forget some things myselve.
Anything you want to add: hope i can get on your server, realy looking foreward to playing on a server again with a big community :)

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
Talsma0 accepted whitelisting you as soon as i get acces to a computer also Website for computer coming soon!

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
thanks ill hear from you then! :) ps @idrol add my skype :) easy chat ill send you a pm with my skype

cort13

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Idrol, so the Beta server is gone and we're doing Ultimate with this new map? I'm looking forward to getting started again, thanks for hosting.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
yes and yes new map becuse old one broke fixed what broke the old map so it shudnt hapen again

Yupj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yupj
About Yourself: I'm 15. I like working on projects with other people, but I mostly don't team up with other people. Just so when I/them don't do anything it wont be like i'm/he's/she's using all the machines and stuff i've/they've made and accomplish nothing myself.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Quite hard to tell. I'd go with AE and IC2
Why should we accept you: I'd like to join the community and hopefully make new friends, aswell as help others where I can and know how to.
Anything you want to add: Nothing I can think of.

Whisky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrsWhiskers
About Yourself: A 20 year old college student. Into gaming (PC over consoles any day!), black humor and fantasy/horror fiction.
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: Applied Energistics... IC2 and Buildcraft.
Why should we accept you: Why not? I'll add some feminine-vibes to your server :)
Anything you want to add: I'm extremely internet-shy, so I'm looking for a friendly community to commit to. Be nice, okay? :)

F3lix

Jul 29, 2019
hey idrol, since th fix i cant find my old town, and /town Swengland just comes back Null, i tried deleting it but says admin is required, so could you please delete the town Swengland for me?

Dont worry, i figured out how to work around :)

Thanks dude

InknSilver

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Idrol, are we still not allowed to have quarries in the OW? cause without a mining age we have to make our own ages which requires an absurd amount of work

gravy

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN: gravycatman
About Yourself: age 22
Favorite mod in FTB ultimate: steve carts
Why should we accept you: i'll answer someone question if i know the answer or help someone with a build if mobs/admin not online
Anything you want to add: just looking for a nice trusting community that mirrors the communities on see on the LP series