Whitelist Server Automation Inc. | Unleased | 1.5.2 | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+ | TS3 | Extra mods | Multi-server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Doughnut189

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Doughnut189
  • Past experience: Many months back I faffed around in Mindcrack with friends; I got a little experience in everything, I guess. Too bad TrainCraft is so horribly broken, that was the saddest part.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want another server to wonder how to make decent-looking dormers on with friends.

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: Andyfuji, sir.
Past experience: Previously, I worked two years as a mail clerk, was promoted to executive assistant, and was recently laid off at the end of last year.
Reasons why you want to join: I feel I can greatly benefit the workplace. My skills in team-building and cooperation greatly surpass those of my peers, but I am not doubting that whatever training programs you may offer here would be able to supplement my abilities.

badboybaker

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: badboybaker
  • Past experience: Extensive FTB Ultimate knowledge
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want a server that is a smaller community, Has some people that know what there doing and has most things unlocked, Creative freedom and to have fun, Mature and non griefing is massive. And i prefer a server that has just started as not everything is gone :) And/or Mystcraft unlocked :)

Centanoul

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: loki331
  • Past experience: Been playing since Tekkit Classic was in 1.1. Moved over to FTB upon release and have been playing ultimate since.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a small community thats whitelisted to have a more personal community to build and live in.

Shermkev

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Shermkev
  • Past experience: Experience with most major mods in the pack
  • Reasons why you want to join: To play on a beta server that I can build in peace with little limitations and a good server community too.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Doughnut189
  • Past experience: Many months back I faffed around in Mindcrack with friends; I got a little experience in everything, I guess. Too bad TrainCraft is so horribly broken, that was the saddest part.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want another server to wonder how to make decent-looking dormers on with friends.
Minecraft user name: Andyfuji, sir.
Past experience: Previously, I worked two years as a mail clerk, was promoted to executive assistant, and was recently laid off at the end of last year.
Reasons why you want to join: I feel I can greatly benefit the workplace. My skills in team-building and cooperation greatly surpass those of my peers, but I am not doubting that whatever training programs you may offer here would be able to supplement my abilities.
  • Minecraft user name: badboybaker
  • Past experience: Extensive FTB Ultimate knowledge
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want a server that is a smaller community, Has some people that know what there doing and has most things unlocked, Creative freedom and to have fun, Mature and non griefing is massive. And i prefer a server that has just started as not everything is gone :) And/or Mystcraft unlocked :)
  • Minecraft user name: loki331
  • Past experience: Been playing since Tekkit Classic was in 1.1. Moved over to FTB upon release and have been playing ultimate since.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a small community thats whitelisted to have a more personal community to build and live in.
  • Minecraft user name: Shermkev
  • Past experience: Experience with most major mods in the pack
  • Reasons why you want to join: To play on a beta server that I can build in peace with little limitations and a good server community too.

Added to the whitelist! Make sure to get the configs for v0.8 152wgt or grab the stand alone here!

gaangster1

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Gaangster1
  • Past experience: i have played alpha minecraft and i have been playing FTB since ur mindcrack server
  • Reasons why you want to join: i have played with u codec before i want to join agian and have fun

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Gaangster1
  • Past experience: i have played alpha minecraft and i have been playing FTB since ur mindcrack server
  • Reasons why you want to join: i have played with u codec before i want to join agian and have fun

Sure, welcome back! Just keep in mind we will be resetting the map for 1.6, so anywhere from a week to a month.

Cpt.Penguin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Cpt.Penguin
  • age 23

Stirke

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Stirke7
  • Why do you want to join? looking for a good solid ftb community to play with
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? mc for about 2 years lots of tekkit/ftb
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? here
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yes
  • How old are you? 18

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Stirke7
  • Why do you want to join? looking for a good solid ftb community to play with
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? mc for about 2 years lots of tekkit/ftb
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? here
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yes
  • How old are you? 18

Whitelisted, make sure to get the standalone from the website!

brokeashell

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? brokeashell
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a new mature server to game on.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've had MC since beta.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB Forum
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, I've played on the Direwolf20, MindCrack and Ultimate modpacks.
  • How old are you? 30

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? jpbirdsgong
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for an Unleashed plus Gregtech server--Unleashed by itself is too easy--and this seems like one with a cool, unusual setup (= active admins that maintain it well!). And, my "thing" is large automation builds that do interesting things, so I figure this is a good fit; here is an example build of mine: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've played MC for a little over two years and FTB since the beginning of Ultimate.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Via these forums.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes-- I've built endgame/fusion bases on two servers and worked on a 3-person team that reached fusion on a third.
  • How old are you? 26

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? brokeashell
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a new mature server to game on.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've had MC since beta.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB Forum
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, I've played on the Direwolf20, MindCrack and Ultimate modpacks.
  • How old are you? 30
  • What is your minecraft in game name? jpbirdsgong
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for an Unleashed plus Gregtech server--Unleashed by itself is too easy--and this seems like one with a cool, unusual setup (= active admins that maintain it well!). And, my "thing" is large automation builds that do interesting things, so I figure this is a good fit; here is an example build of mine: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've played MC for a little over two years and FTB since the beginning of Ultimate.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Via these forums.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes-- I've built endgame/fusion bases on two servers and worked on a 3-person team that reached fusion on a third.
  • How old are you? 26

Added to the whitelist, welcome to the server!

Matsuli

Jul 29, 2019
I'll sign myself and my friend
IGN: matsuli , maxadmiral
Past experience: We played on a FTBUnleashed server, but when we didn't have time to play for a while. The server randomly disappeared.
Reasons why we would want to join: Searching for a new server, this one looked nice and welcoming :)

Rasxt1

Jul 29, 2019

• What is your minecraft in game name?
    Rasxt1
  • Why do you want to join?
    Desperate for a server expierence, Group building and I would love to build and design a Railway system for a town!
  • What is your past experience in minecraft?
    Played minecraft for 4 years, started playing tekkit 2 years ago then swapped to FTB last year and now play Unleashed.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?
    FTB Forum.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before?
    Nope.
  • How old are you?

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? ye_Craft
  • Why do you want to join? it is much more fun to play with other players, also there are some more cool mods here
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? i have ever played tekkit, voltz, FTB Ultimate, unleashed, and many other mod packs
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? on ftb forum
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? sure, i have ever played on a ftb beta server. also, i setup ftb server before!
  • How old are you? 20

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
I'll sign myself and my friend
IGN: matsuli , maxadmiral
Past experience: We played on a FTBUnleashed server, but when we didn't have time to play for a while. The server randomly disappeared.
Reasons why we would want to join: Searching for a new server, this one looked nice and welcoming :)

• What is your minecraft in game name?
    Rasxt1
  • Why do you want to join?
    Desperate for a server expierence, Group building and I would love to build and design a Railway system for a town!
  • What is your past experience in minecraft?
    Played minecraft for 4 years, started playing tekkit 2 years ago then swapped to FTB last year and now play Unleashed.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?
    FTB Forum.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before?
    Nope.
  • How old are you?
  • What is your minecraft in game name? ye_Craft
  • Why do you want to join? it is much more fun to play with other players, also there are some more cool mods here
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? i have ever played tekkit, voltz, FTB Ultimate, unleashed, and many other mod packs
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? on ftb forum
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? sure, i have ever played on a ftb beta server. also, i setup ftb server before!
  • How old are you? 20

Whitelisted, make sure to get the standalone from the website!