Whitelist Server Automation Inc. | Unleased | 1.5.2 | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+ | TS3 | Extra mods | Multi-server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
banner.PNG

Applications are closed.

Here at Automation Inc. we are looking for mature players that want to play FTB to the fullest and without limits. Ranging from new to the pack to ex CASUC engineers, all are welcome. What I'm aiming for on this server is a smaller group of people that can get to know each other without having to put limits on what they build. I know that last part can never be true in an SMP environment but that's what I strive for. Check out our website at http://aiminecraft.com for more info.

Once you join you can make your home on server A or server C, this is a lot like an MMO where in you can visit any server at any time, only your items will stay on your home server. You can chat across servers and even use /tpa to people on other servers. You can make your own mystcraft age or use one of the premade over world likes ages. The premade ages where created with an nbt editor so they are as much like the overworld as possible, only with no strongholds. But please only take one premade book per person. You may also use chunkloaders how ever take note that after 36 hrs of not being online your chunks will unload.

Rules for the server:
  • If its not yours, don't touch it.
  • Anything built in a mystcraft world is the property of the world's creator, even if he didn't build it.
  • Always ask for permission before building in some ones age, see above rule.
  • Do not test mystcraft notebooks on the server if you don't know what you are doing. Get the hang of the new system in single player with the help of this wiki: http://binarymage.com/wiki/doku.php
  • You must be 18 years of age or older to play on this server. Case by case exceptions may be made in rare instances.
  • Any age you make MUST have your name in it, ages will be deleted without warning if this is not followed.
  • No more than 2 active ages per person.
  • The overworld is reset at random, never put anything in it that you cant afford to lose.
  • No complex machines/systems or main bases in the overworld, use your own ages for this.
  • Never place tesseracts on red stone in motion frames, can cause extreme lag over time. Anyone found doing so will have that age reset.
  • Never place advanced solars directly next to anything from MFR (planter/autospawner//power converters) as this can cause a chunk reset.
  • Server B is off limits to building, you may visit how ever creating ages/base without permission is forbidden.
  • Overall if you feel dirty while doing something it's probably wrong. Use your brain.
Facts about the server:
  • Server specs: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2, 32GB DDR3, 2 x 2TB SATA3 RAID 1, 1Gbit connection
  • Recipes that Gregtech changes about ic2 have been disabled, IE easy mode.
  • Difficulty level is normal.
  • IC2 reactor output tripled.
  • TS3 server IP: 198.27.68.35
  • Server IP: 198.27.68.35
Mods added to Unleashed 1.1.4
  • Carpenter's Blocks
  • Redstone in Motion
  • Gregs Lighting
  • Immibis Microblocks
  • Liquid XP
  • Redlogic
  • Tubestuff
  • OpenBlocks
  • Gregtech (Easy mode)
Click here to apply for the server!
Or post a reply here on this tread with the following info:
  • What is your minecraft in game name?
  • Why do you want to join?
  • What is your past experience in minecraft?
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before?
  • How old are you?

Last edited:

Jacob C

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: IXMessyXI
  • Past experience: Have had a lot of experience with FTB but there's so much more I want to learn.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I'm a mature, helping person. When I stand at a high point in the game (lots of resources, good Mystcraft ages, technical knowledge) I help people, as much as I can... or they will alow me, which ever comes first.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: IXMessyXI
  • Past experience: Have had a lot of experience with FTB but there's so much more I want to learn.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I'm a mature, helping person. When I stand at a high point in the game (lots of resources, good Mystcraft ages, technical knowledge) I help people, as much as I can... or they will alow me, which ever comes first.

White listed, make sure to go to the website for the configs to be able to join!

ben green

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: ben_kooolguy
  • Past experience: Quite a bit. pretty familiar with most major mods.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I'm tired of playing by myself, and I would like to get to know some people in a relaxed environment.

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name:shadowed420
  • Past experience:been playing mindcraft since early alpha and ftb since the insanity map came out
  • Reasons why you want to join:Looking for a decent friendly and mature server where i can do what i wish (within reason)

Zeitos

Jan 1, 2013
  • Minecraft user name: Zeitos
  • Past experience: Haven been playing atleast a year with FTB, playing vanilla minecraft since 2010 I think.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want to join a mature and griefer free server, maybe build and share ideas together. :)

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: xSimplename
  • Past experience: I've been playing since Ftb has come out and even before that, with following dw20
  • Reasons why you want to join: I'm just looking for a new server since the last one i was in reset and moved to a different modpack i dont enjoy.

Lightcap

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Lightcap
  • Past experience: Vanilla Survival for about two years, FTB for the last 4 months.
  • Reasons why you want to join: My old server went back to Vanilla and I am looking for a mature FTB server to join.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
All whitelisted! make sure to use the v11 configs on V0.6 152wgt or just use the standalone in on the web server! (here)

Kentzz63

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: shaunz
  • Past experience: Vanilla PLayer and 1 Year Mindcrack Player
  • Reasons why you want to join: Old server went down, need a new home

Xionous

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: xionous
  • Past experience: I have extensive experience with computercraft, industrialcraft(and the gregtech variants), buildcraft, redpower, modular power suits, forestry, applied energistics, and xycraft in 1.4.7, so i will have to learn some stuff about the changes in this version. I used to run and host a server, just don't have the time anymore to dedicate to it, and as a server admin i loved help people with projects and host community projects myself but sometimes you just want to build alone... kind of like fishing its good to fish with friends but sometimes the peacefulness of fishing alone can be good too. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.0.1
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want to join because i am looking for a small community oriented server that is 18+ age bracket and i have been wanting to play with all the new changes in the mods.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: shaunz
  • Past experience: Vanilla PLayer and 1 Year Mindcrack Player
  • Reasons why you want to join: Old server went down, need a new home
  • Minecraft user name: xionous
  • Past experience: I have extensive experience with computercraft, industrialcraft(and the gregtech variants), buildcraft, redpower, modular power suits, forestry, applied energistics, and xycraft in 1.4.7, so i will have to learn some stuff about the changes in this version. I used to run and host a server, just don't have the time anymore to dedicate to it, and as a server admin i loved help people with projects and host community projects myself but sometimes you just want to build alone... kind of like fishing its good to fish with friends but sometimes the peacefulness of fishing alone can be good too. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha 1.0.1
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want to join because i am looking for a small community oriented server that is 18+ age bracket and i have been wanting to play with all the new changes in the mods.

Both added to the whitelist! Make sure to get the configs for v0.6 152wgt or grab the stand alone here!

Rykleos

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for me and a non-forum friend here
  • Minecraft user name: Imposibear
  • Past experience: Vanilla Survival since beta start, 5 month newby player to Feed the Beast and Tekkit
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a good server that has none of the BS involved with open servers.
  • Minecraft user name: Sanwi
  • Past experience: Late Alpha, 3 months before Beta; Very experienced with mods that share between Tekkit and FTB (IC2, Buildcraft, etc).
  • Reasons why you want to join: Wanting to join a server with my friend where we won't get our things griefed and with little drama.

Ltfisheh

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: LtFisheh
  • Past experience: Experienced with Tekkit/FTB shared mods and some experience with other mods.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a small and mature community to play FTB with, I know when and when not to joke around and I know my limits on how far I can take things. I'm a friendly guy that will help anyone that needs a hand.

Candycool

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: candycool1234
  • Past experience: very experienced with gregtech, thaumcraft, ic2 and some other mods and have been playing ultimate since it came out
  • Reasons why you want to join: I'm looking for a server where i can play with a good community as well as share some builds and other things i can do. Also i want to spread the wealth of knowledge to people just starting to ultimate.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for me and a non-forum friend here
  • Minecraft user name: Imposibear
  • Past experience: Vanilla Survival since beta start, 5 month newby player to Feed the Beast and Tekkit
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a good server that has none of the BS involved with open servers.
  • Minecraft user name: Sanwi
  • Past experience: Late Alpha, 3 months before Beta; Very experienced with mods that share between Tekkit and FTB (IC2, Buildcraft, etc).
  • Reasons why you want to join: Wanting to join a server with my friend where we won't get our things griefed and with little drama.
  • Minecraft user name: LtFisheh
  • Past experience: Experienced with Tekkit/FTB shared mods and some experience with other mods.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a small and mature community to play FTB with, I know when and when not to joke around and I know my limits on how far I can take things. I'm a friendly guy that will help anyone that needs a hand.
  • Minecraft user name: candycool1234
  • Past experience: very experienced with gregtech, thaumcraft, ic2 and some other mods and have been playing ultimate since it came out
  • Reasons why you want to join: I'm looking for a server where i can play with a good community as well as share some builds and other things i can do. Also i want to spread the wealth of knowledge to people just starting to ultimate.

Added to the whitelist! Make sure to get the configs for v0.6 152wgt or grab the stand alone here!

Meek

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Meektheshy
  • Past experience: Used to be in a tekkit community of about 15 people until the server died and people left.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Tired of playing solo and want a new community to join.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Meektheshy
  • Past experience: Used to be in a tekkit community of about 15 people until the server died and people left.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Tired of playing solo and want a new community to join.

Added to the whitelist! Make sure to get the configs for v0.8 152wgt or grab the stand alone here!

Tacohs

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Tacohs.
  • Past experience: Played on a server for a few months but it's gone and I'm looking for another server to play on.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I want to play on a sever with a mature community. This server sounds awesome.

Laurynas

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Midgardsg
  • Past experience:I know tekkit, most of feed the beast. pretty good builder too :)
  • Reasons why you want to join:I was looking for a decent community which is not overloaded with people, a community without exploiters or griefers. :) a community that is trying to do its best in keeping the quality at its best. I hope you are my type of community