Whitelist Server Automation Inc. | Unleased | 1.5.2 | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+ | TS3 | Extra mods | Multi-server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Arempi

Jul 29, 2019
What is your minecraft in game name? Odrau
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a server with mature adults who enjoy ftb. The server information looked appealing and well thought out.
What is your past experience in minecraft? Playing vanilla for a few years, Ftb since Dec 2012.
Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? From checking out the Forum.
Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? I have played on 2 servers.
How old are you? 24​

N1njaM1dget

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? N1njaM1dget
  • Why do you want to join? looking for a mature server and a helpful community
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? played a few mod pack but last swerver has been shut down
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB forums
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yes
  • How old are you? 36

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? ChaoticPancakes
  • Why do you want to join? I am looking for a new server to play on, and like the sound of playing with the additional mods you have added. I also like the stance taken on things such as Mystcraft, chunk loaders and Gregtech.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I played Minecraft for about 6 months before discovering FTB about a year ago.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, I have played on 3 FTB servers over the past year.
  • How old are you? 28

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
What is your minecraft in game name? Odrau​
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a server with mature adults who enjoy ftb. The server information looked appealing and well thought out.​
What is your past experience in minecraft? Playing vanilla for a few years, Ftb since Dec 2012.​
Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? From checking out the Forum.​
Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? I have played on 2 servers.​
How old are you? 24​

• What is your minecraft in game name? N1njaM1dget
  • Why do you want to join? looking for a mature server and a helpful community
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? played a few mod pack but last swerver has been shut down
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yes
  • How old are you? 36
  • What is your minecraft in game name? ChaoticPancakes
  • Why do you want to join? I am looking for a new server to play on, and like the sound of playing with the additional mods you have added. I also like the stance taken on things such as Mystcraft, chunk loaders and Gregtech.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I played Minecraft for about 6 months before discovering FTB about a year ago.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, I have played on 3 FTB servers over the past year.
  • How old are you? 28

Whitelisted, make sure to get the standalone from the website!

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? FinishIgor
  • Why do you want to join? Im still looking for a stable server with mature and active players.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Played vanilla for a long time, recently started with FTB and enjoy it. Know the basics and some advanced stuff, but im still trying to learn. Sadly the last server i played at shut down cause the VPN company didn't respond the admin when he tried to solve some issues.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB forum
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, like i said before. Name of the server was Gaming Blade. Applied to other apps but the servers is laggy or lack people.
  • How old are you? 25years old

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? FinishIgor
  • Why do you want to join? Im still looking for a stable server with mature and active players.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Played vanilla for a long time, recently started with FTB and enjoy it. Know the basics and some advanced stuff, but im still trying to learn. Sadly the last server i played at shut down cause the VPN company didn't respond the admin when he tried to solve some issues.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB forum
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, like i said before. Name of the server was Gaming Blade. Applied to other apps but the servers is laggy or lack people.
  • How old are you? 25years old

Jolxik

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Jolxik
  • Why do you want to join? I've been searching for a decent Unleashed server to join as SSP is only so fun. I'm hoping to stay within a server for the long term, and enjoy my experience.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've played Minecraft for about a year now, FTB / Modded MC for about 6 - 8 Months.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB Server Forums.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yessir. Been playing on a few older servers before Unleashed was released.
  • How old are you? I'm currently 19.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Jolxik
  • Why do you want to join? I've been searching for a decent Unleashed server to join as SSP is only so fun. I'm hoping to stay within a server for the long term, and enjoy my experience.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've played Minecraft for about a year now, FTB / Modded MC for about 6 - 8 Months.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB Server Forums.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yessir. Been playing on a few older servers before Unleashed was released.
  • How old are you? I'm currently 19.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Codrat
  • Why do you want to join? I grew bored of playing SSP and Vanilla SMP and since then I've been constantly looking for a mature, PvE server to join. I'm looking forward to the social aspects of the game as well as improving my knowledge about the mods.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've been playing for about an year now, FTB for about a month.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB Server Forums
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? I tried to play on a couple of Direwolf20 servers and other various FTB servers, but most of them were unstable/filled with kids/griefers.
  • How old are you? I'm 23 years old.

HatterofMad

Jul 29, 2019
What is your minecraft in game name: TwoPi
Why do you want to join? Looking for a new Unleashed home, get to board playing single player.
What is your past experience in minecraft? Been playing for a couple years, and FTB since about the launch of the pack.
Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB Forum
Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, a couple. Just haven't found a good home yet.
How old are you? 29

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft in game name?: Draneiwow2
Why do you want to join?: ive been wanting to get into a server for about a year
What is your past experience with minecraft?: ive been playing it on and off for about a year so I have some but not much
Have you Played on a Feed The Beast server before?: not yet, but I am very willing to learn what FTB has to offer
How old are you?: 21 as of nearly an hour ago at time of this post

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
What is your minecraft in game name: TwoPi
Why do you want to join? Looking for a new Unleashed home, get to board playing single player.
What is your past experience in minecraft? Been playing for a couple years, and FTB since about the launch of the pack.
Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, a couple. Just haven't found a good home yet.
How old are you? 29
What is your Minecraft in game name?: Draneiwow2
Why do you want to join?: ive been wanting to get into a server for about a year
What is your past experience with minecraft?: ive been playing it on and off for about a year so I have some but not much
Have you Played on a Feed The Beast server before?: not yet, but I am very willing to learn what FTB has to offer
How old are you?: 21 as of nearly an hour ago at time of this post

Ardjeh

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? My in-game name is Ardje
  • Why do you want to join? I'd really like to join this server because its what I'm looking for. A tight-knit community with people that know each other. I'd love to play with a nice community and get to learn FTB better this way.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've played normal vanilla minecraft for a long time now. I've played since infdev (3d version) and ofcourse had some breaks. I also played some tekkit and some ftb but really didn't go in-depth on it.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?I Here, on the feed the beast forums!
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Nope.
  • How old are you? 16 years old. Now I know that the server says 18+ but I really hope you give me a chance. I'm not immature at all :)
I really hope you'll accept me! I'm looking forward to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

brian hatley

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name?
  • Brianhatley
  • Why do you want to join?
  • Tired of maintaining my own server
  • What is your past experience in minecraft?
  • alot of vanilla, very little tekkit volts, ftb ultimate and ftb unleashed ( w/ GT, NumiRP )
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?
  • Scrolling down the forum
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before?
  • Yes, i ran my own server for quite some time. Just for close friends seeing as i cant afford anything with more then 3gb ram, which likes to crash frequently

• How old are you?

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? My in-game name is Ardje
  • Why do you want to join? I'd really like to join this server because its what I'm looking for. A tight-knit community with people that know each other. I'd love to play with a nice community and get to learn FTB better this way.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've played normal vanilla minecraft for a long time now. I've played since infdev (3d version) and ofcourse had some breaks. I also played some tekkit and some ftb but really didn't go in-depth on it.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?I Here, on the feed the beast forums!
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Nope.
  • How old are you? 16 years old. Now I know that the server says 18+ but I really hope you give me a chance. I'm not immature at all :)
I really hope you'll accept me! I'm looking forward to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

If you feel that you will fit in on a 18+ server then your welcome here. Whitelisted.

• What is your minecraft in game name?
  • Brianhatley
  • Why do you want to join?
  • Tired of maintaining my own server
  • What is your past experience in minecraft?
  • alot of vanilla, very little tekkit volts, ftb ultimate and ftb unleashed ( w/ GT, NumiRP )
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?
  • Scrolling down the forum
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before?
  • Yes, i ran my own server for quite some time. Just for close friends seeing as i cant afford anything with more then 3gb ram, which likes to crash frequently

• How old are you?

RaelZero

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? RaelZero. duh.
  • Why do you want to join? I'd like to peek at someone else's cretions. Also, I have a big build in my mind, and if I find the server suitable, I'd like to build that on Automation Inc.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Playing since Jan 2011, administered 5 vanilla servers, 2 tekkit (old) servers, 1 FTB Ultimate, 1 MindCrack server for me and my friends.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?I Over here.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yeah.
  • How old are you? 20
The project I'm talking about above is a big electric power company, fully automated and scripted in LUA, of course. If anyone wants to help me out, I'll gladly accept!

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? JOHNDOE27
  • Why do you want to join?i need a new server current one seems to be 100% inactive besides me
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? did non modded for awhile since then done ftb ult completely a few times there is a link to past things ive done in ftb ult in my signature
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? i didn't i saw it on the list lol
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? a few they tend to shut down after awhile sadly leaving me needing a new one.
  • How old are you? 27

Lumatronixx

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Lumatronixx
  • Why do you want to join? Im looking for a mature unleashed server with a good uptime and no lag :)
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Played alot of singleplayer with unleashed and direwolf20 pack. Also played on a direwolf20 and a vanilla server.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Reading the forums :)
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yeah, a direwolf20 server
  • How old are you? im 23 years old

Takirinka

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Takirinka
  • Why do you want to join? looking for a mature server, with online
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? tekkit, ftb ultimate/unleashed... few years)
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yep
  • How old are you? 32

MechanID

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? mechanid
  • Why do you want to join? looking for stable server, with some online, old friend of Takirinka.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? tekkit, ftb ultimate/unleashed... few years
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yep
  • How old are you? 27