Whitelist Server Automation Inc. | Unleased | 1.5.2 | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+ | TS3 | Extra mods | Multi-server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

thomas matalamaki

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? t3hsk1llzz
  • Why do you want to join? This server looks like a fun server, and I have a friend that plays on this server and he says that it's a good server.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I don't really have any experience with multiplayer minecraft. I have mainly played single player minecraft with yogbox mods.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? From my friend. (matsuli)
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? No.
  • How old are you? 17, but I'm mature for my age.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? t3hsk1llzz
  • Why do you want to join? This server looks like a fun server, and I have a friend that plays on this server and he says that it's a good server.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I don't really have any experience with multiplayer minecraft. I have mainly played single player minecraft with yogbox mods.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? From my friend. (matsuli)
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? No.
  • How old are you? 17, but I'm mature for my age.

Whitelisted, make sure to get the standalone from the website!

Lianidaz

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!

1. Lianidaz
2. I've been away from MC for quite a while and missed a few mods added in 1.5. Also having a grown up company on a server never hurts...
3. I've played a lot of SSP back in 1.2.5, then joined a server the day FTB launcher was released.
4. Just stumbled here on this forum
5. Played the FeastThyBadger server last year, left after Gregtech update...
6. 25

ewokrage

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? ewokrage
  • Why do you want to join? Looking forward to playing unleashed with Gregtech
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I have been playing MC since oct'09. Just started messing with mods at the start of this year
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB forums
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes a few but its hard to find a good community with legit game play
  • How old are you? 30

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!

1. Lianidaz
2. I've been away from MC for quite a while and missed a few mods added in 1.5. Also having a grown up company on a server never hurts...
3. I've played a lot of SSP back in 1.2.5, then joined a server the day FTB launcher was released.
4. Just stumbled here on this forum
5. Played the FeastThyBadger server last year, left after Gregtech update...
6. 25

• What is your minecraft in game name? ewokrage
  • Why do you want to join? Looking forward to playing unleashed with Gregtech
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I have been playing MC since oct'09. Just started messing with mods at the start of this year
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB forums
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes a few but its hard to find a good community with legit game play
  • How old are you? 30

Xauros

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Xauros
  • Why do you want to join? Because i want to have fun and play minecraft with awesome people :D
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? ive been playing for about 2 years
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? from a friend
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yes
  • How old are you? 17

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Xauros
  • Why do you want to join? Because i want to have fun and play minecraft with awesome people :D
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? ive been playing for about 2 years
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? from a friend
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yes
  • How old are you? 17

itsRJ

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? itsRJ
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a mature community and a new server to play
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Been playing since FTB was pretty new. Bought Minecraft while it was in Alpha.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Browsing the FtB Forums.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yep.
  • How old are you? 21

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? itsRJ
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a mature community and a new server to play
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Been playing since FTB was pretty new. Bought Minecraft while it was in Alpha.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Browsing the FtB Forums.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yep.
  • How old are you? 21

Is there a list for ender chest color codes?

Not that I know of, most people just put a diamond on the latch so its private.

dja148

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? dja148
  • Why do you want to join? To join a mature server
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? mostly modded
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? looking for a new server to play on
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yes, many times
  • How old are you? 17

oblivionx007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oblivionx007
experience: only ever use the FTB unleashed with extra mods(gregtech added mainly)
Reason: this is the only server with unleashed pack with added mods plus i hate griefers.. and i dont like playing alone any more

i just looked for servers on the FTB forums and found this one to be the only decent one i saw my self playing.

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name?:eningly
  • Why do you want to join?: i am looking for a nice community and this server looks like fun and whit that much mods added its a new challinge for me
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? mostly mods never vannila alot of tekkit and then ofcores ftb
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?i wonderd around the forums:p
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yes mostly direworld20 packs
  • How old are you?20

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? dja148
  • Why do you want to join? To join a mature server
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? mostly modded
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? looking for a new server to play on
  • How old are you? 17
IGN: oblivionx007
experience: only ever use the FTB unleashed with extra mods(gregtech added mainly)
Reason: this is the only server with unleashed pack with added mods plus i hate griefers.. and i dont like playing alone any more

i just looked for servers on the FTB forums and found this one to be the only decent one i saw my self playing.

• What is your minecraft in game name?:eningly
  • Why do you want to join?: i am looking for a nice community and this server looks like fun and whit that much mods added its a new challinge for me
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? mostly mods never vannila alot of tekkit and then ofcores ftb
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?i wonderd around the forums:p
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yes mostly direworld20 packs
  • How old are you?20

Falco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Falco8888
Past Experience: Played heaps of technic/tekkit. Played FTB from the start and played minecraft for ages.
Reasons: Meet new mates. I like playing on servers more then sp so yeah, wanted a good server.

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
i have only 1 qeustion i dont get your standalone to work alre thare anny guides on it??

Snozzy

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Snozzy040178
  • Why do you want to join? Like mature ppl, hate griefing kids
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? moderate
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? browsing the ftb forums
  • How old are you? 35

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Falco8888
Past Experience: Played heaps of technic/tekkit. Played FTB from the start and played minecraft for ages.
Reasons: Meet new mates. I like playing on servers more then sp so yeah, wanted a good server.

• What is your minecraft in game name? Snozzy040178
  • Why do you want to join? Like mature ppl, hate griefing kids
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? moderate
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? browsing the ftb forums
  • How old are you? 35

i have only 1 qeustion i dont get your standalone to work alre thare anny guides on it??

You just run the Minecraft.bat and thats it. Make sure your java is up to date and you should be good. If your on a mac I cant help you much, as I don't own one.

AlexCarbide

Jul 29, 2019
What is your minecraft in game name? AlexCarbide
Why do you want to join? Tired of playing single player and this seems like a pretty decent server to play on.
What is your past experience in minecraft? Been playing with Technic/FTB for the past year or so, though mostly single player.
Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Here.
Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Nope.
How old are you? 19

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
What is your minecraft in game name? AlexCarbide
Why do you want to join? Tired of playing single player and this seems like a pretty decent server to play on.
What is your past experience in minecraft? Been playing with Technic/FTB for the past year or so, though mostly single player.
Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Here.
Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Nope.
How old are you? 19