Whitelist Server Automation Inc. | Unleased | 1.5.2 | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+ | TS3 | Extra mods | Multi-server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Josh Coggle

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Barasheeth
  • Past experience: i have had a lot of FTB experience, i have not learned everything but i have learned the basics and more!
  • Reasons why you want to join: i would like to join so i can play with people that are accepted to the server, friendly, mature, and know what they are doing! i can help people with projects and help with anything they would like if they ask me!

jk12

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: jameszh
  • Past experience: 2 years
  • Reasons why you want to join: i want to interact

PapaMnky

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: PapaMnky
  • Past experience: Been playing minecraft since it was free to download. Moved onto tekkit and FTB because of the ability to make machines that do things. I spend most of my time refining the machines I make, making them smaller, and more efficient.
  • Reasons why you want to join: My last server disappeared, I was really active in it and I miss it alot. All the people i knew there were gone. I want to get back into that again, playing with others.

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Damienthaboss
  • Past experience:minecraft for a few years and ftb for a few months
  • Reasons why you want to join: played a ftb beta sever but it was 0.5 and i want 0.8 stuff =D

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: ItsNoxy
  • Past experience: Minecraft april 2012 and I am kinda new to FTB
  • Reasons why you want to join: I am a streamer and I am looking for a good server to play FTB on that isn't messed up
  • Minecraft user name: jameszh
  • Past experience: 2 years
  • Reasons why you want to join: i want to interact

This is a 18+ server so I'm sorry but I cant white list you.

• Minecraft user name: Barasheeth
  • Past experience: i have had a lot of FTB experience, i have not learned everything but i have learned the basics and more!
  • Reasons why you want to join: i would like to join so i can play with people that are accepted to the server, friendly, mature, and know what they are doing! i can help people with projects and help with anything they would like if they ask me!
  • Minecraft user name: PapaMnky
  • Past experience: Been playing minecraft since it was free to download. Moved onto tekkit and FTB because of the ability to make machines that do things. I spend most of my time refining the machines I make, making them smaller, and more efficient.
  • Reasons why you want to join: My last server disappeared, I was really active in it and I miss it alot. All the people i knew there were gone. I want to get back into that again, playing with others.
  • Minecraft user name: Damienthaboss
  • Past experience:minecraft for a few years and ftb for a few months
  • Reasons why you want to join: played a ftb beta sever but it was 0.5 and i want 0.8 stuff =D

Added to the whitelist! Make sure to get the configs for v0.8 152wgt or grab the stand alone here!

simale

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Simale00
  • Past experience: 1 year vanilla, 6 months FTB. Hosted an FTB server for 4 months for a group of 4 people.
  • Reasons why you want to join: My friends got bored of FTB, and I am looking for more people to play with. I have a single-player world, but it is boring without people to interact.

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name:WildStarOrion
  • Past experience:I have been playing FTB for a while now, mostly mindcrack. I have a pretty good understanding of the game now.
  • Reasons why you want to join:Its a over 18 crowd, PVE and a small community. I am not a fan of pvp. I just like to build and have fun.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Simale00
  • Past experience: 1 year vanilla, 6 months FTB. Hosted an FTB server for 4 months for a group of 4 people.
  • Reasons why you want to join: My friends got bored of FTB, and I am looking for more people to play with. I have a single-player world, but it is boring without people to interact.
  • Minecraft user name:WildStarOrion
  • Past experience:I have been playing FTB for a while now, mostly mindcrack. I have a pretty good understanding of the game now.
  • Reasons why you want to join:Its a over 18 crowd, PVE and a small community. I am not a fan of pvp. I just like to build and have fun.

Added to the whitelist! Make sure to get the configs for v0.8 152wgt or grab the stand alone here!

Deadpandaa

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: DeadPanDaa
Past Experience: afew years with Vanilla and IC. Just started FTB
Reason: Looking for a nice and mature world to interact with people while I learn the ropes.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: DeadPanDaa
Past Experience: afew years with Vanilla and IC. Just started FTB
Reason: Looking for a nice and mature world to interact with people while I learn the ropes.

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Mukkod
  • Past experience: i can do pretty much everything but Bees and nuclear reactors but everything else ive done/worked on before
  • Reasons why you want to join: i prefer smaller communities to large 100 slot servers that are 95% full 100% of the time. I can be helpful but i can also be very dumb sometimes (forgetting wooden pipes for engines and stuff like that :p) but other than that i like working in a group/with friends and i hope to make a few new friends here if i am accepted.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Mukkod
  • Past experience: i can do pretty much everything but Bees and nuclear reactors but everything else ive done/worked on before
  • Reasons why you want to join: i prefer smaller communities to large 100 slot servers that are 95% full 100% of the time. I can be helpful but i can also be very dumb sometimes (forgetting wooden pipes for engines and stuff like that :p) but other than that i like working in a group/with friends and i hope to make a few new friends here if i am accepted.

Trey Travis

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Gr12zly
  • Past experience: I played the FTB launcher when it was in Beta and even before then I put mods together myself including IC2 and Buildcraft and Forestry. I am familiar with most of the mods in the pack and I enjoy making weird and fun builds.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I am looking for a small community. I used to own my server but due to people leaving I closed it, now I am looking for a community to join so that I can form new friends and build with with them. The whole idea behind wanting a small community to work together with little restrictions on what they build sounds fantastic and is something I could really get into. I am dedicated, even when life is busy I always have time for a bit of minecraft in the evening so you can guarantee I will be a frequent player. This sounds like a great server and I would like the opportunity to join.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Gr12zly
  • Past experience: I played the FTB launcher when it was in Beta and even before then I put mods together myself including IC2 and Buildcraft and Forestry. I am familiar with most of the mods in the pack and I enjoy making weird and fun builds.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I am looking for a small community. I used to own my server but due to people leaving I closed it, now I am looking for a community to join so that I can form new friends and build with with them. The whole idea behind wanting a small community to work together with little restrictions on what they build sounds fantastic and is something I could really get into. I am dedicated, even when life is busy I always have time for a bit of minecraft in the evening so you can guarantee I will be a frequent player. This sounds like a great server and I would like the opportunity to join.

Redux89

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Redux89
  • Past experience: I have experience with all the mods. I admin my own ftb 1.5.2 server for a few of my friends, but want to play in a larger community. I even play 1.5.2 wgt on a skyblock map.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Community aspect, I want to play with other people, and i love the challenge of 1.5.2 wgt.

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Tozzy2012
  • Past experience: 1 year playing with mods. Use to be an FTB server owner until tomorrow. Server lasts for 6 months. But then I realized I was more 'working' for the servr then playing on the server. Closed the server yesterday and looking for a good once since then.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Just one to spent my free time building some cool stuff.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Redux89
  • Past experience: I have experience with all the mods. I admin my own ftb 1.5.2 server for a few of my friends, but want to play in a larger community. I even play 1.5.2 wgt on a skyblock map.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Community aspect, I want to play with other people, and i love the challenge of 1.5.2 wgt.
  • Minecraft user name: Tozzy2012
  • Past experience: 1 year playing with mods. Use to be an FTB server owner until tomorrow. Server lasts for 6 months. But then I realized I was more 'working' for the servr then playing on the server. Closed the server yesterday and looking for a good once since then.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Just one to spent my free time building some cool stuff.

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Doomadness
  • Past experience: i played on some Server. The most of them are down. Im not an expert but im not a noob too.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I serch for a new serverbecause my last is offline now ....

neutromancer

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: groovetiger
  • Past experience: FTB, Technic, custom modpacks. helped a friend run and configure a server. been playing since Alpha.
  • Reasons why you want to join: looking for a FTB server with the latest version possible and a mature community, no griefing/trolling, etc.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: Doomadness
  • Past experience: i played on some Server. The most of them are down. Im not an expert but im not a noob too.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I serch for a new serverbecause my last is offline now ....
  • Minecraft user name: groovetiger
  • Past experience: FTB, Technic, custom modpacks. helped a friend run and configure a server. been playing since Alpha.
  • Reasons why you want to join: looking for a FTB server with the latest version possible and a mature community, no griefing/trolling, etc.