Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7[Ultimate][Whitelist][Lockette][Essentials][16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
ftblogosmall.jpg
Hi and Welcome to Aurora 24/7
In Memories of the dbB+ Aurora.
Freelancer Community!
Server Ip: 69.162.68.178
Teamspeak 3: 69.162.68.178
Here's some information about Aurora 24/7 and the old dbB+ Aurora community:
Aurora was once a old Freelancer(Game) server using the Tng mod that ran for many years with a great community over 10 years the server lasted so i have made this mine craft Ultimate server in memory of Aurora. The server will grow and expand into a thriving community with a website, forums and teamspeak 3 server. You see I was playing freelancer on the aurora server for 9 years solid so i would like to run this server on mc Ultimate in memory of aurora and its great community. To build a new community within FTB
Owner: Karl2002
Admins: Zenzar
Mods: None at the momeant but we are recruiting
Additional details about the Server:
1. It’s a dedicated Server with 50 slots
2. Hosted via a private server company in America
3. Its running on 16GB RAM with a ssd. Quad Core
4. Connection 100/100
5. Server has been up for 4 months.
6. This server is 100% legit, no items shall be spawned in.
7. Map backups every 30 minutes.
cooltext889794843_zps3d0a6615.png
Staff members are always your superior. When in doubt or in arguement, consult them (And accept their decisions)
Do not exploit glitches - we will punish you (But if you report them, we will like you)
No griefing. Griefers will be severely punished.
No 1x1xY constructs, destroy it after use if you have to have one.
Absolutely no floating structures. All structures should have some sort of realistic supports. Trees should be cut down all the way
Empty buildings (ghost houses) will be removed by server staff after two weeks.
cooltext889803495_zps751134a3.png
Plugins shall remain updated
cooltext889814906_zps370802f4.png
You must apply on this forum post to obtain builder rights or in the server via asking a admin. If you do not, you can still join the server. You just will not be able to do anything.
THERE IS AN AGE LIMIT! (16)
!!PLEASE TRY AND MAKE AN ATTEMPT AT CREATING YOUR APPLICATION!!
Please follow this format
Username:
Why you want to join:
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

ryan6677

Jul 29, 2019
Username:rglegiit​
Why you want to join: looking for a good server that wont randomly crash on me​
Suggestions: dont have any suggestions because i have never been online on this server​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: iv played ftb ulitmate alot couple months know alot about it.​

pakamccormick

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pakamccormick
Why you want to join: Im looking for a fun place to play FTB. Ive played MC for a Year, but just started FTB to get more out of the game:D
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have 1 day experience:) But played Tekkit for a month or so:p
(My pics wouldn't upload:(

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username:rglegiit​
Why you want to join: looking for a good server that wont randomly crash on me​
Suggestions: dont have any suggestions because i have never been online on this server​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: iv played ftb ulitmate alot couple months know alot about it.​
Ulitmate hasn't even been around for a couple of months. Denied

Scar

Ryr1124

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ryr1124
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature and active server running the Ultimate pack... anyone who makes a server dedicated in honor of an old Freelancer server... those are the type of people I need to play games with!
Suggestions: I have yet to play within this server, but the rules (especially the no floating trees) are very much to my liking (I hate floating trees!)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have mainly played with the Mindcrack pack, when Ultimate came out I started playing single player with it, but single player worlds get lonely without someone to communicate with
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): um... I found a somewhat old raised platform house... I apparently don't take as many screenshots as I think I do.

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kiwitunza1
Why you want to join: My last server got shut down due to lack of funds and i love playing on servers as apposed to playing alone
Suggestions: If possible dont do a ranking system as it can ruin the game for people
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I started the day it came out with a few group of my friends. I have good experience with the older mods (eg. forestry , buildcraft IC2 ect) and i love bees so hae some neat designs for producing everythigng i ever need from bees)

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kiwitunza1
Why you want to join: My last server got shut down due to lack of funds and i love playing on servers as apposed to playing alone
Suggestions: If possible dont do a ranking system as it can ruin the game for people
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I started the day it came out with a few group of my friends. I have good experience with the older mods (eg. forestry , buildcraft IC2 ect) and i love bees so hae some neat designs for producing everythigng i ever need from bees)
Welcome to aurora!

Scar[DOUBLEPOST=1365907248][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: ryr1124
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature and active server running the Ultimate pack... anyone who makes a server dedicated in honor of an old Freelancer server... those are the type of people I need to play games with!
Suggestions: I have yet to play within this server, but the rules (especially the no floating trees) are very much to my liking (I hate floating trees!)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have mainly played with the Mindcrack pack, when Ultimate came out I started playing single player with it, but single player worlds get lonely without someone to communicate with
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): um... I found a somewhat old raised platform house... I apparently don't take as many screenshots as I think I do.
Welcome to Aurora!

Thanks Its always nice to make a server in honor of a server that i played freelancer on for 9 years.

Scar

wedoggy77

Jul 29, 2019
Username:wedoggy77​
Why you want to join:looking for a good server with good people​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:a little bit​

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username:wedoggy77
Why you want to join:looking for a good server with good people
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:a little bit

username: TankoHidiki

Why you want to join: I am starting on FTB ultimate again so i am looking for a good comunity to join with
Suggestions: Making use of all the mods to the fullest
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I started the day it came out cause of xycraft being recently updated the same time ultimate came out.

Denied. Please make an attempt at an application.

Delete your post's, and try again.

~Vandicus~

Youriyo20

Jul 29, 2019
Username:youriyo20 (lowercase y)
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a new server since the server i've been playing on is slowly dying out.
Suggestions: until this moment i don't have any suggestions since i haven't played on this server yet.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:i have a decent experience in the Ultimate pack i'm still learning some greytech stuff

Kinglief0

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kinglief0
Why you want to join: I don't know too much about FTB, but my real life friend (who is in your server) Illegalwaffles, recommended this server to me, and I want to be able to learn and play with these mods. Playing in a server is always better than playing alone, and I believe that this server was a good choice.
Suggestions: None at the moment.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Like I stated, I honestly just started on FTB, and I don't know much about it whatsoever.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): None so far.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username:youriyo20 (lowercase y)
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a new server since the server i've been playing on is slowly dying out.
Suggestions: until this moment i don't have any suggestions since i haven't played on this server yet.​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:i have a decent experience in the Ultimate pack i'm still learning some greytech stuff

Username: Kinglief0
Why you want to join: I don't know too much about FTB, but my real life friend (who is in your server) Illegalwaffles, recommended this server to me, and I want to be able to learn and play with these mods. Playing in a server is always better than playing alone, and I believe that this server was a good choice.
Suggestions: None at the moment.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Like I stated, I honestly just started on FTB, and I don't know much about it whatsoever.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): None so far.

Accepted, welcome!

~Vandicus~

KUHEYLANIM

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pspalimali
Why you want to join: Ive played Tekkit Classic and Lite and have experience in them. Now days im seeing most youtubers playing FTB. since FTB isnt too diffrent from tekkit i believe this will be a great experience for me.
Suggestions: None at the moment, havnt played on the server.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Since ive played tekkit alot and this is fairly similar, there may be only few things that i may not know.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional):Im sure ill make some if i can get in.

Zurgio

Jul 29, 2019
- 3 APPLICATIONS IN THIS POST -
Username: Zurgio
Why you want to join: My friends and I are looking for a dedicated, friendly server to play on :)
Suggestions: Haven't been on server so can't say much.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Us 3 have played the MindCrack pack so we know most of the mods- Ultimate doesn't differ too much.
Username: Anton12350​
Why you want to join: Same as above.​
Suggestions: Same as above.​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Same as above.​
Username: Iceblades11​
Why you want to join: Same as above.​
Suggestions: Same as above.​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Same as above.​

SlackTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody, im looking for a new partner since my last one screwed me and the server severely, now im hoping to find a new guy/girl that i can call my "friend"

Sorry for not introducing myself proberly, my name is "Slack" or SlackTheKid what you may prefer is up to you ofcourse. Im 17 years old, i can be a "scumbag"/funny guy :D

I like to do pranks on people, only on people WHO wants it ofcourse, im also a very sensitive guy you can speak with about your problems in Real life.

(A True Story) My best friend called Line, a day before my birthday she tried to kill herself, she contacted me around 12am when she was determined to do it. I was ofcourse shocked by this and acted at the minut I heard her say it. I took the train to her place and knocked on her door in the hope of she answered. She didn't answer so I broke the window on her door and opened it and ran up to her room where she was lying on the floor, I saw she had cut herself on the wrists and took my shirt of to use it as bandage on the wound. I called the hospital and told them to send over a ambulance, there I was sitting with my closet friend in the world who knew everything about me, close to dying. And I was only thinking on 1 thing, and that was the times we spent together. Today people call me a hero for saving, but that's not what I wanted, all I wanted was to them realize that you always have that special friend you would do everything for. <3

The End (I cry every time I think of this moment)

Love From Slack Everyone

ReisKeks

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ReisKeksx3​
Why you want to join: Looking for a good Minecraft community with mature players...​
Suggestions: None, like the server so far​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much, played alot Mindcrack so i know some mods, but still have to learn much.​

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody, im looking for a new partner since my last one screwed me and the server severely, now im hoping to find a new guy/girl that i can call my "friend"

Sorry for not introducing myself proberly, my name is "Slack" or SlackTheKid what you may prefer is up to you ofcourse. Im 17 years old, i can be a "scumbag"/funny guy :D

I like to do pranks on people, only on people WHO wants it ofcourse, im also a very sensitive guy you can speak with about your problems in Real life.

(A True Story) My best friend called Line, a day before my birthday she tried to kill herself, she contacted me around 12am when she was determined to do it. I was ofcourse shocked by this and acted at the minut I heard her say it. I took the train to her place and knocked on her door in the hope of she answered. She didn't answer so I broke the window on her door and opened it and ran up to her room where she was lying on the floor, I saw she had cut herself on the wrists and took my shirt of to use it as bandage on the wound. I called the hospital and told them to send over a ambulance, there I was sitting with my closet friend in the world who knew everything about me, close to dying. And I was only thinking on 1 thing, and that was the times we spent together. Today people call me a hero for saving, but that's not what I wanted, all I wanted was to them realize that you always have that special friend you would do everything for. <3

The End (I cry every time I think of this moment)

Love From Slack Everyone

What a sad story slack. You never told us that before

Scar[DOUBLEPOST=1366606600][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: ReisKeksx3​
Why you want to join: Looking for a good Minecraft community with mature players...​
Suggestions: None, like the server so far​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much, played alot Mindcrack so i know some mods, but still have to learn much.​

Accepted on the count of talking with you on teamspeak.

Scar

ickasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Freeloader798
Why you want to join: cant find a good server. joined one 4 days ago, and ive been the only one on.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: not that much. started FTB like a week ago