Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7[Ultimate][Whitelist][Lockette][Essentials][16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bobsmith12

Jul 29, 2019
Username: bobsmith12
Why you want to join: to help out the server and the commutity
Suggestions:
n/a(optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I don't have much experience with ftb Ultimate.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) n/a

Omix

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Lordomix
Why you want to join: My former server went empty due to people loosing intrest in the game itself. I was at Matter production, frame tunneler and bee keeping, when server admin shut it down. He claims it may be back up, but i'm not sure it will happen. This server seem mature and serious enough fo rmy taste. :)
Suggestions: Normally get to that after some time on server, when i had time to look around a bit.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Played ultimate since it arrived, never did mindcrack though. Came from tekkit before FTB ultimate, and therefor still playing this a bit tekkit-wise.. ;)
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Always keep forgetting screenies, but i got a descent base as that's my biggest goal in game.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: bobsmith12
Why you want to join: to help out the server and the commutity
Suggestions:
n/a(optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I don't have much experience with ftb Ultimate.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) n/a
Denied Do not apply again you were a asshole on our teamspeak server.
Username: Lordomix
Why you want to join: My former server went empty due to people loosing intrest in the game itself. I was at Matter production, frame tunneler and bee keeping, when server admin shut it down. He claims it may be back up, but i'm not sure it will happen. This server seem mature and serious enough fo rmy taste. :)
Suggestions: Normally get to that after some time on server, when i had time to look around a bit.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Played ultimate since it arrived, never did mindcrack though. Came from tekkit before FTB ultimate, and therefor still playing this a bit tekkit-wise.. ;)
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Always keep forgetting screenies, but i got a descent base as that's my biggest goal in game.
Accepeted Welcome!

Omix

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, already got two issues, even before getting in..

First, it says I got wrong versions, even though my game is fully updated, and no other update is avaiable? As noone else have said anything here, i suppose it's my game, but can't understand why?

Second, when in the server page, it claims i got awful latency to the server?

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, already got two issues, even before getting in..

First, it says I got wrong versions, even though my game is fully updated, and no other update is avaiable? As noone else have said anything here, i suppose it's my game, but can't understand why?

Second, when in the server page, it claims i got awful latency to the server?
Dont pay attention to the server browser its usally wrong.

Omix

Jul 29, 2019
Still got mod versions error when trying to log in. FTB ultimate v1.1.2 for minecraft version 1.4.7 is the client version i use, and as far as i can see the latest one? Feeling a bit embaressed to not being able to sort where the problem is. Just tell me in the face if i misread/missed something somewhere.. :p

Omix

Jul 29, 2019
try with version 1.0.1 as far as i know we/they are still using that one.

Really, how come? Will check it up.

Aye, with 1.0.1 downgrade all works nicely. Reckon it was mentioned "all should be updated" on server information? :)

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
We stayed on the 1.0.1 version as the newest got more problem that its worth for updateing so we w8 to update untill 1.5.2 comes or if they skip that and goes for 1.6

Akmana

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Akmana
Why you want to join: I am getting very bored of playing on my own. I currently play mindcrack and after about 5 weeks and gettting to the Ultimate solar panels it started to get boring without other people to play with. I love to play with IC2 and Gregtech not much else I do other than build myself a small house. But I am joining to try new things.
Suggestions: I am new so currently have none.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: None However I do play mindcrack and learn fast my Favorite thing to do is IC2.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Akmana
Why you want to join: I am getting very bored of playing on my own. I currently play mindcrack and after about 5 weeks and gettting to the Ultimate solar panels it started to get boring without other people to play with. I love to play with IC2 and Gregtech not much else I do other than build myself a small house. But I am joining to try new things.
Suggestions: I am new so currently have none.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: None However I do play mindcrack and learn fast my Favorite thing to do is IC2.
Accepted!

Pug

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to let everyone know I am having a little RL issues right now and am not on that much but I am still around and have not quit the server at all.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up the server is still here not going anywhere anytime soon. been a little quiet as of late but i suspect thats due to waiting for the 1.5.2 pack to release.

Thatcubandude21

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Thatcubandude21
Why you want to join: I want a Private server where i Don't have to worry about being Griefed
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I Have prob +100 Hours invested into Tekkit. With my old Computer i could only run Tekkit not Ftb. I recently got a new Computer and have ever since been playing Ftb.

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MRHeavyMetal_SIR
Why you want to join:I love feed the beast but not gregtech and i ran my own servers for about the past 3 years now but dude to hating gregtech and loosing players because of that i have decided to stop hosting and start playing
Suggestions: always try and be nice towards players even if they are annoying ;)
Plugin Suggestions (optional): Hawkeye reloaded it works for most things in ftb ie nukes and also grief prevention is a good one and can be configured for FTB
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have ran multiple servers for the past 3 years some tekkit and some FTB i would say i knowledge around most of the mods

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
ign zishy
Why you want to join: i am looking for an ultimate server to play on while not playing eve online :)
Plugin Suggestions /Suggestions: none at this time as i have not actualy been on the server yet and i cant make any decisions in that regard​
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i have extensive experience with ultimate, in particular, ae/ic2​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) unfortunatly i dont have any pictures on my harddisk​
i would love to hear from you soon (8​

Gambrous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gambrous
Why do you want to join: I have been searching for a good mature ultimate server with minimal banned items for over a month and this seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Plugin suggestions: Afraid I don't have any.
How much experience do you have in ultimate: Admittedly not much, but I have a lot of experience in a variety of the component mods from playing tekkit, voltz and yogcraft for a lengthy period of time.
I have no pics of awesome builds.

Look forward to hearing from you soon. Also as a side note is recording for youtube allowed? If not that's fine but if it is then I may crack out the let's play videos.