Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Infinity] [Galacticraft] [LWC] [Essentials] [TS3] [20TPS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
uIdoCWB.gif

Hi and Welcome to Aurora 24/7
In Memories of the dbB+ Aurora.
Freelancer Community
!

Here's some information about Aurora 24/7 and the old dbB+ Aurora community:
Aurora was a old community that ran an server on the game called Freelancer. The community hosted the TNG Mod for freelancer for around 9 years. The community of aurora was one of the great things that kept people coming back but sadly after the community's owner lost his wife to cancer he could no longer afford or had the time to carry on running the community as well as the server. So in short we would like to try to build a community on FTB that closely resembles what the old aurora meant to us.

cooltext1368607139_zps2382b910.png

Server Ip: auroraftb.no-ip.org
Teamspeak 3: auroraftbts.no-ip.org
Website+Forums: http://auroraftb.enjin.com/forum

We have a bunch of friendly admins that are knowledgeable with most of the mods. The staff are there to make your experience on our server a more pleasant one.

We have hourly map back ups. So your always safe

Our staff are very fast to fix bugs and address any issues players may have.

We use countless protection plugins to stop griefing from the core. Such as lockette for protecting chests or anything mod related. Then we offer Structure protection in city's and towns which can also be created by the players themselves!

We take griefing very seriously here as it ruins game play for our members and usually can mean that they will have a bad experience with our server so we try our best to stop this from happening.

Some of the features of the server:
Server market
Spawn city with available plots for members
Transport Network
Economy
Events
Give aways(In the form of items)
Friendly Admins

cooltext1368607534_zps726542bd.png

Owner: Karl2002
Admins:
Mods:

cooltext1368604213_zps371bac8f.png

1. Staff members are always your superior. When in doubt or in arguement, consult them (And accept their decisions)
  2. Do not exploit glitches - we will punish you (But if you report them, you then may get a prize)
  3. No griefing. Griefers will be severely punished.
  4. No 1x1xY constructs, destroy it after use if you have to have one.
  5. Absolutely no floating structures. All structures should have some sort of realistic supports. Trees should be cut down all the way
  6. Have fun and play fairly.
cooltext1368604571_zps84eeae65.png

Worldguard
Worldedit
Worldborder
Essentials
LWC
PermissionsEx
Vampire
Plugins shall remain updated

cooltext1368604809_zpsdcc7dd36.png

Extra mods and the configs for aurora can be found here with a read me on how to install.
Aurora Additional Mods + Configs: Download
As always if you run into a problem then feel free to ask myself on the forums or on Teamspeak for some help.

cooltext1368606668_zps4d5a38f0.png

None Currently

cooltext1368605720_zps19947e9c.png

Our spawn:
O3X5f8zl.png

BjGFmZAl.png

nWgmEOvl.png

cooltext1368604968_zps831364a7.png

You must apply on this forum post to obtain builder rights or in the server via asking a admin. If you do not, you can still join the server. You just will not be able to do anything.
THERE IS AN AGE LIMIT OF 16
In certain circumstances we may make a expectation to this rule.

!!PLEASE TRY AND MAKE AN ATTEMPT AT CREATING YOUR APPLICATION!!
Please follow this format
Username:
Why you want to join:
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)​

Last edited:

ENGx

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ENGx
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a whitelisted resurrection server to try out the pack on to avoid being griefed while learning the new pack. If possible I would also like to find someone else to work with instead of just playing solo.
Suggestions: None that I can think of.
Plugin Suggestions: Perhaps Reporter(http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/reporter/) and Random Teleport(http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/random-teleport/)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Played quite a lot of ultimate when it was popular, however I know gregtech has changed a lot. I'll do my best to learn it though :)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ENGx
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a whitelisted resurrection server to try out the pack on to avoid being griefed while learning the new pack. If possible I would also like to find someone else to work with instead of just playing solo.
Suggestions: None that I can think of.
Plugin Suggestions: Perhaps Reporter(http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/reporter/) and Random Teleport(http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/random-teleport/)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Played quite a lot of ultimate when it was popular, however I know gregtech has changed a lot. I'll do my best to learn it though :)

Accepted!

RSTANFILL13

Jul 29, 2019
Username: B1acKSnak3
Why you want to join: Looking for a new and growing server to expand my creativity.
Suggestions: None ATM
Plugin Suggestions (optional): None ATM
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I don't recall playing on Ultimate. The old server I played on used Monster, so I have experience in that. I have been looking into most of the mod packs that are commonly being used though.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: B1acKSnak3
Why you want to join: Looking for a new and growing server to expand my creativity.
Suggestions: None ATM
Plugin Suggestions (optional): None ATM
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I don't recall playing on Ultimate. The old server I played on used Monster, so I have experience in that. I have been looking into most of the mod packs that are commonly being used though.
Accepted Welcome to aurora!

daniel1990

Jul 29, 2019
Username:danielkoh123
Why you want to join:To have fun with my friends and to try the new gregtech
Suggestions:None ATM
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:Like 10 month
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)(idea) do not know ATM

LewisJayBirch

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Lewisjay1
Why you want to join: I have been looking to get back into modded minecraft after a lengthy absence from what used to be regular playing of FTB Ultimate/Direwolf20 Packs, also from the sound of it the community you are trying to ressurect sounds quite cool and I would quite like to be a part of it, as I myself also used to play freelancer on the Hamburger city server.
Suggestions: None that I can think of but probably will be able to offer some if I get accepted and play a little on the server.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Some, played more of the older direwolf20 packs than ultimate but did play on a server that was running ultimate for a month or two but it shut down permanently.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Lewisjay1
Why you want to join: I have been looking to get back into modded minecraft after a lengthy absence from what used to be regular playing of FTB Ultimate/Direwolf20 Packs, also from the sound of it the community you are trying to ressurect sounds quite cool and I would quite like to be a part of it, as I myself also used to play freelancer on the Hamburger city server.
Suggestions: None that I can think of but probably will be able to offer some if I get accepted and play a little on the server.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Some, played more of the older direwolf20 packs than ultimate but did play on a server that was running ultimate for a month or two but it shut down permanently.
Accepted Welcome!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:danielkoh123
Why you want to join:To have fun with my friends and to try the new gregtech
Suggestions:None ATM
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:Like 10 month
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)(idea) do not know ATM
Accepted Welcome!

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
can you make server status working? would like to know how many active players you got there

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
can you make server status working? would like to know how many active players you got there
Yes that is something i can work on. but we currently have 7 people online server is fairly new on this modpack so it will take time for us to get a active player base but it is coming along nicely!.

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Efr44738
Why you want to join:I love playing and servers and would love some help figuring out gregtech. And the community on this server sound awesome.
Suggestions: looking at the pictures on the post, add a hub so players can visit each other easily if you don't have one already.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: about 2 hours. But I have plenty of experience on non gregtech packs.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) my phone does not have build pics on it...

And a side question, why no floating buildings?

Reactions: karl2002

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Efr44738
Why you want to join:I love playing and servers and would love some help figuring out gregtech. And the community on this server sound awesome.
Suggestions: looking at the pictures on the post, add a hub so players can visit each other easily if you don't have one already.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: about 2 hours. But I have plenty of experience on non gregtech packs.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) my phone does not have build pics on it...

And a side question, why no floating buildings?
Welcome to Aurora!

The reason for the no floating buildings is maily due to the fact they look unrealstic and that seems to bug me quite alot.

Please be aware that tomorrow we shall be doing a update to our addons pack some mods need to be updated and such.

Sw33tR0llThief

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sw33tR0llThief
Why you want to join: I enjoy modded minecraft and put countless hours into Ultimate. I like playing with my friends.
Suggestions: Maybe allow floating structures if there's obvious thrusters or anti-gravity things on it, would make for some very cool futuristic builds.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate: As I said before, countless hours were put into Ultimate with my friends.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sw33tR0llThief
Why you want to join: I enjoy modded minecraft and put countless hours into Ultimate. I like playing with my friends.
Suggestions: Maybe allow floating structures if there's obvious thrusters or anti-gravity things on it, would make for some very cool futuristic builds.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate: As I said before, countless hours were put into Ultimate with my friends.

Accepted. I like your suggestion and in fact totally agree in that current form. I will look into to altering that rule so it fits in better.

Karl

GriefingAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
Username: GriefingAssassin
Why you want to join: Looking for a whitelisted server to play on. Despite my name I am not a griefer.
Suggestions: None at the moment
Plugin Suggestions: GriefPrevention if you don't already have it
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: I only played Ultimate a few times but while testing Beyond Reality I fell in love with the new version of GregTech. I'm pretty good with most of the other mods as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ACTIVE

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
Username: anthony098765
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a good whitelisted server for a while now and this one looks awesome!
Suggestions: None that i can think of.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) Don't have any
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have not played ultimate/ used gregtech so..yeah :p
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) None.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: GriefingAssassin
Why you want to join: Looking for a whitelisted server to play on. Despite my name I am not a griefer.
Suggestions: None at the moment
Plugin Suggestions: GriefPrevention if you don't already have it
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: I only played Ultimate a few times but while testing Beyond Reality I fell in love with the new version of GregTech. I'm pretty good with most of the other mods as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ACTIVE

Accepted! Welcome to Aurora!

Username: anthony098765
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a good whitelisted server for a while now and this one looks awesome!
Suggestions: None that i can think of.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) Don't have any
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have not played ultimate/ used gregtech so..yeah :p
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) None.

Accepted! Welcome to Aurora!

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Username: Tarzan1376
Why you want to join:I was a beta tester and I wanna play again on a private server to be secure.
Suggestions: showcase bronze age and electric age and ect?
Plugin Suggestions (optional)Nope.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:first modpack ever exactly favorite so far, thats why I applied and became a beta tester for this modpack. :D
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) there in the old world :'(

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tarzan1376
Why you want to join:I was a beta tester and I wanna play again on a private server to be secure.
Suggestions: showcase bronze age and electric age and ect?
Plugin Suggestions (optional)Nope.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:first modpack ever exactly favorite so far, thats why I applied and became a beta tester for this modpack. :D
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) there in the old world :'(
Accepted i remember you! ill make a exception to the rule of being 16+ for you.