Whitelist Server |Augmented Reality FTB|Unleashed 1.1.2|Relaxed Whitelist|PvE & PvP|Factions|Dynmap|Teamspeak|12 RAM|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

atticusmas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): atticusmas
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I AIN'T NO GREIFA. I'm a strong, independent black woman WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: YEAH MAN BREH
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: COURSE BREH

DeadiKation

Jul 29, 2019
Server was going to be updated, but due to a few bugs with the update, we're holding off on it a bit. We're still 1.1.2

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Server was going to be updated, but due to a few bugs with the update, we're holding off on it a bit. We're still 1.1.2

Curious what bugs you found during the update? I updated my (small) server yesterday and didn't have any issues with it that weren't easily solved. (feel free to PM me, I know this is kind of off topic for your thread)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
that's weird, it shouldn't have changed any IDs. I download the server files from the laucher, delete coremods and mods directories, and then reuploaded everything and it worked like a charm.

Have you posted a bug/support request yet?

Afromana

Jul 29, 2019
We downloaded the files straight from the site, managed to piece out a link from the bugged one.
I think it might have to do with some of the configs, but I'm gonna spend some time trying to solve it.
If I can't however, I'll be sure to give ya a call.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
We downloaded the files straight from the site, managed to piece out a link from the bugged one.
I think it might have to do with some of the configs, but I'm gonna spend some time trying to solve it.
If I can't however, I'll be sure to give ya a call.

Which site? There is no link to a 1.1.3 download on the feed-the-beast.com site that I can find. Try using the one from the launcher and seeing if that works :D

pierrealex02

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): pierrealex02
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:because I'm a friendly and I hate griefer
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

sector_proulx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game-Name):sector_proulx
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: because the grief is a shit and i play with my friend
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

good bye :)

Sandro0802

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Sandro0802
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I'm looking for a friendly community to game with, you guys are looking for members for this community. I also look forward to being a

part of some team, or at least have a partner I can survive with.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Aaronpeng

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): lightedblack
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i have been playing on single player ftb for quite some time and has recently played a public ftb server. i realized that the community in an open ftb server is very bad and you dont really get to experience the "family" feel in the community where people would help each other. therefore if i am able to join the server, i would help anyone as much as i can.

Aldante

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Aldante
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I'm an experienced builder and craftsman with a history in FTB
Do you understand that breaking any of the above rules can warrant a ban?: Absolutely.
Do you understand that you have the right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Nesico

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Baradin
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am looking for a multiplayer unleashed server with a sense of community. I'm an alright builder and a competent player and have a good amount of experience with the mods contained in the unleashed pack.
Do you understand that you have the right to appeal any ban?: Yes

FE3KA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): FE3KA
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I'm looking for a nice server with a good community and i'm hoping i can contribute to that great community