Whitelist Server |Augmented Reality FTB|Unleashed 1.1.2|Relaxed Whitelist|PvE & PvP|Factions|Dynmap|Teamspeak|12 RAM|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

XThatsMyCakeX

Jul 29, 2019
9QJcKb8.jpg

PLEASE REMEMBER, ALL YOU NEED TO BE WHITELISTED IS TO POST IN THIS THREAD WITH THE FORMAT BELOW!

Augmented Reality Gaming is an all-inclusive Gaming Community that will be releasing a new FTB Server! This server is whitelisted, meaning no griefers allowed, no exploiters, no random people attacking. We have a few rules to keep everyone entertained, but for the most part you can have fun!

Current Server Status:
index.php

Current Server IP: afromana.com
Our Teamspeak Server: ar-gaming.myteamspeak.net
Out website: http://www.augmentrg.com/

YhnFC62.png

1. The community has a blanket statement of "No Hate Speech" meaning you can say what you please, but do not spam offensive words or point offensive words towards others in order to demean and demoralize.
2. Be resctful of others' works, and DO NOT grief in the main world (Griefing and any other form of PvP is allowed in the PvP worlds) unless involved in a War and their stuff is in the way of an objective. [FUTURE ADDITION]
3. This server heavily emphasizes PvE! However, we also encourage PvP to an extent.
4. The worlds outside of the main world are PvP worlds. There is no saving you or protecting anything out there. You make of it what you will.
5. This server also heavily encourages use of Towns and Nations. Big enough towns can apply on the forums and get their own forum space.
6. Do not argue with admins. They are here to help, and if you see bias or unfair treatment, You may make a report.
7. This is a whitelisted server. If you are banned you have a chance to appeal on the forums.
8. Exploiting the game will get you banned on the spot. These "exploits" can be bugs, hacks, or even things from the game mechanics itself.

Current Features
  • Nice custom spawn (video below)
  • 3000 block diameter around the main world
  • Multiverse
  • Mob Arena
  • Main world is PvE, however, there are side worlds for PvP
Video of the server spawn:

Pictures of the server:
DJCcUus.jpg

Rdzw3FY.jpg

02cI5Gy.jpg

U8f7zuq.jpg

maBr3g4.jpg

YGvuMlt.jpg

hjFTHTh.jpg

ZkhpyUH.png

The Dynmap is available Here, though it might change domain some time soon.
Please also take note it'll be restricted until the release, which should be very shortly.

The Dynmap is also configured so if you are in an area without any daylight at all, you will not appear on the map, allowing for hidden bases if someone wishes to do so.
Dynmap is ofcourse disabled on the PvP worlds.

Current Admin Team:
DeadiKation
XThatsMyCakeX
Afromana
Strider

B4hyF4f.png

Please post in this format for Whitelist.

Code:
IGN (In-Game Name):
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

That's it, Hope to see you on the server!

lukaszpoke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): lukaszpoke
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I'm a mature and friendly person that likes to play Modded Minecraft
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

fre0hr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): My in game name is Xarove.
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I will play often, at least a few hours every day definitely. I enjoy giant team projects and setting up cool multiuse public buildings. I think I can add some interesting things near spawn as well if I get a few days to gather resources. I mainly want to join this server because single player is fun and all but it lacks actual interaction.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand that.
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I understand this.

Caldera

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Ca1dera
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: As you get to know me you will find Im a nice trustworthy friend that will help others with making something or letting you know how something is made and I can design a road, railway or canal with lochs to each others homes (that is if we all decide to live close to each other), I obey rules and restrictions to the full and would prefer the rules to be enforced. I build a nice mega complex that is pleasing to the eye and not something ugly.

I really like the fact you are recruiting members before the server is open. I feel I will not be left behind in tech level, like joining a week too late.
Also Biomes o' Plenty is a great external mod. The lands look beautiful and fun to explore. :D

leej89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): metalbuster101
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: im looking for a newish server were im not so far behind everyone else and i can just get on a couple hours a day and have a enjoyable time building stuff and yeah
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

TophamSlam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): TophamSlam
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I play often and am very friendly. Always willing to help others and like to contribute to the community.

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): carsontig3567
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: well, I stream and am interested in youtubing, and I know the mods and all the stuff and I want to have fun in a cool server community.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

quazre0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Quazre0
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because i have been playing as an admin on my current ftb unleashed server, but the server i dieing, i beed to transition to another server, its tough as i was the head admin on my last server, but its time to move on, ill hopefuly be joind by happyangry, kiokamaru and potentialy a few others
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I do, i'd never grief, i like playing with others :p
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: sure

L0rdl0ss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): L0rdl0ss
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i like to play on FTB servers and some of my friends have also applied to join. i play often and love playing with others.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i understand
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i understand

Kiokimaru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Kiokimaru
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I'm looking for a wonderful server to play the new Unleashed. The server spawn looks wonderful and i'll do my best to contribute to the community :)
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes