Whitelist Server |Augmented Reality FTB|Unleashed 1.1.2|Relaxed Whitelist|PvE & PvP|Factions|Dynmap|Teamspeak|12 RAM|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wixo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): wixo
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I'd like to become a member of a small active community and this server seams ideal for that... TS, DynMap and Factions seem perfect for Unleashed.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

darkagex11992

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Darkagex1192
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I've been looking for a stable server with a nice community to enjoy the modpack among others

PythonMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): maarup
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I've been looking for a nice server with a nice community and the ts is a plus :D

Cgmossa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): cgmossa
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Been looking for a good server and yours looks awesome ! Also I am rather friendly :p

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name):bluebull12
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Becouse i am a nice and outgoing person and i like to meet new people and build cool builds

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes i do and understand wh
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes

DamoclesX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DamoclesX
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Been playing FTB for some time now i want to find a good server to play on and be a part of, i am friendly (for the most part :D)
I like to help people where i can, i am good with almost any mod in this mod pack (still need to learn turtles :eek:).
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes

Umm so btw how crazy could i take my builds :D last server i played my house killed anyone's fps to the point only i and 2 others could even open the door xD

DeadiKation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DamoclesX
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Been playing FTB for some time now i want to find a good server to play on and be a part of, i am friendly (for the most part :D)
I like to help people where i can, i am good with almost any mod in this mod pack (still need to learn turtles :eek:).
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes

Umm so btw how crazy could i take my builds :D last server i played my house killed anyone's fps to the point only i and 2 others could even open the door xD

Sorry for the wait, been out all day. You should be whitelisted by tomorrow morning, seeing as I'm headed to bed :)

Ryatheal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Quickx
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Im looking for a server to play on and be a part of the community. I have been playing FTB for a while in Singleplayer and think its time to move to Multiplayer.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do.
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, I do.

Upmar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): upmar
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Loyal player, play as much as I can when I have free time. I'm always willing to help people out, and anyone is welcome to ask me any questions for advice etc, other servers I've joined all seem to head down hill.

EzKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): EzKing13 Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would like to play on a good server, i won't grief, and i am a friendly player. Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I completely understand Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: i understand