Whitelist Server |Augmented Reality FTB|Unleashed 1.1.2|Relaxed Whitelist|PvE & PvP|Factions|Dynmap|Teamspeak|12 RAM|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dakota paine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): M0NST3RLIK3ABOZZ
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am mature and looking for a friendly community of players to work with and become more experienced with all the mods in feed the beast. Also I could live stream or help people live stream
if wanted. Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

DeadiKation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): M0NST3RLIK3ABOZZ
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am mature and looking for a friendly community of players to work with and become more experienced with all the mods in feed the beast. Also I could live stream or help people live stream
if wanted. Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

You've been added. :)

LordLukukas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): LordLukukas
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I'm looking for a friendly community, since the last server I was in closed for ever. I'm not very experienced with the mods, but I'm trying to learn
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do understand that

Vendorbelly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Vendorbelly
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I'm an experienced, mature (25), friendly player and I've been looking for a server that I can get to know people on and be an active member. I've been playing a lot of FTB solo and as great as it is, I need a group of people that I can hang out with while I'm playing.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Absolutely
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I am not looking to get banned, but I understand.

Cwilder29

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Cwilder29
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am a mature gamer and have been playing FTB for a while now and wanted to find a friendly server to play and meet new people on.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Propinquity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Propinquity
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would really like to get back into FTB and this server looks like it would be fun and very active. The original post is very informative and enthusiastic, which is something I've been looking for. I also appreciate the fact that it is mostly PvE, with PvP on the side. I prefer PvE, but every so often like to PvP. Dynmap is also a huge plus. It's so fun to use it to appreciate peoples works from a completely different view.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I do.
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do.

DarkWarrior747

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): DarkWarrior747
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I'm mature, and can follow rules exactly as written. And I'm looking to play some FTB with some people, and contribute to them in any way I can.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Seb.sgc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): ooitwitchioo
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Older mature player who loves to have a laugh and dose'nt take everything too seriously but understands when not to cross the line
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: indeed
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: indeeeed

dilbert541

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name):dilbert541
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I am a friendly respectful 34 yo man. I like playing FTB Unleashed.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

DeadiKation

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Badlands and Highlands now working. Highlands is rich in ores, Badlands/Corruption is rich in Crystal and a Hellish World for PvP

viper92225

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): viper92225
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am looking for a friendly and active community to play FTB with and your post appears to fit the bill.
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Faultedbuffalo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name):TheLastBlacGuy
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I have been on previous whitelisted servers and this one looks alot more promising then previous ones!
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I do.
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do.

Benissbored

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In-Game Name): Benissbored
Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Ive been playing FTB for awhile now and I enjoy playing on whitelisted servers and this one looks like the best one out!
Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes
Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

DeadiKation

Jul 29, 2019
All 3 of you have been added. If you cannot connect, it's because we're currently in the works of testing for the newest update. And you have 1.1.3 instead of 1.1.2